It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Narcissistic Genius

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TinySickTears

The only difference between you and me there is I think people need to quit letting words bait them into emotions. It should piss people off when they feel emotional response to words expressed by people in media, entertainment, and politics, because we know they are trying to manipulate those emotions.

But yeah, im pretty screwed up too. LOL

I feel ya.
I'm usually on the same page and now too
Words matter though. In a position like that where every word matters cause people hang on them they should be chosen very carefully

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

And by the way, OP... what's the weather like in Russia?

Speaking of geniuses, whilst I'm getting another beer, walk me through your logic there Sigmund.

You're a genius too? My reasoning? Sure. It's been established and vetted that there is a Russian government-sponsored entity trolling social media to sow discord and division in the United States. Ever since the OP joined ATS that's all s/he's done.

OP has been here since 2012. And he's from Australia.

You've been here longer...

I can't see how you've missed who you were replying to.. and I don't think Sublimecraft has been going back in time to delete his Trump posts pre 2017.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

A historiometric approach?? And yet a Yale professor of psychiatry is called a fraud because he assesses Trump's mental state based on Trump's words and actions. You do know tat the Simonton IQ assessment is a hoax, right? Or do you not check your sources?

Jealousy is a consequence of low IQ, and we all know it is fuel for liberals which are easily led by any old commie with a bullhorn. 1 percenters sux duhhh why can't yous guyz sees tat? That is all it takes to lead the Left off a cliff.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

And by the way, OP... what's the weather like in Russia?

Speaking of geniuses, whilst I'm getting another beer, walk me through your logic there Sigmund.

You're a genius too? My reasoning? Sure. It's been established and vetted that there is a Russian government-sponsored entity trolling social media to sow discord and division in the United States. Ever since the OP joined ATS that's all s/he's done.

Trump is our President, logically someone sowing discord and division would be trying to convince people NOT to support their elected leader right? Only a crafty Russian could conceive of overthrowing our government by supporting the President. That's some genius reasoning right there. #resist

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

As IQ test scores were not available for most of the presidents, Simonton used a historiometric approach to estimate their result.

The standard description of this level of intelligence is Genius – exception intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts”. However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth.

So he scores second highest among Presidents using this method.

Yup, Trump WINS every time they think he is a dummy.

Source

Fake news.

Snopes: False

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: kosmicjack

Even he can't believe it...

That's because he's human.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

As IQ test scores were not available for most of the presidents, Simonton used a historiometric approach to estimate their result.

The standard description of this level of intelligence is Genius – exception intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts”. However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth.

So he scores second highest among Presidents using this method.

Yup, Trump WINS every time they think he is a dummy.

Source

Fake news.

Snopes: False

It's still gonna be pretty high. He's a billionaire...
edit on 6-1-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Reducing ammunition for trolls

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Snopes is Fake News.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
After watching and listening to Obama for 8 years I have kind of been desensitized to what in the past I would have labeled Narcissism.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Truly a unique and special President. Nobody can deny that!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: underwerks

..are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence..

Umm, Ronald Reagan actually had dementia while in office..

If anything, this tweet does nothing but call his sanity into question. And his intelligence.

How does it call his sanity into question or his intelligence? He's on point in what the media is doing and stroking his own ego, none of which are anything to hyperventilate about, except if you obsessively hate Trump.

Twitter has become the modern fireside chat to bypass this horrendous poltical-media complex that has developed. He reaches the people directly and triggers his haters. Win win.

If Trump really was mentally stable and a genius, we wouldn't be here arguing about it. It would be obvious to everyone by his words and statements.

Only people who aren't mentally stable spend time trying to convince others they are. Which is why this is funny. Trump is telling on himself.

so in a sense, you are agreeing that Obama was the worst president ever, you know, since we argued about it.

Nope, that only applies to mental health. I've known several crazy people who have done the same thing.

Usually right before the funny farm doors slam shut.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Unproven.

I say they claimed he had dementia so he wouldnt go to prison for iran contra. Or maybe Bush "CIA'd" him with a dose of something.

