It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany to deport migrants expressing anti-Semitic views

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well what did you expect, Merkel?

Lawmakers from Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democrats (CDU) and sister party, the CSU, are seeking to adopt measures to deport migrants who express anti-Semitic views

Several flags were burned in an anti-Israel rally in front of the American Embassy on Pariser Platz, which drew around 1,500 people. The enraged crowd chanted “Death to the Jews!” and “Allahu Akbar”
Source

The government of Germany, apparently completely clueless as to the kinds of people they've been letting swarm into their country, are now looking to adopt measures to deport any migrants who hold anti-Semitic views. Surely they must have known this would have become an issue... Much of the middle east and large parts of Africa hate Israel and hate Jews, as was evident by a large rally in Germany in which the attendants shouted "Death to the Jews!" and "Allahu Akbar!".

This reminds me of that saying - "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise". Huge spikes in crime rates? No big deal, we'll just rationalize it away. Rampant gang rapes and sex assaults? That's ok, we'll just hide the statistics from the public. Criticize the Jews? Absolutely not! Deportation!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well, leaning towards actual non-brutally-hypocritical, towards something pragmatic, for a change is some step in the right direction from what they have embodied in every other instance and at every other juncture thus far...

edit on 6-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Why not deport immigrants who don't respect women and assault them? Or would that be too difficult?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

www.brusselsjournal.com...

“Had Charles Martel not been victorious,” Hitler told his inner crowd in August 1942, “then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone.

Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world.” Hitler told Albert Speer that Islam is “perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament.” If the Muslims had won in Tours, the whole of Europe would have become Muslim in the 8th century and “the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of [Europe]. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.”

www.wsj.com...

‘It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” Hitler complained to his pet architect Albert Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity, with its meekness and flabbiness?” Islam was a Männerreligion—a “religion of men”—and hygienic too. The “soldiers of Islam” received a warrior’s heaven, “a real earthly paradise” with “houris” and “wine flowing.” This, Hitler argued, was much more suited to the “Germanic temperament” than the “Jewish filth and priestly twaddle” of Christianity.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Why not deport immigrants who don't respect women and assault them? Or would that be too difficult?

Hey, respect their culture.

They might come around in a few thousand years.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Muslims don't hate jews, they hate zionists. Very big difference...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The people running those countries are not the smartest people. You can surround an idiot with scientists and lawyers and it will not make it smarter. As long as the idiot keeps paying the scientists and lawyers with taxpayer money, they will keep pretending they are friends and make evidence to fit the needs of the idiot.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Yeah my thoughts as well.

Murdering your women wasn't enough. sheesh.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Oh Germany.
Your virtue signalling will be the death of you. To late now. You actually think these people will willingly leave? Just implement Sharia and get it over with already.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well the same thing in this country, protestors in Charlottesville have been massively vilified for chanting about jews, and Texas won't give you hurricane relief if you don't support Israel. So much for "liberty".

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Better late than never.

Probably wasn't a good idea to harbour all those terrorists fleeing Syria and Iraq following their humiliating defeat.

Because it wasn't enough to actively aid their campaign of mass rape, ethnic cleansing and child beheadings..

The actual refugees are going home now their homes have been liberated. Shouldn't make it too difficult to weed them out.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The people running those countries are not the smartest people. You can surround an idiot with scientists and lawyers and it will not make it smarter. As long as the idiot keeps paying the scientists and lawyers with taxpayer money, they will keep pretending they are friends and make evidence to fit the needs of the idiot.

I absolutely cracked up when I read this. It, it.... the irony... it...

Oh nevermind. But how funny!

Sorry. I'll go.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Soon, Germany will begin deporting those Germans that have German names...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The German's should just leave, what's left of them.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I think Merkel is finally realizing that following Obama around like a puppy dog for the last eight years has now put her in direct opposition of the most powerful country in the world.

As far as thinking that the "Jews" are the true power in the world, if true, it kind of makes me really think about the favor they still hold with God.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
The German's should just leave, what's left of them.

We can't bring them here... spouting on about the metric system and soccer. We would end up deporting them all to Canada... (except the good hockey players. Screw you Canada!)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I like thinking about alternative history.... i wonder if germany win ww2 if these issues across europe, mainly immigration would be so bad.

No im not a fascist, Nazi, whatever but i will say england today is not the England my grandfarthers fought for.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Why are germans so AFRAID of Isreal that they will do this.

Are they afraid the US wsill bomb them back to the stone age just they've done with Iraq and Syria and perahps now NK and even Packistan too?

I thought the Germans had more pride than that! odd to say the least.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
I like thinking about alternative history.... i wonder if germany win ww2 if these issues across europe, mainly immigration would be so bad.

No im not a fascist, Nazi, whatever but i will say england today is not the England my grandfarthers fought for.

LOL.look no further than wolfenstein the new ones for a answer. they would eleminate all non aryans. muslims too.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IncessantOptimist

Muslims don't hate jews, they hate zionists. Very big difference...

There is, very little difference ... since the entire "jew" propaganda comes from zionists in the first place. And the entire history of the middle east, is derived from a "Santa Claus" book, called "The Bible". Which is a book, based on "hatred" on Romans and Hellenans, the populace that has in fact been "erased" from existance.

Did you know, that the actual "Roman" people (not the latinos), can be traced to the middle east and the exact same area as the "jews" are said to come from? and from a very similar era, too. And did you know, that the Hellenans, actually had a colony in this erea, where current "Israel" is located, and in a very similar era too.

What an astounding coincidence.

And did you know, that all the stories in the bible, are stolen from other tribes in the area ? From Sumerans, Egyptians ... supposedly the Jews were "nomadic" tribe at the time, so "copied" the religions and culture of the areas, they travelled through. How convenient ... or perhaps, it's because the "biblical version of jews" never really existed in the area.

I don't believe in Santa Claus, and certainly don't believe in anything that comes from the "Holy book of Santa lies", either. In whatever version it comes in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join