It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Narcissistic Genius

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
So this morning, I commented on a thread about Trumps relationship with FOX news...

Anyway - nothing much happening there, until 35 minutes ago when I concluded that Trump has subscribed to my ATS channel and is taking all the glory for himself.....

Are you ready ATS?

LOL - ignore my intro, it was just a way of breaking this tweet to you all gently.........

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
NOOOOOooooooooooooo.............

His head is going to explode any day now.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Your post made me smile
not sure why it did but call it the Trump effect because from the time of his winning the election it has made me laugh and smile ...

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

..are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence..

Umm, Ronald Reagan actually had dementia while in office..

If anything, this tweet does nothing but call his sanity into question. And his intelligence.

edit on 6-1-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

He's right, plan B (of is it plan Z?) is attacking his mental fitness. More desperate ploys to attack the president and try to impeach him. I think they tried that one during the campaign to no avail. I guess they are giving it the old college try again.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

..are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence..

Umm, Ronald Reagan actually had dementia while in office..

If anything, this tweet does nothing but call his sanity into question. And his intelligence.

How does it call his sanity into question or his intelligence? He's on point in what the media is doing and stroking his own ego, none of which are anything to hyperventilate about, except if you obsessively hate Trump.

Twitter has become the modern fireside chat to bypass this horrendous poltical-media complex that has developed. He reaches the people directly and triggers his haters. Win win.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Unproven.

I say they claimed he had dementia so he wouldnt go to prison for iran contra. Or maybe Bush "CIA'd" him with a dose of something.

His dementia has allowed ollie north to have a fairly lucrative career, and helped preserve some dignity for the office.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Narcissistic.... sure

Genius... no.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Its his second bid for office. The first one fell flat.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

......but call his sanity into question. And his intelligence.......

That got called into question about 2 seconds after he announced he was running for POTUS, and has remained there ever since. No, if anything, this merely confirms what I've stated many times already - he's a goose with an ego like no other whose heart is in the right place.

Now, the fun begins - seriously, this is the top comment thus far from that 3rd tweet - it's #in hilarious - seriously hilarious...

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
"and being, like, really smart".

LMAO!

Okay President Camacho.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Of course he is a genius. People are just being lazy when they call him a moron or an idiot. In fact, most of his detractors are the ones that are mentally unstable (not pointing any fingers, but if the brush hits...)

"Intelligence" comes in many, many forms. So for anyone to claim that Trump has none, is either being intentionally obtuse, or doesn't fully grasp what intelligence is. And it isn't just based on words (or lack thereof) or how much of a narcissistic baby you are.

By the way, even smart people can do dumb things.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Even he can't believe it...

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

"Intelligence" comes in many, many forms. So for anyone to claim that Trump has none, is either being intentionally obtuse, or doesn't fully grasp what intelligence is.

Imo, theres a difference between "intelligence" and cunning.

People are smart, predators are cunning.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'm reading Trumps latest tweets..
I'm speechless.
This is beyond pathetic.
It's fine to be arrogant, have confidence, brag...
But this....

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I've never questioned whether or not he's 'intelligent', I've done my homework there and there is no doubt that he is intelligent - for starters and working backwards from POTUS, you don't get to be a CEO of a global corporation if you are not intelligent - too many shareholders are risking investments based upon your intelligence.

No, for me, his ego has always made me laugh, or to be more precise - reactions to his ego/tweets - and this tweet takes the cake - it's ticks all my boxes.

edit on 6/1/2018 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Of course there is a difference between the two if we want to debate semantics, but both are synonymous with one another.

Can you be intelligent and not be cunning at all? Yes absolutely.

Can you be cunning and not possess any intelligence at all? Absolutely not.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: underwerks

Unproven.

I say they claimed he had dementia so he wouldnt go to prison for iran contra. Or maybe Bush "CIA'd" him with a dose of something.

His dementia has allowed ollie north to have a fairly lucrative career, and helped preserve some dignity for the office.

Kind of funny how you say it's unproven, then make an excuse for his dementia.

Anyway, here you go:

Ronald Reagan's speech patterns gave undetected clues to his deteriorating mental state years before he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, according to new research from an American university.

Reagan, president from 1981 to 1989, was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 1994.

When he was elected as the oldest ever president, aged 69, he promised to resign if his mental health went into decline. He told The New York Times in 1980 that he had "never felt better".

But researchers from the University of Arizona have found that subtle changes in his speaking patterns linked to the onset of dementia were apparent years before doctors diagnosed his disease.

It seems even his son noticed it:

In an interview with ABC publicising the new book, Ron Junior said: "There was just something that was off. I couldn't quite put my finger on it."

He said he noticed during a visit to the White House day that his father was reading from note cards as he made telephone calls.

"It wasn't like 'oh my God, he doesn't remember he's president'," he said. "It was just – I had an inkling something was going on."

www.telegraph.co.uk...< br />
But hey, Trumps a mentally stable genius. I mean, he says so himself..

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Anyone who bought the Gorilla Network story has lost any claim to intellectual high ground against Trump

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join