It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Genius. Stable Genius.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Trump was illegally surveilled all the way back in July 2016 without a FISA warrant when he won the primaries by the Obama and the DOJ.

He wins the presidency.

He makes Jeff Sessions recuse himself and has one of the Deep State, Mueller, take the reigns. Mueller fills the team with Clinton allies to try and bury what they did and at the same time overreach at every aspect of the investigation to try to find ANYTHING to take down Trump. The catch? Unbeknownst to Mueller, but known to Trump, the OIG is watching their every move (how we got the text messages).

Trump gave them room to stack their investigation with Clinton Loyalists so that the IG could watch their every move for a future trial.

One day, the IG starts releasing text messages and data from Mueller’s team completely tainting their “fair and objectionable look, and making many agents and players resign or be demoted.

Now, with the rats in the FBI and DOJ out or under further investigation, The FBI and DOJ reopen the Clinton Foundation and Hillary Emails investigations again. That same small liberal and statist team at the FBI and DOJ can no longer protect the Clintons and they now need to have a fair investigation.

This investigation will probably end her and many others in jail.

If that’s not “like, really smart” then I don’t know what is.

And confirmed by the Failing New York Times Push notification I just got.
Trump: VERY STABLE GENIUS

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Skunkworks is a more appropriate forum for something you just pull out of your @$$ with no sources.

No thanks needed.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Stable is as stable does , Mkay.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Skunkworks is a more appropriate forum for something you just pull out of your @$$ with no sources.

No thanks needed.

What is a better version of the current events the we see unfolding before our very eyes??

All of it is by accident, merely a coincidence, that all these guilty parties are being exposed, at an accelerated rate I might add.

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Trigger Warning

Mr.Always3stepsahead aka Mr.Trump, is playing 4-D chess while everyone else is still playing checkers.

edit on 6-1-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

He is playing 4d chess using pieces from the McDonald’s menu

More like snakes and ladders

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That is the illusion created in the minds of those incapable of comprehending such brilliance.

He's like, really very smart, you know?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I'm starting to think the definition of "Genius" has been changed. Either that or the word/phrase "GENIUS" is a part/parcel of some PSYoPs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sometimes when terms/words/phrases are bandied about freely, the definition loses it's actual meaning...

If Donnie is a 'genius' then humanity has sunk a lot lower than I first imagined..

Edit: This takes into account even if some College Professor opines that Herr Drumpf is a 'genius' doesn't make it so. I'd be willing to wager that if the same Professor came out and said Donnie was a 'brain donor' We'd be inundated w/screams of "FAKE NEWS" even when it is an opinion given and nothing to be weighed as 'factual' If a term gets overused it loses it's punch
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: underwerks

No thanks needed.

What is a better version of the current events we are seeing unfolding?

Hey, I have no idea. I'm still up in the air about it.

What I do know is that Trump didn't make Sessions recuse himself, Mueller, a lifelong republican, didn't fill his team with Clintonites to somehow cover up for Clinton, (why people believe an investigation into Trump is somehow Clinton related is beyond me) and I'd have to see Trump play a game of checkers before I believe he's capable of 4-D chess.

I'd like to see some sources for what the OP is saying, but I think everyone knows how that goes.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Write a Trump Fan book and don´t open one Trump fan thread after another, ATS became boring enough because of that stupid Trump/"U"S american presidency thing!

If we would to hear or read what Trump supporters have to say for great things about their great leader, we would visit Trump Fan forums.

If we would want to hear or read what Fox or other Trump loving media say positive about Trump, we would visit those MSM sites.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Hard to consider it a source, but here we are.... Q and MegaAnon, seem to be on point with their "theories".

Honestly I think that it makes far more sense that there is a distinct strategy being played out, played while understanding the power of the MSM and how well they have covered for the crimes of the deep state for so long (irrelevant of party in power).

In order to make the moves you need to make you have to factor in the MSM side show and how to capitalize on its power.

To me this is precisely what we are seeing and the benefits of this are obvious.

I shall continue watching Q/Mega Anon's posts, as well as JA and Wiki, sad as it may be they have proven to be most reliable.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

If we would want to hear or read what Fox or other Trump loving media say positive about Trump, we would visit those MSM sites.
Quit being a victim.
You clicked into this thread of your own free will.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
They say that if you have to explain why the joke is funny, it probably wasn’t funny.

Similarly, if you have to tell people that you’re a “stable genius”,

You are probably neither of those things.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
“Real stable Genius”

Yeah...

Doesn’t strike me as the kind of thing you would say if you were actually a “reall stable Genius”
edit on 6-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Opps

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Long story short, trump is WINNING WINNNING WINNING.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Since you are not a stable genius, you cannot know that.
edit on 6-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Since you are not a genius, you cannot know that.

Well I have something to tell you.....

I am very smart and I know all the words, I have the best words

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Hard to consider it a source, but here we are.... Q and MegaAnon, seem to be on point with their "theories".

Honestly I think that it makes far more sense that there is a distinct strategy being played out, played while understanding the power of the MSM and how well they have covered for the crimes of the deep state for so long (irrelevant of party in power).

In order to make the moves you need to make you have to factor in the MSM side show and how to capitalize on its power.

To me this is precisely what we are seeing and the benefits of this are obvious.

I shall continue watching Q/Mega Anon's posts, as well as JA and Wiki, sad as it may be they have proven to be most reliable.

I think Qanon is nothing more than a government psy-op, akin to pizza gate, made to draw in the same people. Their predictions are left just vague enough so they can be applied to anything that happens. Like the prophets of old.

I think the reality is a lot more simple, and dire. Trump is an old, vindictive, lonely man. Ending up like most shady rich people who have lived inside of a bubble of yes men their entire life: angry and alone.

I realize it probably feels good to think that Trump is some super genius 4-D chess player that has some super secret plan for transforming America, that is always just around the corner.. If you just believe a little more! Support a little more! Stick it to the liberals a little more!

And that's the rub. It's an old con game. But obviously it still works.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

If only Pedogate was a psy-op!

Trump is not perfect in any way shape or form, however he fit the right kind of personality to go up against the network of evil that has become our political/corporate paradigm of actual fascism, roots in esotericism.

It is the elements that are working in the background that are the true power source, the chess master so to speak.

Trump plays his role very well. People like you are the reason for such theatrics, those who can not wrap their heads around the reality of child trafficking satanic elitists running the show, focus solely upon Trumps twitter feed and not upon the actions that are removing the sick little cultists from power.

How many CEO's have resigned in the past couple of months, how many in the Media are gone, how many in politics are not running again or disgraced for "sexual harassment"?

The swamp is being drained, regardless of Trumps personality.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmSaturday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join