It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All options on the table to deal with Pakistan: White House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Pretty much.

After that was discovered, Pakistan should have been made to answer some very tough questions, through intermediaries, as the ambassadorial staffs should have been pulled for "consultations".

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
Personally I am very skeptical of Pakistan. After all, Osama Bin Laden was caught a little over a mile from a Pakistan Military Academy in a suburb with mostly retired military officers.

How does that happen?

Screw Pakistan. Nukes or no, to me they are not to be trusted.

Yea I thought that was weird. Then when they found out the Seals were there they scrambled fighter jets. To be fair I wouldn't be happy if foreign forces were in my country without us knowing but still. I'd put my mortgage on it (if I had one) that they knew he was there.

Wasn't there evidence that Pakistan was financing the Tallitubbies?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Therewearethen

As far as I know the ISI was funding them. Hell, even the US supplied supplies and a nice spectrum of weapons.

ISI also funded Mohamed Atta some reports say to the tune of 100K. You know... the leader of the 19 hijackers on 911.

Terrorist havens in the northern provinces... Why we are allied at all with them is a mystery to me.

Oh wait. Overflights to Afghanistan. That is why we currently "need" them.

Still don't trust them... at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Does this mean the CIA & ISI wont be running heroin together anymore?

That'll put a massive dent in their black ops project spending.

I mean, hows a shady intelligence agency meant to make an honest buck without drug dealing poison all over the place?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

Why can't nato just politely ask their neighbours to the south to help with the resupplying of the forces? Be a bit of a statement.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: angeldoll

Pretty much.

After that was discovered, Pakistan should have been made to answer some very tough questions, through intermediaries, as the ambassadorial staffs should have been pulled for "consultations".

Apparently "deny, deny, deny to the end" works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join