It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Control Ultra?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
While we discuss the possibilities of mind control, the control of the body becomes mainstream.

Implant a tiny RFID Chip, which already also in mainstream can be used to monitor your wellbeing. Heart rate and so on.
This is already old news actually

source

Couple that with mind reading machines and you can entirely control someone and drive him/her insane during or afterwards.
Why is no one discussing how far this research has been continued?

edit on 6-1-2018 by Peeple because: Add

I mean Why spend all the time and ressources it takes to make a manchurian candidate if you can just encourage someone who is already carrying usually to do that today too, they cross paths, remote controll on and bamm!, over in less than a minute.
I mean if you're thinking Kennedy style killings...

edit on 6-1-2018 by Peeple because: Another add

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Mass Mind Control is already in play with the GWEN cellphone towers. i agree, the minds of everyone can be controlled at the flick of a switch. However, the 'zombies' are all simple 'useless eaters' as we are classed as.

Manchurian candidates are extras where their programming must be maintained by themselves using split personalities.

Another reason for big budget MK Ultra is to create the ultimate man or Antichrist. This guy has to have 666 alters or 666 alternate personalities. He must be a superman who is capable of anything.

The Antichrist wants to know he is Mr Perfect, not a stupid zombie being remote controlled.

Alters from Greek Alphabet
A: Alpha - Slave
B: Beta - Entertainment industry
G: Gamma - Spiritual Gurus
D: Delta - Assassins
etc

The film 'SALT' even showed this in their introduction. Assassins are Delta units and Greek delta is a equilateral triangle.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Its only a matter of time (likely in our own lifetime at this rate) we will witness hijacking of bodies.

Indeed we already have plenty of hijacking of minds going on for decades already; body seems more like an overlap area.

Suspect 5G may be exploited to enhance control.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

To me that seems a bit far fetched. The Antichrist stuff. But hey right? You may follow whatever fictional story you choose as your bias.
I think if there is any truth to be found than you have to take all religious stories globally and take the parts where they overlap.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Gonna tie my pecker to a tree.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Sure monkey take care of your urges.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The director/creator of the KONY2012 movie Jason Russell had a naked public meltdown where he was filmed in a zombie-like state and ranting incessantly about the government. He had no prior mental health issues. There was a conspiracy theory that he was a victim of MKULTRA to discredit him and keep the balance of power in Uganda

I don't doubt tptb use mind control techniques. You suicide someone with two shots to the back of the head and it raises suspicion. You make them appear insane and they discredit their own story.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Gonna tie my pecker to a tree.

Make sure it is a tree and not a bush, I tried that w/a rose bush and figured I was 'all good' because the roses hadn't popped yet.. boy was I wrong...

new topics

top topics

join