It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Dear 'Angel,'

Just curious, what is your first language? Your English is very interesting and hard to read at times.

In regards to your predictions for this year, it seems like none of them were correct except the hurricane and an 'important figure' in the West dying (George HW Bush). But I do have to say, reading through the list, that most of them are so vague and generic it reads as a set of useless suppositions.

Anyone can say 'a major weather event will occur probably in the Gulf area' lol but you should be more specific and say 'parts of FL and the Southeast will experience a major hurricane in the 2nd half of the Month of September' for example.

later

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Dear Chris,

With all respect you must have so high standards that probably no body can reach at all, since I see clearly all earthquakes on my post of January absolutely accomplished. There were specific countries and even regions with in them mentioned, some of those countries are not larger than a State of the US.

Besides that I predicted twice Megaquakes for Alaska, one in January and other in early November and both became fact.

I speak fluently various languages, I learned them in parallel along my childhood, and my English is more British than American one by the way.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

originally posted by: The angel of lightness
a reply to: oldcarpy

Check:
Opening post of this Thread by The angel of Lightness

Angel of Lightness (post January 5th 2018) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.

6.2 magnitude Iran earthquake August 26th 2018

7.3 Magnitude Earthquake in Venezuela August 21st 2018

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake felt in Pakistan, India and Afghanistan 31st January 2018.

6.2 magnitude Earthquake felt on India, Pakistan Afghanistan May 10th 2018

5.1 Magnitude earthquake rocks Ionian Greek Sea Nov 4th 2018

5.2 magnitude earthquake hit Turkey Sept 12th 2018

7.1 Magnitude rocks SeaQuake at New Caledonia August 28th 20018

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake hits Santander Colombia on August 7th 2018

8.3 Magnitude Earthquake force a million people evacuation at North Central Chile on 2018

7.5 magnitude SeaQuake on Swan Islands Honduras Continental platform January 9th 2018

6.3 Magnitude SeaQuake off shore Oregon-California border 2018

originally posted by: The angel of lightness
7.9 magnitude Earthquake rocked Alaska causing multimillionaire losses in damaged infraestructure.

originally posted by: The angel of light on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:26 PM
a reply to: TheJesuit

About West Coast forecasts I have already mentioned where I see strong activity ( close to 6 in Magnitude or above) coming for the following 3 years, even I believe I have already disclosed that on my posting in one of your threads:

- Alaska Peninsula and Aleutian Islands
- off shore of the border between British Columbia and Washington State.
- border between California and Oregon and offshore.
- SanFrancisco Bay
- surroundings of Sta Barbara and off shore.
- Long Beach cape zone.
- Between Colorado Delta River and Salton Lake

I have the impression that the events coming from the extreme south of that coast and the extreme north of it are going to precede the ones occurring in the middle of it. I am concerned that at least two events of that list I am providing will overcome 7 of Magnitude.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/3/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

with all respect you must have so high standards that probably no body can reach at all, since I see clearly all earthquakes on my post of January absolutely accomplished.

Besides that I predicted twice Megaquakes for Alaska, one in January and other in early November and both became fact.

I speak fluently various languages, I learnt them in parallel along my childhood, and my English is more British than American one by the way.

The Angel of Lightness

Check:
Opening post of this Thread by The angel of Lightness

The Angel of Lightness

Angel of Lightness post January 5th 2018) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.)

6.2 magnitude Iran earthquake August 26th 2018

7.3 Magnitude Earthquake in Venezuela August 21st 2018

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake felt in Pakistan, India and Afghanistan 31st January 2018.