His dementia has allowed ollie north to have a fairly lucrative career, and helped preserve some dignity for the office.

Since we are now into theory,
Maybe this is exactly what Trump is doing now when the game is near up.....romancing himself in his doollallyness so that the worst he'll get is a prolonged trip to the funny farm....when he should really be in Guantanamo.

Wtf? Why should he be in Gitmo? LOL
edit on 6-1-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just be like Donnie and go for another Bankruptcy and then to make some interest $$$ staff YourFlori-Duh Hotel w/Romanians and pay them a pittance and tell them you'll deport them if they say anything.

To be fair- If it was TheClintonCabal™ these same former employees would commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head twice or thrice...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Because geniuses constantly have to remind the world that they are geniuses. That's how it works right?

Nothing about this man says he's insecure....

Trump is pathetic. A thin skinned drama queen and yet his supporters cheer this unpresidential behavior on because Tribalism.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I call Trump the Troller-in-Chief for good reason.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Trump is pathetic. A thin skinned drama queen and yet his supporters cheer this unpresidential behavior on because Tribalism.

You are wrong because he only took 27% of the vote, that means over 70% did not vote for him...That is a lot of Republicans too. The difference is we see him as our President, we WANT him to be successful, we WANT the country to be successful, so we will support our President, not just Trump specifically.

The difference is the left WANT him to fail at all cost, at all cost even if it means the country fails too. AT ALL COST no matter what TAKE HIM OUT!! This is why 95% of the media and 100% of Hollywood been hammering at him like a battering ram about 10 seconds after he hit 270 votes. Its like everyone is fighting against you to fail and if you do they can say "I told you so". Just think if we were all working in hand for his success...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Seriously what's his ATS handle....

it's like Tom DeLonge but he actually does visit the same sites lol

I mean he was on AJ lol

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

He is definitely a narcissist with an enormous ego, possibly the biggest on Earth. I think what a lot of people fail to realize, is that it takes a lot of that to reach the heights he has. And if not, you will surely adopt some of those characteristics when you get there.

Who here knows what it feels like to be one of the most successful business men in the world and reaching a place that only 1% of the population has achieved? Then also becoming one of the most successful TV personalities and then becoming the president of the United States?

Heck, I think remaining humble would've been even more impressive.

This might be a good argument to give people reason to pause, but there are many others MUCH richer than Trump, and while they probably have egos too, don't roll around in their bats# crazy like pigs in the mud. Warren Buffet being a fantastic example here.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Of course there is a difference between the two if we want to debate semantics, but both are synonymous with one another.

Can you be intelligent and not be cunning at all? Yes absolutely.

Can you be cunning and not possess any intelligence at all? Absolutely not.

Predatory cunning is what i'm talking about. Taking down prey is a learned behavior. Lions use cunning to attack and kill their prey. I differentiate between that and intelligence. Intelligent people have no need to attack and overcome 'prey'. They are after all, intelligent. They coexist, work with others, treat them kindly.

The kind of predatory, narcissistic character that climbs to the top of the vipers den in Washington is not intelligent, they are greedy, self centered and lack empathy for others. They wouldn't be there if they didn't have these traits.

Indeed the ones at the top are the most predatory, using guile, deception and manipulation to claw their way to the top.

This is not very intelligent, imo.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Wrong about what exactly?

Wishing failure upon him isn't some kind of magical essence that causes him to fail. Did you wish Obama success? Did the Right wish Obama success? Hell no!

This baby man you elected isn't a winner and the fact that he constantly has to tweet about how much of a God he is doesn't make him a winner at all, it makes him a big old fat loser.

His failures are his own and has nothing to do with the Left's wishful thinking. The Republicans control all three houses and the majority of states gov't so if and when the state and federal gov't fails the country its the Rights own fault. Of course that won't stop Trump from tweeting blame and passing it on to the Democrats while his cult members applaud and defend him.

Tribalism at it's best.
edit on 6-1-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join