It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message From The President or was it Star Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So I am only finding this on Washington Free CBeacon twitter and this short clip was taken from CNN. Essenstially SHS starts with a Star Wars Clip about treachery, a free republic and resistance. When it is over she says 'Thank you Mr. President". So it was from Trump.

Sounds to me it is a direct message to those of us who have a clue about what has been going on behind the scenes and/or a message to those who think it is nothing or won't effect them.

Beneath the video is a CNN tag that says "President Claims the Resistance is Destroyed. (It's Not)

CNN's statement alone says much.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I assume that the clip is from CNN but that the videos playing the screens are added and that the original video was a statement made by Trump, right?

edit on 5-1-2018 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

I am unable to find the press briefing for today anywhere. Only yesterday's or prior so again guessing there is a one day hold before going to YT. I can only guess it was recorded and that clip uploaded.

Really hate not having better info but other than CNN tag, I have no reason to believe it not real.
edit on 5-1-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

What CNN statement? It's just someone mocking Trump, trying to say that he's as angry as that bad guy from Star Wars, whatever his name is. Look at the 32 second mark, the footage has been edited. SHS's head jumps into a different position but the audio and the Star Wars footage continue smoothly.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Might have been a comment about the release of the new Trump fiction being published which will make someone rich..
The Kennedy library protects the Kennedy legacy the way they want it preserved complete with Star Wars speeches and all.
Kennedy will be remembered for looking at the bottom of ash trays for Cuban missile sites.
Will Trump be remembered for trying to clean up the water in Flint?
No probably not, long after all the newsreels and Tweets are wiped by the CIA people will be able to photocopy pages from this new book as proof of Trumps legacy.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well, only took a year to counter that CNN logo on Vince McMahn wrestling video. And naturally only about half as funny as Kathy Griffin’s photo shoot. Keep trying.

top topics

join