6.2 magnitude Earthquake felt on India, Pakistan Afghanistan May 10th 2018

5.1 Magnitude earthquake rocks Ionian Greek Sea Nov 4th 2018

5.2 magnitude earthquake hit Turkey Sept 12th 2018

7.1 Magnitude rocks SeaQuake at New Caledonia August 28th 20018

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake hits Santander Colombia on August 7th 2018

8.3 Magnitude Earthquake force a million people evacuation at North Central Chile on 2018

7.5 magnitude SeaQuake on Swan Islands Honduras Continental platform January 9th 2018

6.3 Magnitude SeaQuake off shore Oregon-California border 2018

7.9 magnitude Earthquake rocked Alaska causing multimillionaire losses in damaged infraestructure.
I ask for my readers in other places of the country or overseas please to manifest your generosity sending help to the Alaskans through all the
Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

originally posted by: The angel of light on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:26 PM
a reply to: TheJesuit

About West Coast forecasts I have already mentioned where I see strong activity ( close to 6 in Magnitude or above) coming for the following 3 years, even I believe I have already disclosed that on my posting in one of your threads:

- Alaska Peninsula and Aleutian Islands
- off shore of the border between British Columbia and Washington State.
- border between California and Oregon and offshore.
- SanFrancisco Bay
- surroundings of Sta Barbara and off shore.
- Long Beach cape zone.
- Between Colorado Delta River and Salton Lake

I have the impression that the events coming from the extreme south of that coast and the extreme north of it are going to precede the ones occurring in the middle of it. I am concerned that at least two events of that list I am providing will overcome 7 of Magnitude.

The Angel of Lightness

thank you for not answering my question.
Your English is not even close to British, hence wondering what your first language is.

In regards to your predictions, yes I have high standards and I think most people on this board would agree, that you are not making many accurate ones. Ok, if I can 'agree' that your number 8 about earthquakes was accurate (which is vague because earthquakes happen in those places yearly). What about the other 21 predictions?

THe ones about the Far East are especially wrong. '13) The crisis of far east will explode by the summer when either the Olympics in Korea and the World cup in Russia will be already successfully performed. Everything will be unexpected, astonished, No preliminary increase of tensions will precede it. '

Also especially vague. what kind of 'crisis'?

Thanks

Chris

edit on 3/12/2018 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/12/2018 by chris_stibrany because: quotes

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I perceive causal lines long in advance, so the fact that some of them have Not reached right now complete achievement does not mean that they are not going to become fact in some additional time by the near future, and I am not talking decades at future, not even number of years, most likely in some months or even weeks.

I am so amaze to see with what urgency there is people coming here to express their interest to verify that terrible war coming for the world by the way, the moment that it strikes the planet will be really stressful for millions, believe me I have seen it clearly.

Are you investing money on weapons factories or what is your special interest in to see that already occurring?

There will be soon a so complicate situation for the world under convergence of various intense causal lines:

a crisis of governability in America, war in the old continent as we have seen it since WWII, Britain will also experience its own internal crisis, and great turmoil in Latin America.

About your other comments I believe I prefer to trust the criteria of Colleges and Universities that have granted me degrees, the majority of them have English as official language.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
One failed prediction is enough to be classified as a false prophet you have succeed a multitude of times on this site, more than enough in just this thread...
Let the Lord light our way, we have no need of your guidance...

I’m willing to predict the future here and now...

The words of myself and others will be lost on you... And you will continue to embarrass not only yourself but other believers also as you make a mockery of us all through your failed attempts at raising yourself to the hieght of glory for your own pleasure or desire...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Really,

I see that you have Not yet learnt the lesson of to avoid impertinence the most you can I tried to teach you on my other thread, please why don't you start to read the story of the Prophet Jonah in the Bible or how many times God said to Abraham he was going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, before he actually decided to do so.

See if you can also ground your standards of what is prophecy and what it is Not a little better than your manners and of course your arrogance.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

'Angel,' you are the one coming across as arrogant (prattling on about your 'Colleges and Universities that have granted me degrees, the majority of them have English as official language.') , and apparently you are unable to answer questions directly per your ramble above about weapons factories and a giant 'coming war.'

enough wasting time with you and this thread.

best of luck,

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Are you now elevating yourself to the likeness of God?
For if God says something being immortal can wait forever and a day and still not ever be wrong for he has time for it to come to pass...
Yet you made prophecy’s for the year 2018 and failed that is what is pertaining to judging the validity of your statements so we your peers have vetted you and weighed and measured your words and find them to be wanting...
And yet you are here purposing it is anything other than your own portrayal which has brought about the realization of your worth...
All you can take from my words is the need to attempt to save face?
Surely you don’t assume to be able to change that?
Let me help you with that, you can’t change the past anymore than you can be an angel or a prophet...
However, feel free to make some adjustments to better yourself in the future...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

See you, the pleasure was all mine, thanks for our visit to the thread.

