It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New low in air travel Flight diverted because of a man smearing feces

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am continually amazed and horrified by the new lows we keep seeing in air travel. Its basically become a flying cattle car where ever form of bad behavior is being seen. Its tough for many of us as growing up flying in the 70's it was a whole different mind set. It was a privilege to fly, we dressed up, we acted like humans etc.

Now a plane flying from Chicago to Hong Kong has had to divert because some fool decided that he would smear his feces all over the bathrooms. Not only that he took off his shirt and tried to jam one of the lavatories.

Perhaps its time to intact some serious penalties for this kind of stuff above and beyond what they have on the books now etc.

We need a no fly list for these idiots
We also perhaps need some sort of cert of mental stability before anybody boards.

www.washingtonpost.com... ddf919d5
edit on 1/6/18 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Someone had to do it

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
IMO he should be tied up outside the plane and everyone gets a free bitch slap...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

2 if you could smell it.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Happens a lot. There was a guy I would not let into my bar because he was notorious for "smearing". Its a bad day at work when you gotta clean that.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Lysergic

2 if you could smell it.

I vote for slaps year round.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Get ahold of yourself!

edit on 6-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That's just gross... I took a flight maybe 5 years ago and this rude ghetto type woman came out of the lavatory, well I went in as she was coming out and the seat was covered in blood. Good thing all I had to do was pee.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
our new muslim citizens crouch with their shoes on the toiletseats, take a dump and sprinkle the rest of the toilet and floor with the water they use to wash their asshole. but at least you can leave, in an airplane however, not...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

It sounds like there was something wrong with him, and when they pressurized he had a reaction to it. It wouldn't be the first time someone was sick and reacted to the pressure change and did something like this.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yet another excuse not to fly.
I used to enjoy it, but I got out while the getting was good.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You can't write this #.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

You can write it
you cant make this stuff up
you cant unsee it from your minds eye

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If you are old enough to recall what flying was like in the 1970's, you know what the real problem is........flying has become way too cheap! Any nut bar or feral animal can fly cheap these days. And to make matters worse, this has happened as standards of civility have gone into the commode. Flying today reminds me of the movie "Con Air".

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I do remember the 70s when it was a very special occasion to fly, everybody dressed up nicely, and there was this rare thing called CIVILITY. Now people are rude, babies are screaming, kids are running loose, the seats cram you in like sardines next to people that you are so close to you know what they had for breakfast, and the little pillows, when you can get them, smell like farts.

Mentally ill adults play with their poo. Not even my infant children played with it when their diapers were full. I would freak out if I went into a bathroom and it had excrement all over. Some other poster mentioned that pressurization issues may have caused this yayhoo to play with his doody in the bathroom. Really? Normal people pop their ears.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
We had a campground and it is kinda normal when certain people demand free stuff and you would refuse they trash the place. Had one pull his dump valve and drive out blowing his horn and flipping us off because he overstayed 2 days and we called the police to get him out. The police happened to be waiting for him to leave because they knew they could get him for something. Funny to watch them load the trailer and truck on flatbeds about a quarter mile down the road.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

There are several illnesses, such as encephalitis, that react poorly to pressure changes. Standard pressure for aircraft before the 787 was 8,000 feet IIRC. I've seen a number of cases where q passenger that didn't even know they were sick got to altitude and just seemed to snap. They were usually found later to have some illness.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I wonder if this is a "no fly list" offense?

Should be.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Out the door, no parachute.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Went on a Whale watching tour in the bay here and got extremely ill immediately .Found out next day as having a bad middle ear infection that lead to vertigo..Got to see whales but 4 hrs being sea sick wasnt fun..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join