It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libs, you're losing...II

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
No one should blindly follow or support any party, leader, etc without question, especially if some of those (supported) actions or beliefs go against the very foundation of democracy and the Constitution.

Doing so is not patriotism, it's the antithesis of it, and it's also not a partisan issue.
edit on 11-1-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

I knew Giuliani was involved in this . Everyone treated it like a nothing story back then. He and some FBI agents were trying to make things disappear and then he also knew things he's wasn't supposed to know. I wonder when old Rudy gets called in for a little chat with Robert Mueller?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Dont get me started on trump tv. Because it could be that trump used our election process as a great big P.R. stunt never intending to win. I'm wondering when it's going to occur to someone to sue him for fraud.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 11-1-2018 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump, imo, never actually wanted to be president, he simply wanted to win the presidency.

He probably thought he wouldn't and wasn't prepared for the responsibilities (and checks and balances) that came with it.

All about winning.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Trump, imo, never actually wanted to be president, he simply wanted to win the presidency.

LOL! You're serious!!?? There 's a lot of work to running. He ran to be President. It's not like a pageant.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

LOL! You're serious!!?? There 's a lot of work to running. He ran to be President. It's not like a pageant.

It is like a pageant to him. Like a reality show he's created. He ran to simply win.

That's all he cares about, and people parrot, is his so-called "winning." He thought he could do things his way, but he was met with reality...

So, yes.

But I expect you to neither see nor understand that.
edit on 13-1-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Dont get me started on trump tv.

It's already here. We're watching it: Every. Single. Day. All of us.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Sounds like you can't get used to Trump being your President and harbor fantasy of impeachment. Better see your Psychiatrist.

Maybe you can get in to see this person. Be warned, she's a quack.

Records Show Psych Prof Who 'Diagnosed' Trump "Unfit" Lacks License

Yale University psychology professor Bandy Lee has deleted her Twitter account amid mounting allegations that she is not licensed in her home state of Connecticut.

Accusations have been circulating on Twitter that the prominent Yale professor, known for her public diagnosis of President Donald Trump as having a “mental impairment” and who recently met with lawmakers on Capitol Hill to discuss the issue, isn’t actually a licensed psychiatrist.

In fact, Campus Reform discovered that according to the State of Connecticut, Lee’s “physician/surgeon” license expired in 2015, and her application for reinstatement has been “pending” ever since.

edit on 13-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Breaking:

OH NOOOO!
Liberals have KILLED DACA!

nypost.com...

WTF? I thought they were in favor of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because the number one liar in the world said so?
Lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: carewemust

Because the number one liar in the world said so?
Lol.

Also #1 in INFLUENCE. That counts for something?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You sound as if you've been reading op-eds on what liberals want/feel, etc. Have you talked to many of us? Asked us about this?

We get lectured on what we are supposedly thinking all the time, you know. You seem to have completely missed most of our concerns here.

they don't care about anything, but making you pissed off....they love that trump is vulgar, and ignorant....they see strength in that type of behavior

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It is like a pageant to him. Like a reality show he's created. He ran to simply win

Actually the beauty pageant was great during the election of 2008. Everybody voted that POTUS in due to him being hip and cool and not to mention the color of his skin.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

What's your metric? I understand you are saying that Trump is a uniter and Obama was a divider, but what numbers are you looking at to supply this? Is it number of protest groups? Is it number of protests? I'm interested in where the numbers on this one come from and how it's measured.

I don't think Obama was that much of a divider, but he comes from a activist back ground of pushing large federal socialized changes. I'm not saying this is all bad either, but he was unwilling to give an inch to the right to find a middle ground. It was his way or the highway on everything he did. The real hurt to the country was America wanted a Black President so bad they brought in a wet behind the ears senator from one of the most corrupt states we have that his only real life experience was school and community organizer (not sure what that is...lol)

His first four years were horrendous, couldn't even speak a sentence off the teleprompter if it messed up. (Any of you remember all that). He thought being President was basically he talks and people listen and kiss his pinky ring. Was a very egotistical guy who told his cabinet he was smarter than all of them and could do each of their jobs better then they could...once again remember that?

Well it took his first 4 or 5 years to get a clue and that was an extremely bad time for many Americans...

Now we have a President that is willing to work with the other side, but the other side is unwilling to work with him. We have 2018/2020 elections and they can not be a party to any success he has if they want seats. Trump is a professional negotiator that will find a middle ground, will give and take...

As example if you do not like the wall idea (which was a campaign promise) then suck it up since he won, but negotiate something on your plate too, like DACA. I bet he would...something Obama would not. Is a total border security/immigration package a bad thing? Think about it.. We can fix something that no other President would touch with a 10 food pole being career politicians.

Right now the great dividers is the media/Hollywood and Congress (they hate losing and being embarrassed) When Trump makes any comment in a CLOSED meeting and people need to run to the press with it those are people who are only looking out for their own best interest and do not care if they bring the country down.

I'm pissed off with Congress on both sides, so this is not just a left is at fault rant.

edit on 14-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I kept saying it back during the campaign when there was one thing after another that it seemed to me he didn't want to win. When he doubled down on a controversial issue and kept it alive way longer than it needed to be I thought why is he reviving that again he has to know the damage he's doing.
When he wasn't pulling together a support team that could help him transition I thought why isn't he preparing even though I thought his chances were very slim I thought he should be getting advice from the RNC about what he should be doing.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

It is like a pageant to him. Like a reality show he's created. He ran to simply win

Actually the beauty pageant was great during the election of 2008. Everybody voted that POTUS in due to him being hip and cool and not to mention the color of his skin.

But, but Obama, 'cause he's black n' stuff.

Thanks for the nontribution.

:/

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Sounds like you can't get used to Trump being your President and harbor fantasy of impeachment. Better see your Psychiatrist.

Maybe you can get in to see this person.

Yale University psychology professor Bandy Lee has deleted her Twitter account amid mounting allegations that she is not licensed in her home state of Connecticut.

Accusations have been circulating on Twitter that the prominent Yale professor, known for her public diagnosis of President Donald Trump as having a “mental impairment” and who recently met with lawmakers on Capitol Hill to discuss the issue, isn’t actually a licensed psychiatrist.

In fact, Campus Reform discovered that according to the State of Connecticut, Lee’s “physician/surgeon” license expired in 2015, and her application for reinstatement has been “pending” ever since.

Nice ad hominem ya got going there.

Expected, but not surprising. Sad.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Not ad hominem but serious. That woman psychiatrist is supposedly so fantastic she can diagnose people without actually meeting them.

American Psychiatric Association calls for end to ‘arm chair’ psychiatry amid Trump speculation

The APA, which is the largest psychiatric association in the world, released a statement this week decrying members of the profession who are violating the "Goldwater Rule"—commenting on a public figure's mental state from afar.

edit on 14-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Not ad hominem but serious. That woman psychiatrist is supposedly so fantastic she can diagnose people without actually meeting them.

American Psychiatric Association calls for end to ‘arm chair’ psychiatry amid Trump speculation

The APA, which is the largest psychiatric association in the world, released a statement this week decrying members of the profession who are violating the "Goldwater Rule"—commenting on a public figure's mental state from afar.

Yes, your previous reply was an ad hom. I quoted it.

Nevertheless, I mentioned neither her nor Trump's mental health, so nice job trying to redirect or shift the conversation.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join