It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libs, you're losing...II

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

B) I don’t think trump likes being the most hated man in America.. and I think he knows there is little to know chance of him changing that..

Trump was voted in by a large share of America and will be again. Care to bet on that!
edit on 10-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: JoshuaCox

B) I don’t think trump likes being the most hated man in America.. and I think he knows there is little to know chance of him changing that..

Trump was voted in by a large share of America and will be again. Care to bet on that!

He was voted in by a minority of Americans.

You can bet that Trump will have massive difficulties in the primary as someone will primary him. That is, if Trump is not in jail now that the Fusion GPS testimony is out. The one that details the ties from Trump to Russian mob bosses and direction from the Kremlin into the campaign, and Kremlin hacking.

This testimony is from the private contractor, one who was not collecting the information for Clinton (if it was, why didn't we hear about it until now) the info was given to the NYC FBI under the control of Guliani, and the Fusion inel person determined that the NYC FBI office had not even forwarded the info to Comey,

One of Fusion's sources in Russia was killed. That would seem to indicate that the Kremlin was trying to control the info.

And, the Republicans, Grassey in particular, were doing all they could to keep this testimony from the public. That's near treasonous to keep public information as to the Russian Asset in the oval office blocked from public view.

Oh, and one of Trump's very first things he attempted to do in office was to lift Russian sanctions for nothing. Clear Russian assert.

But, he hates Dems, and you people will take Russian adversaries over Dems every time.

Party over Country, Russia over Democrats.

Meanwhile, Obama knew almost all of this stuff and didn't allow the info out, because he did not want to appear partisan.

A better man and president than you guys deserve. This is what you through the Dems, a Russian Asset.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

And they said Trump couldn't win the first time. This e people ate crow. Care to have a second helping of crow.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They're still trying to figure out how to separate the rest of us out now that the voter fraud committee has been disbanded. Patience.

I heard arm bands. Or shirts with big blue letter Ds.

And we demand cable tv.

Only if it's liberal MSM, although they might try to condition us through repeated exposure to Fox, and the in-the-works Breitbart TV and Trump TV.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What an absolute wagon load of recycled turnips out of the southbound end of a northbound cow!!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

What an absolute wagon load of recycled turnips out of the southbound end of a northbound cow!!

Which part?

Everything I wrote, other than the predictions has been well-documented, it is now out, as of yesterday when Feinstein got sick of the Republicans suppressing it and simply handed it out.

Straight from the Fusion GPS testimony, and please keep in mind that Christopher Steele was the MI-6 agent in charge of the Russian desk before he retired and had been hired by and worked with the American intel communities long ago.):

***Fusion GPS concluded early in their investigation that Trump has serious ties to Russian organized crime, including money in his companies from "Kazakhstan, among other places, and that some of it you just couldn't account for." (Tr. 67-70)***

***The very first memo within the dossier discusses that Trump and his inner circle accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin. (Tr. 154-155)***

***Steele went to Rome, gets debriefed by the FBI, and learns in the debriefing that the FBI, in September 2016, has a "voluntary" source inside the Trump campaign. (Tr. 175-176)***

***Steele and Simpson weren't sure that @Comey EVEN KNEW ABOUT THE ALLEGATIONS. Which would explain a lot. An awful lot. (Tr. 220-221)***

Now, an FBI source from within the Trump campaign, Steele, and Bannon all say the same thing. The above is direct with citations from the testimony of Fusion GPS CEO to the Senate Committee. And if it's all horse sht, then why is it that the Republicans suppressed it for nearly 6 months, leading the dems to simply have to release it?

Why are the Republicans now calling for a clean as a whistle MI-6 agent's arrest?

Why was your hero Bannon got "banished" literally overnight for exposing a Russian asset in the Oval Office, and the right does nothing about the asset and bloodies Bannon? Is that not worth "checking out"? When he said "money laundering, collusion, all that"" Wouldn't you want that double checked just in case?

You can note what part is wrong, go ahead. Tell me what Sean Hannity or Rush told you over Christopher Steele. And if this was all for political purposes, you'll have to explain why people kept it all under wraps for you prior to the election, I know why Obama did it. To protect your guy. Why did Hillary not release it? It wasn't for political purposes?

Actually, that doesn't surprise me one bit, Party over Country, Putin over Dems.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

And they said Trump couldn't win the first time. This e people ate crow. Care to have a second helping of crow.

Very true.

I'll be the first to admit that I gave the republicans too much credit. I thought they'd never pick Trump. And then I thought the American people were too good to elect such a fraud, a man who can't read a full page on a report, works from 11-4:00 p.m. and watches TV and tweets all through the rest of the day, oh and golfs more than any president ever, which you guys seemed to care about dearly.

