It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zymokinesis Power of Intention Experiment - Awesome Results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
In recent years I've dappled in hydrokinesis (making ripples in pond water) and atmokinesis (moving/disappearing clouds) with decent results, and got spectacular results with phytokinesis (controlling plants growth). with the exception of not yet being able to focus growth intentions away from weeds (ie obnoxious nightshade, and mallow which i see no resemblance to 'hibiscus'!).

Synchronistically a noble neighbor happened to literally holler at me in my yard while I reminisced on my mixed results of more zealous outdoor phytokinesis endeavors 'Patience, don't uproot the wheat with tares wait til harvest' - no doubt referencing book of Matthew.

But chancing upon Truthstream's Rice Experiment just now, takes my breath away! Have yet to try zymokinesis, but am blown away by what similar underlying esoteric mechanisms may be at play that produced such a striking result and difference between rices Loved, Hated and Ignored! RIP Dr Emoto

edit on 5-1-2018 by Planette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i will be cheking out the video!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Interesting stuff S+F

Can you give a quick run down on your process?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Planette

Starred and flagged.

This is very interesting and I have performed similar experiments, with very similar results. I believe awareness is key.

I'm very familiar with Dr. Emoto's works.

edit on 6-1-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What is Zymokinesis? Cant find any references.

what part of the video should we watch so we don't waste time?

new topics

top topics

join