It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libs, you're losing...II

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

So you have no problem with Trump being President? Glad to have you added to the sane people here.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

But, but Obama, 'cause he's black n' stuff.

Thanks for the nontribution

I voted for Obama and I voted for a change of policy and look what we got, less change and more BS

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
"Libs, you're losing"
...er...I don't think so. If we were, you wouldn't have woke up that morning and decided to pen that post. I don't know if you are trying to convince yourself, your fellow travelers, or whoever, but if you were confident that the Orange Oaf and his minions are 'winning', you wouldn't need to crow about it.

edit on 16-1-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: fer shure, eh?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
"Libs, you're losing"
...er...I don't think so. If we were, you wouldn't have woke up that morning and decided to pen that post. I don't know if you are trying to convince yourself, your fellow travelers, or whoever, but if you were confident that the Orange Oaf and his minions are 'winning', you wouldn't need to crow about it.

We'll see how things play out this year, but one of the consequences is that a lot more people are getting involved in politics (me included. Not running for office but being a campaign volunteer.) In Texas we have the unprecedented situation where 10 women are running for Congressional seats - all Democrats. In the past, many seats have gone uncontested and the Republicans just picked them up without any effort.

I hope this is happening elsewhere but I'm not familiar enough with the politics of other states to pick up on nuances like this. I can say for sure it's happening in good old conservative Texas. I expect to see the legislature here in Texas become more liberal (if we're lucky, we can get rid of governor Abbot) to some degree... though we're not going to turn into California any time soon.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

"Libs, you're losing"

We'll see how things play out this year, but one of the consequences is that a lot more people are getting involved in politics (me included. Not running for office but being a campaign volunteer.) In Texas we have the unprecedented situation where 10 women are running for Congressional seats - all Democrats. In the past, many seats have gone uncontested and the Republicans just picked them up without any effort.

I hope this is happening elsewhere but I'm not familiar enough with the politics of other states to pick up on nuances like this. I can say for sure it's happening in good old conservative Texas. I expect to see the legislature here in Texas become more liberal (if we're lucky, we can get rid of governor Abbot) to some degree... though we're not going to turn into California any time soon.
dems have picked up over thirty seats all told since trumps election. Gotta love special elections.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So nice to see some fellow clear thinking realists here, ones who can clearly see the charade and attempted con going on in our country.

Trump is nothing but a loud mouth mid-level money launderer for Russian oligarchs. He gave conservatives permission to use their outside voices with respect to what they really believe and thus is irresistible.

He is as corrupt as he is intelligent. He is using the office for self-aggrandizement and grift. Doubling the fees to join his florida "club" once he became president is the shining symbol for all this presidency is about; "Open for Business."

Thankfully, the best prosecutor in our generation is on the case. We will see if Trump survives.

Everyone keep their eye on Cambridge Analytica, all collusion - should it be proven - runs through Flynn, Bannon, Kushner, through Cambridge and the Russians.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Really?

You feel the need to write multiple threads to tell us how much we are losing?

You seem very insecure, as if repeating this claim will make it true, just like the incessant lying of the Orange Buffoon.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I must say, it's pretty amusing watching all you libs have your little feel-good party on this thread after all the points have been made, reinforced and discussed.

Again, I can only say (as I have repeatedly), this thread is, and always was, about liberals just not being able to control their unbridled hatred over Trump being elected (and their fugitive losing). They just continue to foam at the mouth to the point of self-flagellation and outright doom on themselves if they could have just a single ounce of vindication to validate their anger and hatred. Frankly, it's not healthy...but sadly, it's also pretty amusing to watch (screaming at the sky and all).

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

There's a disconnect. We have Trump making America even greater, but his top law enforcement officer isn't doing the job of getting high-level crooks who ran the country, prior to Trump.

Do both, and liberals will come back to reality.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I must say, it's pretty amusing watching all you libs have your little feel-good party on this thread after all the points have been made, reinforced and discussed.

Again, I can only say (as I have repeatedly), this thread is, and always was, about liberals just not being able to control their unbridled hatred over Trump being elected (and their fugitive losing). They just continue to foam at the mouth to the point of self-flagellation and outright doom on themselves if they could have just a single ounce of vindication to validate their anger and hatred. Frankly, it's not healthy...but sadly, it's also pretty amusing to watch (screaming at the sky and all).

Enjoy!

Explain to me what is wrong with not liking Trump?

Seems quite healthy to me. He's not someone any of us would want around. Outside of his kids, when has he ever sacrificed for anyone? Can't even be president and set aside the need to make money off it.

It's not self-flagellation at all, it is protection of the country, power should be questioned, no one is plotting a coup, it's all within the law, and we have every bit as much a right as you to attempt to move the government in the way we would like to see it go.

The election was close, in fact the Dem had 3 million more votes, and the E.C. was won by very few votes spread across the perfect locations.

With Russian meddling established as fact, it is the most patriotic thing we could do to investigate. Of all people, the right has absolutely no room to cry about it given the previous 8 years.

Yes, I do not like Trump at all. I find it totally healthy. I do not apologize for it, nor see why I am expected to sit back. The founders certainly didn't want people sitting back and not questioning power.

Awfully self-important of you.

There is overwhelming reason for worry and serious investigation, a failure to do so would be failing the country, again, you of all people should be just fine with it.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There's a disconnect. We have Trump making America even greater, but his top law enforcement officer isn't doing the job of getting high-level crooks who ran the country, prior to Trump.

Do both, and liberals will come back to reality.

The intel agencies of our nation and throughout the world have established that 39 states and 16 countries have been subject to Russia's interference in elections.