Cheers,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

You wrote:

I see that you have Not yet learnt the lesson of to avoid impertinence

Dictionary definition of "impertinence":

"Impertinence: Rude and not showing respect especially towards someone older or in a higher position than you."

This further seems to demonstrate, if any further demonstration was required, the size of your ego and indeed, your own arrogance.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

a crisis of governability in America, war in the old continent as we have seen it since WWII, Britain will also experience its own internal crisis, and great turmoil in Latin America.

What with Trump and all, Britain going thru Brexit, etc, etc. you are not so much making predictions as stating the bleeding obvious.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I tried to teach you on my other thread

now what else in the same post, yes, the same post

See if you can also ground your standards of what is prophecy and what it is Not a little better than your manners and of course your arrogance.

arrogance?

every reply, EVERY reply, just so its heard because it is every reply to a poster that is critical of anything you have posted the ego and arrogance you display in your replies to them are just astounding.

The only arrogance that all readers can see and have been pointing out has been coming from you,

Thread after thread, post after post telling anyone that thinks you are off or just pointing out the obvious like an predicting an earthquake in Alaska, or anywhere along fault lines is a sure hit.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I would heartily endorse your post but am sore afraid of getting told off by the Angelic One and be accused of blasphemy and/or impertinence or something.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Come on,

You must feel at least embarras of to be doing such a terrible show here, this is even worst than obsession with me.

A man that served his country for his entire life, a President of the USA is being mourned and prepared for his State funeral and this other person that you are trying to defend entered in that thread I created telling the most nasty things I ever have read about the deceased figure and you are trying to suggest It was not a huge impertinence??!!

What kind of cruel and insensible person are you?

if you don't feel any respect for me that I really have not done nothing wrong about you at least feel respect for others pain and the grieving process of his relatives, they are also humans and their sorrow deserve some respect, it does not matter that you or who you are advocating to are not Republicans or good Americans at all.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/4/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Come on,

You must feel at least embarras of to be doing such a terrible show here, this is even worst than obsession with me.

A man that served his country for his entire life, a President of the USA is being mourned and prepared for his State funeral and this other person that you are trying to defend entered in that thread I created to tell the most nasty things I ever have read about the diseased figure and you are trying to suggest It was not a huge impertinence??!!

if you don't feel any respect for me that I really have not done nothing wrong about you at least feel respect for others pain and the grieving process of his relatives, they are also humans and their sorrow deserve some respect, it does not matter that you or who you are advocating to are not Republicans or good Americans at all.

The Angel of Lightness

tehehe ' to tell the most nasty things I ever have read about the diseased figure'

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

What are you rambling on about?

I have posted nothing about any of that.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Come on,

A man that served his country for his entire life, a President of the USA is being mourned and prepared for his State funeral and this other person that you are trying to defend entered in that thread I created telling the most nasty things I ever have read about the deceased figure and you are trying to suggest It was not a huge impertinence??!!

The Angel of Lightness

Sorry - what are these "most nasty things" you have ever apparently read about the late G H W Bush ( I can't find anything - can you point me to them, please?) and what has any of this got to do with any of what I have actually posted?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If you are going to have such a ranting go at me would you please have the courtesy and indeed, the common decency to explain what on earth it is that you are going on about?

As far as i am concerned, apart from making no sense at all, you have accused me of being "cruel and insensible" etc for no good reason at all.

Are you, once again, confusing me with some other poster?

If you would have the decency to explain yourself, that would be nice.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Tumbleweeds, again.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
www.docdroid.net...
didnt see this then?
thats not very omnipotent
edit on 5-12-2018 by username74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join