Yep. I gave the people of this country far too much credit, though to be fair Hillary got more votes by 3 M

Of course, the country didn't know any of the Russian stuff back then. Nor did they know just how awful a president he is. Why isn't your wall getting built? Why isn't NAFTA gone? Why is he now loving China? (Because he's never been better treated, we know the answer b/c it came from his mouth. Our China policy is based on how they treat him personally).

It's well-established that Russians hacked into the voter rolls of 2 states, that they attempted over 20. Why isn't Trump looking into this act of war? Why did Trump want to lift sanctions on Russia so bad the Senate had to take it out of his hands 98-0? Why did Putin ban half the American embassy staff and Trump praise him for cutting the pay role?

Give me an answer for why Trump has never said a bad word about Putin, a real explanation, and I'll consider it. Until then, I believe Steve Bannon, who told us all.

He's a fraud, just like Trump U was a fraud.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Which part?

This part...

A better man and president than you guys deserve.

...and this part...

...and you people will take Russian adversaries over Dems every time.

...and this part... (in fact this part is so laughable you should consider comedy as a career!)

Meanwhile, Obama knew almost all of this stuff and didn't allow the info out, because he did not want to appear partisan.

Need I go on????

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Which part?

This part...

A better man and president than you guys deserve.

...and this part...

...and you people will take Russian adversaries over Dems every time.

...and this part... (in fact this part is so laughable you should consider comedy as a career!)

Need I go on????

Ok, fair enough, all but the very bottom one regarding Obama knowing all of it, that was opinion. But, my opinion is right in that while you guys were screaming "Lock her up!" about "But her emailzzzz!!!!," we had real evidence that one candidate was heavily involved with the Russian mob and the FBI had a source in his campaign.

Obama chose to not go public for fear it would look partisan.

You're welcome.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Trump goes to bed every night cursing Hillary for beating him in the popular vote and can't get through a speech without mentioning his "opponent". She's no longer his opponent but he seems to be having a problem remembering that.

Who's losing??? LOL.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump goes to bed every night cursing Hillary for beating him in the popular vote and can't get through a speech without mentioning his "opponent". She's no longer his opponent but he seems to be having a problem remembering that.

Who's losing??? LOL.

Even says it to foreign leaders. Embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ha ha, he is smiling when he lays his head down on the White House pillows and dreams about the next 7 years, which you seem to think is your nightmare. Prepare for your worst nightmare then...he'll be in for 8 years. As for me, it's a dream come true. And the snowflakes out there just can't seem to come to terms with it. Who cares. he won, get over it. Sheesh. What a bunch of bellyaching children!!??
edit on 11-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Sheesh, get over it. Trump will be your president for the next 7 more years despite your crazy conspiracy theories. You've been listening tp too much CNN Fake news and MSNBS Rachel Madcow.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Be my guest at running NOprah.She can pick Harvey Weinstein as her running mate. Batter than creepy Joe anyway.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Anyone that actually thinks Oprah should run for President is an idiot. Plain and simple. Could she probably beat Trump? Yeah. But we'd still just be electing a mega-rich celebrity that has no business being in politics. She'll flounder just like Trump is floundering and we'll be one step closer to making Idiocracy a reality.

That said, I would love to see The Rock actually run if it led to a series of debates with Trump. After how much Trump talked about being the healthiest President ever and bringing up penis size and all the other ridiculous things he said last time around; what would he do when he's debating against an actual Adonis of a man? Bonus points if The Rock debates in character and not as Dwayne Johnson.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Point is, the Democrats can only whine about Trump. That's not a platform! Dems are in disarray. Have a sensible platform, get good candidates and stop the treasonous corrupt election tactics and they might have a chance. Sadly, the Dems are their own worst enemy. The Democrats running Chicago want to bring in UN Nato forces to occupy Chicago and do their jobs of thwarting crime. The Dems can't even handle one small city...how the heck can they handle the country!!

In the Democrats own words:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You do understand that he inherited a 2 trillion dollar a year deficit and got it down to 500 billion in those seven years right?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I don't disagree. The Dems are spending too much time focusing on Trump when they should be focused on cultivating decent candidates. I said the same thing a year ago as well. Unfortunately, much like Trump won primarily on the fact that he wasn't Hillary, Trump's replacement will probably win primarily on the fact that they're not Trump.

Both major political parties have become a joke and they need to die if this country hopes to thrive.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Right, our enemies enjoy the fact we are tearing ourselves aopart for them by fighting among ourselves. Whomever is in the White House should have our trust and work together with them.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I agree with the first part. The second part though is a complete non-sequitur. Why should I approve of everything the President does just because the enemy is at the gate? That's the same kind of rationale that allowed Hitler to rise to power.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join