We have the hero of the Alt-Right saying collusion took place, and Trump's campaign manager was working with Russia for 10 years prior to running the campaign, and Mike Flynn admitted to acting as an agent for other nations, registering after the fact.

With respect to all that, Trump has done absolutely nothing. He states that Putin told him that Russia didn't do anything. Case closed.

You are not offended by the fact that Trump refuses to have our election security evaluated and protected, all on the basis that Putin told Trump "nyet" and of course wouldn't lie. Trump calls it a "hoax" because he knows better than the intel communities, or he's lying and protecting his secrets, one or the other.

Who is the one avoiding reality? It's all a hoax?

Reality is that this nation is deeply infiltrated with Russian influence, check the campaign's managerial positions and tell me that is untrue. Did any other Republican have the roster loaded with Russian connected people? No.

You're fine with it because you're "party over country" and that is a recipe for fascism. The truth is this is a very dangerous time, and people with the "hoax" smug attitude are dangerous people, trading caution for temporary power.

I am not sure America has ever been lower, you might want to check with the rest of the world and with 60% of your countrymen.

Or not. Again, it is all temporary, be careful what you trade for fleeting power

Failure to see this through, openly see a problem and attempt to protect ourselves.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Well said! Much of it is untrue, but presented eloquently. Congrats, ScrubDog.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

"Libs, you're losing"

Yeah, coz we need more pelosi's, jackson-lee's, hillary's, warrens and maxine's.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

"Libs, you're losing"

Yeah, coz we need more pelosi's, jackson-lee's, hillary's, warrens and maxine's.

Got a problem with women sharing power?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Well said! Much of it is untrue, but presented eloquently. Congrats, ScrubDog.

And which part is untrue?

Easy to sit back and reject it without any attempt to say which part is wrong.

In fact everything I have said is established fact as a reason to investigate, no conclusion as to culpability.

So, I am interested as to why you are rejecting facts.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Just because they "interfered" somehow, doesn't mean they got him elected.

Election security. Funny stuff. No one on the left cares about that or they would be for voter ID's.

The only thing "infiltrating" the USA are illegals.

After all the BS the intelligence agencies have done and been exposed, how does anyone believe them anymore?

The friggin podesta group has done the same thing and manafort worked with them. Ukraine btw.

The truly dangerous people are the ones that don't put Americans first.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

"Libs, you're losing"

Right, since when have they shared?

Sharing insanity is about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Just because they "interfered" somehow, doesn't mean they got him elected.

Election security. Funny stuff. No one on the left cares about that or they would be for voter ID's.

The only thing "infiltrating" the USA are illegals.

After all the BS the intelligence agencies have done and been exposed, how does anyone believe them anymore?

The friggin podesta group has done the same thing and manafort worked with them. Ukraine btw.

The truly dangerous people are the ones that don't put Americans first.

Ah, ok, so create your own reality to deal with it. I see.

No one said that "just because they hacked and meddled" means they got him elected. That's not the test. Furthermore, how do we know how much was impacted without serious study? I submit that "Putin told me that nothing happened" and "how can you believe the intel agencies anyeay" is not serious study, nor responsible.

There is no other conceivable scenario where you'd simply laugh it all off and simply make a comfortable conclusion that is self-serving.

I am advocating for study and caution based upon the evidence. Many of those 39 states were beet red states, reporting hacking attempts. In 2 states they got into voter rolls and we don't know the extent of whether voters were deleted. We know that one of the first things Trump did is establish a voting commission seeking the same information. Odd, no?

Other countries' intel agencies also conclude meddling occurs, including Germany.

So, I see that you are not particularly interested in doing the first steps you'd do if this many people said your credit card and bank account records were hacked. Again, I find this to be party over country, simply more evidence.

Investigation is required. It's not a hoax. Explain away the Russian connections in the campaign if you will. "Podesta" hadn't been established as a Russian consultant since 2008 like Manafort, Podesta didn't have the Russian contacts Flynn did. What was Carter Page doing in the campaign for president, it just keeps snowballing, and looks extremely weird given the president has sold so much property to the Russian mob and his kid said their business is primarily Russian.

That's a lot of reality to be denied. I am not saying I know of the evidence that would prove criminal collusion occurred. Pressuring and firing Comey seems like obvious obstruction but I'll let the experienced prosecutor decide that.

All I'm asking for is that the country listen to its intel services, and not take Putin's pinky promise he did nothing. But, that's too much for you.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

"Libs, you're losing"

Right.

Women who don't agree with you are insane.

It's becoming quite evident what it is about Trump you find so beneficial that you don't want an investigation, don't care about the evidence.

You are oblivious to the fact that this is the road to fascism.

There are many good republican politicians, very conservative principled pols. Flake, McCain, Graham, Romney, but they're all willing to resist Trump's abuses, and thus not tolerated. I am not anti-Republican, not at all. I am anti-abuse of the system.

Nor am I a troll. Nothing is said in pique or to get a rise. The rise quite frankly is extremely depressing. Facts are what they are, history's despots have trashed the media and created their own reality, too.

Honestly, I don't think you mind the turn toward fascism. It's your fascist and he's hating on the people you want hated on. The predicate is set.

Right, since when have they shared?

Sharing insanity is about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
When you look at the below video of former U.S. Senator BOB DOLE (R-Kansas) being awarded the Congressional Gold Medal earlier today, you see LOVE OF COUNTRY, UNITY, and FAMILY. It's hard to believe that Republicans and Democrats have such a hard time "meeting in the middle" on important issues that affects every one of us.

Skip to 27min:45sec to see Bob Dole display the biggest smile when Nancy Pelosi gives him a kiss.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join