It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Narcissistic Genius

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
truth be told, he is now part of an elite few who have assumed the duties and responsibilities for the united States of America as the commander in chief.. so yea he is up there as he out smarted everyone last election cycle..

[snipped]

edit on 6-1-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jan 6 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: profanity

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Narcissistic.... sure

Genius... no.

Compared to his haters?

Trumps GD Einstein.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm starting to think he's setting up an Insanity Defense. So, if he is a genius (which I seriously doubt), he's a diabolical genius.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Your post made me smile
not sure why it did but call it the Trump effect because from the time of his winning the election it has made me laugh and smile ...
Yeah, no kidding. I have been so stress free under this President, it has been amazing and the best part? the laughs. Laughing is incredibly healthy and the hard left here has been providing, spared no expense.

I'm not even joking, this really has been a chill year, never felt more invigorated and at peace, like mind and body in harmony.

We got this world, its our era and we herald this age, upon our shoulders, I don't care about the past or what's to come, rather, the present, here, right now. Under this renewed strength and vision, we will correct the path, that which has strayed unto darker areas over the last several years under a shady and unscrupulous Presidency. Trump is the hammer and with his power, will shatter the way.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: underwerks

..are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence..

Umm, Ronald Reagan actually had dementia while in office..

If anything, this tweet does nothing but call his sanity into question. And his intelligence.

How does it call his sanity into question or his intelligence? He's on point in what the media is doing and stroking his own ego, none of which are anything to hyperventilate about, except if you obsessively hate Trump.

Twitter has become the modern fireside chat to bypass this horrendous poltical-media complex that has developed. He reaches the people directly and triggers his haters. Win win.

If Trump really was mentally stable and a genius, we wouldn't be here arguing about it. It would be obvious to everyone by his words and statements.

Only people who aren't mentally stable spend time trying to convince others they are. Which is why this is funny. Trump is telling on himself.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

He is definitely a narcissist with an enormous ego, possibly the biggest on Earth. I think what a lot of people fail to realize, is that it takes a lot of that to reach the heights he has. And if not, you will surely adopt some of those characteristics when you get there.

Who here knows what it feels like to be one of the most successful business men in the world and reaching a place that only 1% of the population has achieved? Then also becoming one of the most successful TV personalities and then becoming the president of the United States?

Heck, I think remaining humble would've been even more impressive.

link   
Yea... he's a genius alright. A genius that somehow manages to repeatedly hire senior-level staff that turn out to be losers, crazy, incompetent, etc. in short-order. It takes a special kind of genius to hire that badly. His statement alone proves he's unhinged.

link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Your post made me smile
not sure why it did but call it the Trump effect because from the time of his winning the election it has made me laugh and smile ...

Isn’t it great? It’s endless! HA!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Believing the world revolves around one-self isn't exactly genius.

At least this triple-tweet of his was entertaining and harmless. It's still disturbing that this man is the representative of over 300 million people. If that's the best foot we have to put forward, we are in trouble.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Unproven.

I say they claimed he had dementia so he wouldnt go to prison for iran contra. Or maybe Bush "CIA'd" him with a dose of something.

His dementia has allowed ollie north to have a fairly lucrative career, and helped preserve some dignity for the office.

Since we are now into theory,
Maybe this is exactly what Trump is doing now when the game is near up.....romancing himself in his doollallyness so that the worst he'll get is a prolonged trip to the funny farm....when he should really be in Guantanamo.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

..are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence..

Umm, Ronald Reagan actually had dementia while in office..

If anything, this tweet does nothing but call his sanity into question. And his intelligence.

How does it call his sanity into question or his intelligence? He's on point in what the media is doing and stroking his own ego, none of which are anything to hyperventilate about, except if you obsessively hate Trump.

Twitter has become the modern fireside chat to bypass this horrendous poltical-media complex that has developed. He reaches the people directly and triggers his haters. Win win.

If Trump really was mentally stable and a genius, we wouldn't be here arguing about it. It would be obvious to everyone by his words and statements.

Only people who aren't mentally stable spend time trying to convince others they are. Which is why this is funny. Trump is telling on himself.

so in a sense, you are agreeing that Obama was the worst president ever, you know, since we argued about it.

Trump is president of the US. none of us are. Call him whatever you like, but please end it with "Mr. President".

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Believing the world revolves around one-self isn't exactly genius.

At least this triple-tweet of his was entertaining and harmless. It's still disturbing that this man is the representative of over 300 million people. If that's the best foot we have to put forward, we are in trouble.

Ahhhh.....no.......your best foot forward was Hillary - she won the popular vote.

Anyway, back to fatso orange boy with his dunce cap and token bottom lip dribble.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

One of my friends constantly tells me, "a genius like him only comes along maybe once in a lifetime or generation." Probably 1,000,000,000 to 1 personality/genius level type. I wholeheartedly agree!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Trump is doing what he said he would do when his voters cast their votes. I know its unusual to see.

Even more, he seems to be taking action which highlights the ineffectiveness of congress. Even this sessions MJ thing....if its a problem then congress only need act to change the law. Instead of asking appointed agencies to change policy then being rebuked like the weak little candyasses they are.

We elect warriors to champion us and our causes as representatives of our people...and they roll over to appointed agencies????

Meanwhile, im having to wade through endless complaint about Trump being insane from his political rivals, many of whom believed a riduculous story about the Gorilla Network, golden showers, or that Trump doesnt know who john boehner is.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Hes no genius.

But calling him demented or stupid is quite simply an ad hom leveled by someone who cant create a real argument

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Ahhhh.....no.......your best foot forward was Hillary - she won the popular vote.

Anyway, back to fatso orange boy with his dunce cap and token bottom lip dribble.

You're right, yikes. And now that I think of it. It's been over a year and it is still the number one topic nearly everywhere you look. US US US. So, maybe, Trump really is the perfect representative of these United States.

*sigh*

...o canada...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Ted Kaczynski was a genius. A real one. And by the way, OP... what's the weather like in Russia?

edit on 6-1-2018 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
this merely confirms what I've stated many times already - he's a goose with an ego like no other whose heart is in the right place.

Maybe you could tell us then exactly where his heart is?
This is a guy who doesn't care about fecking elderly people off their land, and trying to steal it, then put high walls of dirt around their land so they can't see the landscape anymore...why? because he didn't succeed in his mean, vile obnoxious intent in land grabbing....and you would have us believe he has his heart in the right place...catch yourself on lad, or you might end up on the funny along with Trump.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Just another day, another WIN.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
he is a dumb ass for sure but the man is not stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join