It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Narcissistic Genius

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: kosmicjack

Even he can't believe it...

That's because he's human.

...because he was (s)elected.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This is a No Real Scotsman argument.

Psychopaths can be, and often are, brilliant. And due to their differing perspective, tend to express it differently. Same with sociopaths.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

A letter from Donnie to Daddy Drumpf-

Dear Daddy- (dwerp)
You know that $5 Million You loaned Me? (dwerp) I ran it down to $1M then (dwerp) declared Bankruptcy. I then had it up to $3M then I went Bankrupt. Then I had it to $6M then I went bankrupt. I then ruined the USFL™ when I owned the New Jersey Generals. I then went bankrupt. Good things You greased the skids for Me Daddy (dwerp) and paid off enough folks so I could hit on 18 and not worry if I got any card above a trey (dwerp) Now a Bankruptcy to Me is like a heart to Dave Rockefeller...

Your progeny,

Donnie

The formula for getting wealthy (not just rich) is lie, cheat and steal.

The formula for Bankruptcy is run, hide, deny.

In the end you will be famously wealthy and popular, maybe even President.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I always thought so but honestly, I'm glad they selected him. The End Times are at least somewhat entertaining...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Sad but true.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

This is a No Real Scotsman argument.

Psychopaths can be, and often are, brilliant. And due to their differing perspective, tend to express it differently. Same with sociopaths.

Psychopaths are different. They enjoy inflicting pain and torture on their victims directly. If you studied at all, the likes of BTK, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Leonard Lake, etc.

True psychopaths are hands on. Trump is not a psychopath and unless I hear about a tantrum streak like Hitler or Hillary then he's not a Sociopath either.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I always thought so but honestly, I'm glad they selected him. The End Times are at least somewhat entertaining...

Infatuating. For me not so much what the cretins are doing at the top of the celebrity heap...

"Compared to war, all other endeavors of mankind shrink to insignificance." -- General George Patton (paraphrased)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Sad but true.

Corruption rules. The crafty, cunning, calculating ones know how to maintain the illusion of Respectability while being the most low down corrupt schemers possible.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Not all psychopaths are murderers. 3% of the population is believed to exhibit psychopathy.

Im not saying he is either of these. Im explaining how your statement was incorrect.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Those tweets were so ridiculously hilarious. Chase the laser pointer libs, chase the laser pointer. They're too easy.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Not all psychopaths are murderers. 3% of the population is believed to exhibit psychopathy.

Im not saying he is either of these. Im explaining how your statement was incorrect.

I'm inclined to agree with you on this. I don't think Trump wants to kill anybody. Why do people think he left drone operations to the IC? So it's not in his name...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The most important thing is that President Trump is accomplishing great things so soon. The personality "label" doesn't mean squat. He could be a "booger flicker", so long as he keep making America greater.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Infatuating. For me not so much what the cretins are doing at the top of the celebrity heap...

"Compared to war, all other endeavors of mankind shrink to insignificance." -- General George Patton (paraphrased)

All your star belong to us.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Bar room brawlers, wife beaters, yes many closet psychopaths out there. Others are plain sight , celebrity even. Boxers, cage fighters, NFL...

not alll... some.

A narcissist is controlled by feelings, less by reason. They do make mistakes at times. His banter towards Kim il Jung about whose 'button' is bigger, for instance.

Or the time he pushed ahead of dignitaries on the World Stage, remember? They told him, don't do that, ever again.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The most important thing is that President Trump is accomplishing great things so soon. The personality "label" doesn't mean squat. He could be a "booger flicker", so long as he keep making America greater.

Thats your subjective opinion. Mine is he's not the wizard behind the curtain in the Emerald City.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thats your subjective opinion. Mine is he's not the wizard behind the curtain in the Emerald City.

How many words describing President Trump are not subjective opinions? "Effective" is one word that's not subjective.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Those tweets were so ridiculously hilarious. Chase the laser pointer libs, chase the laser pointer. They're too easy.

So spot on, EN!

On his official POTUS twitter acct., everything he posts is very official and professional. He does toot his own horn at times, but always with a presidential demeanor of confidence and ability.

I think he uses his personal Twitter account with a twinkle in his eye and a clear statement that gets you talking.

I can just see him sitting there with phone in hand, telling a couple of staffers what he's about to say after having contemplated it for a bit:

STAFFER (with mock horror on face): "Oh, no! You wouldn't? Don't do it!" (grinning)

THE DONALD (focused and licking his bottom lip): "Too late. It needs to be said. Who else is going to say it....the mainstream media?" (taps enter with mock enthusiasm).

STAFFER (laughs then sighs): "Here we go!"

THE DONALD: "Wait for it....wait for it....!!"

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Wishing failure upon him isn't some kind of magical essence that causes him to fail. Did you wish Obama success? Did the Right wish Obama success? Hell no!

I sure the hell did.. I had my disbelief's because he was a wet behind the ears senator with nothing more than college and "community organizer" on his resume, but I personally know McCain and I think he is an ass so I didn't vote for him either. I waited and we saw that his first four years were rough, but he got better somewhat...lots of suffering in that first four years though.

His failures are his own and has nothing to do with the Left's wishful thinking. The Republicans control all three houses and the majority of states gov't so if and when the state and federal gov't fails the country its the Rights own fault. Of course that won't stop Trump from tweeting blame and passing it on to the Democrats while his cult members applaud and defend him.

Obama was one of the most narcissistic person's I have ever seen, didn't really care as long as he could do his job...The problem was that he was so narcissistic it was his way or the highway on everything for 8 years, there was no give and take in him. Trump has not been that way...He has even reached out to the left to the dismay of the political incumbents on the right, and he is letting congress do their job without saying how it will all go down. If congress fails to do that it isn't Trump to blame. BTW Trump has blamed the right more than the left and was correct to do so...I don't think he has any favorites on the right or left.

edit on 6-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

..are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence..

Umm, Ronald Reagan actually had dementia while in office..

If anything, this tweet does nothing but call his sanity into question. And his intelligence.

...And his honesty (no way?)...

...on my first try...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

😂😂😂

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If you have to DEFEND psychopaths...you are LOOSING.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join