It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Narcissistic Genius

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Your title made me giggle and i'll tell you why...

A few hours ago my former partner in crime on the radio show asked me (he's German) "Trump is-what do you call it...a narcissist?"

I said yes without hesitation. As for the 'stable genius' quote I imagine Neil DeGrasse Tyson is furiously typing on twitter explaining how that is scientifically impossible. A part of me wants him to get another term because he is comedy gold and a source for comedians all across the globe.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Confirmed via Google, DJT is a Very Stable Genius.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
A simple answer... A Genius wouldn't seek positions of power, it's part of their being... they also don't need an ego as it interrupts and hinders the constant thought processes(questions, answers & creation) buzzing around ones head.

What you have in Mr Trump is a Narcissistic Egotist bordering on Sociopath (the need to tweet trying to control the narrative, "my buttons bigger than yours" forgetting the human price of waving his sword around, Sociopath 101) But then the American population(not on the whole) has always had a problem with ego, it seems to be the predominant feature of Americanism... Boston Tea Party, Slavery Wars, Glorified Gunfighters, Gun owners. Prime example WW2, although helping in the war effort, you'd think by some American attitudes that they themselves ended the war and yet it was Communist Russia that made the difference between defeat and victory... forcing Germany to divide its forces. I digress.

Trump is a Narcissist, Egotist and Sociopath... if you think any different you are either blind through idolatry(a zealot) or of a similar ilk. I'm afraid Genius has nothing to do with it.
edit on 8-1-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Satire (requested by Webster Tarpley):

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join