It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please end the secrecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
im a little behind about this but the govt was looking for someone to take a position to protect the earth from aliens and i was thinking i should put my resume in with a demand that i recieve a cool startrek uniform and so i can walk around us space command like saddam hussein and every hour yell out excelsior but then i realized its just a bureaucratic position proctecting ourselves from bringing back viruses or sending them out now and into the future as we humans explore the cosmos, oh well maybe next time

now as for the topic at hand and this totally just my opinion on what i think is going on based on all the info that is in the public domain, i could be right or i could be wrong or a little bit of both which depends on the info available

early on when people were seeing the lights in the sky during the war and there after they were wondering what those things were and when they recovered the roswell crafts along with the little people with the big bald heads this was different, the govt leaders at the time really didnt know what to do about this new reality so they felt the best thing to do was to put a lid on it, they realized this is scary and hard to believe and even worse yet if these craft can do what has be reported as being able to do then we have in our posession advantage and only the us should hold this advantage therefore we must keep this secret hence the national security act of 1947 and this subject has been secret ever since

in my opinion here are some reasons i believe it should finally be taken out of secrecy

1. this subject is being handled by a small number of people within the govt in which most people inside the govt and outside have no clue about it and on top of that its also compartmentalized for example does darpa have access to s4? does it have access to norad? etc. for that matter is there an individual or group of individuals that oversee all activities in regards to this subject matter? lets pull it out of secrecy so we as a common humanity can deal with this reality together lets open it up not narrow it down, more brains are better than a few brains

2. let us pull it out of secrecy so we can develope policies and protocals in regards to dealing with these advanced intelligent cultures together as a common humanity especially in regards to darpa, we ought to have a say in whats being created in terms of technology and so we wont create things that will destroy humanity instead we should demand positive develpement that benefits humanity

3. lets pull it out of secrecy to end the speculation, i know this subject has relied on ones ability to discern the info to seperate the wheaat from chaff so to speak but this has done nothing but hold us back and caused confusion when we have very practical evidence in hand,give us all the film and videos of gun cameras and satelites and hubble, show us the dead entities and the live ones, open up s4 and other facilities and show us their craft, vehicles, machines or whatever you want to call it that the us govt has in our posession, show us the machines on the moon that was captured by the clementine mission etc im tired of listening to people who claim theyre this many levels above top secret and they have this source or that insider and foreigners telling us how the us govt works when mericans dont even know how it works, just please bring it out so we can deal with this together in all practicality together as a common humanity

4. lets pull this out of secrecy so that no one can violate laws against human beings in the name of national security all because they are seeking the truth, its likely people were threatened, intimidated, and possibly murdered in the past for seeking the truth and or witnessed the truth, if such things happened it is totally unacceptable and needs to end and the best way to do that is to pull it out of secrecy and deal with this together as a common humanity

5. lets pull this out of secrecy because congress and others believe we need to get future generations prepared and excited about the universe and outer space but theres that ol wet blanket of secrecy, lets set up a university for them so that all info goes to them so they can see for themselves how these advanced intelligent cultures do things, who knows maybe one of them will develope at least a concept that will allow them to build a space craft to be able to fly to nearby planets and back? ok ok how about to the space station and back on a routine basis? baby steps people baby steps

anyhow these are things i been thinking about and the need to study and learn and develope together as a common humanity, i was going to write about the rendlesham case before christmas but was too lazy then was going to write about my thoughts about these advanced intelligent cultures but i may do that sometine in the near future im just glad i got this written out, its not perfect but it covers most of what i wanted to say, so if you want to discuss secrecy and the govt or anything pertaining to this subject please reply with your thoughts and ideas just stay within the subject matter, thank you and till next time excelsior

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

I'm yet to see definitive proof that intelligent life exists beyond Earth. I believe by the numbers that it is probable but that is only speculative.

I'm also not so sure the government has anything definitive they are hiding. I've spent more time than I will admit researching this topic. Maybe they have got ahold of some crafts and obtained technology from them. Big maybe.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If your looking for a thing to join with Star Trek suits and all, I hear Tom has a ship ready and on standby still taking reservations.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I mentioned it before, there are no LIVING ALIENS among humankind these days. Maybe thousands of years ago, but these day the space station would see them coming in all directions.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
"Aliens" do not exist because Aliens are really running all this.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

Is there intelligent life on Earth?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What if WE are the aliens?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks

Maybe they don't actually know anything about ETs

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I mentioned it before, there are no LIVING ALIENS among humankind these days.

Really?

How do you know this?

You do realize that there are over 7 billion humans walking about on this planet, and some aliens do look just like humans.

This was recorded in detail right here:

And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; -- KJV, Genesis 19:1

But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. -- KJV, Genesis 19:4

If the men of Sodom, could not tell the difference between "angels" and "men", how would you know if some of the 7 billion people on earth were not just these same angels/aliens?

edit on 6-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here's a scary thought for you.

In the old testament the book of Hosea states that the Jews and Israel were to face a long term 2000 year curse. My best guess has the curse ending by 2028.

If you substitute Aliens for God and Angels then would you think that explains much? The day seems to be coming that you could be swimming in Aliens and not the Mexican type.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks

"There's nothing out there other than us."

top topics

join