It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Time Believers and Long Term Planning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: fiverx313

Not to mention, that believing nonsense like this, seems to be a prerequisite for winning an election to office. These types of folks have been in charge of making the rules that govern our society for a very long time. Perhaps that is why our system doesn’t work like it could.

Not to mention, that believing nonsense like this, seems to be a prerequisite for winning an election to office.

Where ? In what country ?

These types of folks have been in charge of making the rules that govern our society for a very long time.

What types ?

Perhaps that is why our system doesn’t work like it could

What system ?

You need to be more specific so I can pick anything you have apart and leave for the buzzards to finish off.
Reading is difficult for some, i’ve heard. Best to just stick with what your preacher tells you.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Not to mention, that believing nonsense like this, seems to be a prerequisite for winning an election to office. These types of folks have been in charge of making the rules that govern our society for a very long time. Perhaps that is why our system doesn’t work like it could.

Not to mention, that believing nonsense like this, seems to be a prerequisite for winning an election to office.

Where ? In what country ?

These types of folks have been in charge of making the rules that govern our society for a very long time.

What types ?

Perhaps that is why our system doesn’t work like it could

What system ?

You need to be more specific so I can pick anything you have apart and leave for the buzzards to finish off.
Reading is difficult for some, i’ve heard. Best to just stick with what your preacher tells you.

The problem is , I didnt see anything to read in the original post or this reply either .
Posting answers to questions seems impossible for some
So inane rhetoric tripe at best

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

i'm not an end time believer myself. sure, things could go completely wrong and some catastrophe could happen, but i think it's better for us, as a species, to plan on the basis that probably it won't, and we need to deal with making life sustainable, on earth, for future generations... and/or figure out how to sustain life off of earth. our planning in that department is lacking, so far.

I can agree with all of that statement. I think that most folks are consumed with day to day operations and can't be bothered to think of the future, as harsh as that sounds.
I don't know what I can do for others, I am sure that my day to day existence and that of my family is not helping.
I have planned for my children's future and they should be well secured and hopefully smarter and more caring for the world than I ever was.

My biggest goal at the moment is getting the youngest into college and getting far South!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
My biggest goal at the moment is getting the youngest into college and getting far South!

what, like texas? peru? antarctica?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I would love Honduras or the Dominican however I imagine it will likely be the panhandle of Florida or along the gulf coast.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join