It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Narcissistic Genius

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
he is a dumb ass for sure but the man is not stupid.

This is a pretty good assesment.

But i enjoy his tweets for the humor, intended or not

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

And by the way, OP... what's the weather like in Russia?

Speaking of geniuses, whilst I'm getting another beer, walk me through your logic there Sigmund.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

A letter from Donnie to Daddy Drumpf-

Dear Daddy- (dwerp)
You know that $5 Million You loaned Me? (dwerp) I ran it down to $1M then (dwerp) declared Bankruptcy. I then had it up to $3M then I went Bankrupt. Then I had it to $6M then I went bankrupt. I then ruined the USFL™ when I owned the New Jersey Generals. I then went bankrupt. Good things You greased the skids for Me Daddy (dwerp) and paid off enough folks so I could hit on 18 and not worry if I got any card above a trey (dwerp) Now a Bankruptcy to Me is like a heart to Dave Rockefeller...

Your progeny,

Donnie

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

A genius that somehow manages to repeatedly hire senior-level staff that turn out to be losers, crazy, incompetent, etc. in short-order. It takes a special kind of genius to hire that badly.

And yet in countless threads here, I have read people knocking his wealth saying he's a dumbass who only became a billionaire in business because he hired the best managers, builders, planners etc, prior to entering politics.

Sheesh, make up your minds it cant be both.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: smurfy

One of my friends constantly tells me, "a genius like him only comes along maybe once in a lifetime or generation." Probably 1,000,000,000 to 1 personality/genius level type. I wholeheartedly agree!

Are all your friends misleading......a mousey trait perhaps?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: TinySickTears
he is a dumb ass for sure but the man is not stupid.

This is a pretty good assesment.

But i enjoy his tweets for the humor, intended or not

i have been thinking about this a lot lately so here is how i feel.
after thinking about it a lot i think a lot of my problems with him and how he is handling things are cause im screwed up.

first an example:
when i read what he said about kim jong and his button being bigger. the whole would someone tell his depleted and starving regime.....

i was #ing dying laughing.

when he started ripping bannon and when he said whatever about that chicks bleeding face.

i get a kick out of a lot of the # he says and how he just smashes people.

the thing is though if i am laughing and get a kick out of it he probably shouldnt be doing it. i have a pretty warped sense of humor and weird way about me in general.

he is the president.

if he was talking like this as a reality tv man or billionaire on joe rogans podcast i would be a super fan.

but he is the president.

granted i know # about high level politics and foreign policy and all that. i know # about appearance on the world stage and how you need to appear strong but maybe also this way or that. i just dont know

i know when the president speaks or tweets people listen.

not sure smashing people is the best way for the president to be.

some things i agree with and some i do not. for me it comes down to the way he is. his personality. he lack of knowledge about politics and policy. the way he can not see to get his administration together.

the dude just seems like a dick though he is funny and i would probably be more into him if he was a podcaster or something like that

he is the president and i dont want the president to say and act in ways that i think are hilarious because i think a lot of inappropriate # is funny.

i really have been trying to think about him and his administration and really giving him a fair shake.

i think it boils down to i think he is a dick but i am too and thats probably it

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I'm not even saying everyone has to like Trump, but people really think he's an illiterate toddler that just happened into making billions, having his name plastered on buildings worldwide, hugely successful show, and now he's President. How do you not take that serious?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

....... having his name plastered on buildings worldwide, hugely successful show, and now he's President. How do you not take that serious?

I do, he was forced by the people that were owed $millions..maybe $billion by him, to sell himself, mostly just to be able to stay in Trump house...he still owes them. As for not liking him, that is very easy since he is so disgusting...the word hate doesn't even come into it, pity more like.
I don''t even like his 'jokes' all that much, really juvenile bravado at the end of the day, not real life humour, and he hurts little people and doesn't care...he said so himself, yet you get very strange people around here that 'like' him because he has his, "heart in the right place"
Funny that, since the only person in recent times who would deserve that honour, is Snowden...who has given up everything.
Donald however is a Duck!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: intrptr

A letter from Donnie to Daddy Drumpf-

Dear Daddy- (dwerp)
You know that $5 Million You loaned Me? (dwerp) I ran it down to $1M then (dwerp) declared Bankruptcy. I then had it up to $3M then I went Bankrupt. Then I had it to $6M then I went bankrupt. I then ruined the USFL™ when I owned the New Jersey Generals. I then went bankrupt. Good things You greased the skids for Me Daddy (dwerp) and paid off enough folks so I could hit on 18 and not worry if I got any card above a trey (dwerp) Now a Bankruptcy to Me is like a heart to Dave Rockefeller...

Your progeny,

Donnie

I know right, after I made my third million, it just got boring and I decided living lower middle class was much more fun.

Your fan and former billionaire,

Network Dude.
edit on 6-1-2018 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

The only difference between you and me there is I think people need to quit letting words bait them into emotions. It should piss people off when they feel emotional response to words expressed by people in media, entertainment, and politics, because we know they are trying to manipulate those emotions.

But yeah, im pretty screwed up too. LOL

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

YOU’RE, like, SMART!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
HAHA!! Love it!

Yes, there are many forms of intelligence, and Trump certainly possesses several of them. One of which is creative intelligence. I find the nick-names he sticks on people very creative, spot on AND humorous. Here's a list off the top of my head (You've got to admit that these stick):

Crooked Hillary
Little Marco
Lyin' Ted
Low Energy Jeb
Pocahontas
Psycho Joe
Sloppy Steve
... and last but not least: Little Rocket Man

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Did not and will not vote for the guy, but to dismiss him as crazy and or stupid is to set yourself up for failure like the democrats did last election.

I am beginning to think he keeps bringing in some crazy people for the smaller jobs purely to keep distraction going, everybody focuses on the tweets or the latest soap opera speech from some fired flunky.

While the guy keeps plugging away behind the scenes with little hassle from the people that should be working to make certain the guy is not breaking any actual laws... not made up ones.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

..are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence..

Umm, Ronald Reagan actually had dementia while in office..

And Reagan was still a genius compared to the butt clown we had running the show from 2008-2016.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

#STABLE GENIUS

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

As IQ test scores were not available for most of the presidents, Simonton used a historiometric approach to estimate their result.

The standard description of this level of intelligence is Genius – exception intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts”. However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth.

So he scores second highest among Presidents using this method.

Yup, Trump WINS every time they think he is a dummy.

Source
edit on 6-1-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Obama don't even make the list haha. Bottom of the barrel.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

And by the way, OP... what's the weather like in Russia?

Speaking of geniuses, whilst I'm getting another beer, walk me through your logic there Sigmund.

You're a genius too? My reasoning? Sure. It's been established and vetted that there is a Russian government-sponsored entity trolling social media to sow discord and division in the United States. Ever since the OP joined ATS that's all s/he's done.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

A historiometric approach?? And yet a Yale professor of psychiatry is called a fraud because he assesses Trump's mental state based on Trump's words and actions. You do know tat the Simonton IQ assessment is a hoax, right? Or do you not check your sources?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join