It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Hunting A Tiger Stumbles Onto A Strange Cave With An Incredible Secret Inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm posting too much info apparently, Im told, off the websites I post from so I'm doing a trial run. We're supposed to post only one paragraph from Websites we link is that right? I hope so. Here's one paragraph and a ton of my own comments for what I think about it.

Wish me luck

It may be an understatement, but people sure have accomplished some truly amazing things in the name of religion. The frescoes of the Sistine Chapel, for example, are some of the most spectacular pieces of not just religious art, but art in general.

I think this is an AMAZING sight the Sistine. I think Religious art is bigger than the big bang of everything and I think you need to read this article to understand what the # i'm talking about.

I love this website it makes me
and
. Please tell me what the crap hell you think of it because It's important to me as a Man and a Human one at that. Thanks dudes for your support of my posting, it's not easy being dyslexic.

The Article in question describes this cave as the truest art of all buddhist caves to ever grace the mind of human intellect. I love this stuff!!!!!!!!!

Boredom Therapy Dot Com
edit on 6-1-2018 by Blender5L because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I refuse to click on any button that says "CONTINUE ON NEXT PAGE >" over and over only to finally realize that the "Incredible Secret" was never revealed.

So is there really an "Incredible Secret" or is this just another click bait AD?

As soon as I see these kind of sites I automatically close them, the content is NEVER worth all of the clicks.

edit on 1.6.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have visited the Sistine Chapel, since the Vatican needed money for the repairs they sold the rights to Sony. Every 30 seconds someone was chanting, "no photo, no photo". It was a buzz kill for me.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

No bait, just pretty pictures for you to look at. Youre Welcome.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Couldn't they just use Lucifer to view them? (The massive Telescope costing millions that they own).
edit on 6-1-2018 by Blender5L because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blender5L

The absence of any "Incredible Secret" tells me that it IS in fact click bait...

Much better content on Ajanta Caves here BTW:

Doing an ATS site search turns up far more than that link does...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ebb8d63370d5.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f3a03aad0d2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5698202e609.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c4704274663.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ca293f9dd57.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f82b5cf45d56.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 1.6.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I'm glad your opinion matters, to you. Good link thanks for applying that to my thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Oh poo, I was hoping the incredible secret had something to do with alien existence

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blender5L
Please tell me what the crap hell you think of it because It's important to me...

You did ask...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Blender5L
Please tell me what the crap hell you think of it because It's important to me...

You did ask...

lol yeah I did didn't I

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Hey it might. Those caves could have about anything lurking in the shadows.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have visited the Sistine Chapel, since the Vatican needed money for the repairs they sold the rights to Sony. Every 30 seconds someone was chanting, "no photo, no photo". It was a buzz kill for me.

You should have just taken the picture, then asked for forgiveness in Jesus name. They are pretty much obligated to forgive you.

Thinking about it, "no photo" would sound pretty good as a Gregorian chant.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Interesting post OP

Just a pointer for next time: I'm just confused about the title. Maybe give a short outline of the story such as:

"A man hunting a tiger stumbled upon a cave filled with Aladdin's lamp in remote India. The find proves the story to be true and has gained interest world wide" or whatever the story may be.

Some people can't view videos or won't click on a link without the story behind it. Writing the outline will help encourage people to click the link and get "into" what you're saying and be more likely to reply

It took me ages to work out this stuff on ATS

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Total click-bait website!

No way am I clicking through all that crap!

Sorry, but

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So I clicked through every page, and it was something I hadn't seen before and that's great but I have just one question because there is one picture, on the second page, that doesn't seem to belong:

Is this cave a part of the Ajanta Cave system, or somewhere else? Cuz that place, with all due respect to the beauty of the Ajanta Caves, is what I'm more interested in.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This. a reply to: Murgatroid

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
...there is one picture, on the second page, that doesn't seem to belong: Is this cave a part of the Ajanta Cave system, or somewhere else?

Dang, someones paying attention!

That appears to actually be drone footage taken in a river cave in Laos (Him Nam No NP).

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So did you hear of this man stumbling into this cave in 200 BCE ? .. Because that is how long they have known it was there.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
I refuse to click on any button that says "CONTINUE ON NEXT PAGE >" over and over only to finally realize that the "Incredible Secret" was never revealed.

So is there really an "Incredible Secret" or is this just another click bait AD?

As soon as I see these kind of sites I automatically close them, the content is NEVER worth all of the clicks.

Oh like those ones that say Twenty Hollywood Stars you didn't know were gay. Number seventeen will SHOCK you!

new topics

top topics

join