It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Letter Reveals Dirty Dossier Was Used to Justify Mueller Investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: neo96
The infamous dossier.

Paid for by both the CLinton campaign and the DNC.

Everyone involved should be under indictment.

What an effing farce.

Don't forget it allegedly started with the GOP during the primary. They should burn too.

A GOP candidate paid Fusion for opposition research during the primary. Then the DNC and Clinton got involved and paid Steele to cook up this dossier. You'll note it was only after the DNC and Clinton got in on it that all this unverified trash started coming out to the media. The GOP candidate had nothing to do with that.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Xcathdra

Link added above because you can't go to the main page yourself.

P
This thread is different than the other one. This one is about the Dossier actually being used to start and fuel the investigation, the other one is about two Senators asking for an investigation into the author I think.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Link added above because you can't go to the main page yourself.

P
This thread is different than the other one. This one is about the Dossier actually being used to start and fuel the investigation, the other one is about two Senators asking for an investigation into the author I think.

Lol thanks however, as I stated, the first time I posted this it was the same topic that he linked to. When he pointed it out I just flipped the focus over to the Dossier story and pushed the other article down one in my op.

Again thanks but in this case he was correct in pointing out my mistake.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Thank you for your honesty!

P

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

For God's sake man ... could you please check to see if it is already posted.

You do this a lot.

I would ask for a little more care please.

link
P

Lighten up. The Search feature never seems to work right for me. I've seen it happen often where people don't see the original post and start a new thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

You do this a lot.

link
P

Lighten up. The Search feature never seems to work right for me. I've seen it happen often where people don't see the original post and start a new thread.

Search never works for me, even when searching for a thread I know exists, like something I saw a week ago. It usually brings up stuff on that subject from 2005.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm so thankful that bureaucrats aren't on the front-lines of protecting our nation! They're snookered so easily. Wasn't the Director of the FBI, JAMES COMEY, tricked by a FAKE Russian letter, about May 2016?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

You do this a lot.

link
P

Over the past 8 months or so, Search is working better now that ATS members are wording their Subject Lines more thoroughly and ATS moderators are sending out "helpful and assistive" private messages. There used to be threads entitled, "Well isn't this bad".

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
And the 'good stuff' is coming out next week, according to Q.

This stuff seems pretty good already!

I can not wait to see the full extent of messages between
Page and FBI Strozk.

If "insurance policy" Mc Cabe retires with bennies,
it is a disgrace to the FBI.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Is it too hard to read the front page headlines before you post.

P

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Is it too hard to read the front page headlines before you post.

P

I've done that and still missed things. There are times there are lots of new posts. Mistakes happen .

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
And the 'good stuff' is coming out next week, according to Q.

This stuff seems pretty good already!

I thought "leakers" were hunted down and terminated. Is this "Q" an officially authorized leaker?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

A letter obtained exclusively by Fox news hmmmm. That's not too suspect is it.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It's turned into a complete political farce by the Whitehouse to distract from the Russia probe.
It's not going to work.

Wish in one hand...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The dossier is not cooked up. Can't wait for Mueller to finish his investigation.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The search function has A.D.D.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The dossier is not cooked up. Can't wait for Mueller to finish his investigation.

Oh yeah, it's totally true, except for the parts that aren't (numerous).

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

This has been a great week for god-fearing American patriots, that is for sure

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No, the dossier was debunked two months ago when it was revealed to be a mere campaign document. That automatically D/Q's it as potentially true, as anything during a campaign is a lie targetting your adversary.

I'm assuming you have no actual knowledge of law/CJ, in that you believe "the dossier" contains *actual* allegations of crimes? Well it doesn't. No "collusion" or weird alleged sex acts in RU constitute a crime in this country. None of that BS has anything to do with Trump saving this country, making us great again and forcing the left to pound salt.

#, look at NY. They're suing the feds over Trump's tax cut, saying it makes them uncompetitive! Of course it makes them uncompetitive, because without that federal tax money the Citizens will see for themselves how much you liberals waste our money on your damn social programs. Just like our destruction of Obamacare through the individual mandate, we will expose/destroy liberalism by demonstrating its total economic failure. Your ideology can't survive without our money, and that money is quickly drying up.

Keep dreaming, Alice.

I'll say it once more, since you personally like to ignore facts/truths/logical analyses.

The "dirty dossier" has been thoroughly debunked.
The only part that hasn't been entirely debunked is the part describing the movements of ONE person in Russia. Including a few truthful items among a sea of lies/deceit is common, I hate to let you down. This is precisely why Steele has been referred criminally to the DOJ, due to his knowingly false statements made to investigators. Like I've been telling you for months, Flynn/Manafort weren't arrested for anything to do with Russia. It was only for their lies (whether intentional or not) to FBI S/A investigating him. If Flynn (and now Steele) would've just told the truth/not answered questions, they'd be in good shape.

Chris Steele is no an "intelligence agent" or LEO. He's a private Citizen of another country who used Russian connections to develop this provably false hit-job commissioned by that nasty woman: Clinton.
edit on 1/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Bombshell!

Silly is on the team investigating Chris Steele, apparently? They've determined the dirty dossier is BS, but since Silly claims it isn't fake/dirty, he obviously have some "insider info" us peons/congress/investigators don't know about.

This is why we've been asking for 2-3 months whether or not this dirty dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants. Now that we know it was, heads can start rolling: starting with Steele's, and working its way right on down that dirty line.

Dirty politicians (Clinton), dirty money, dirty politics, dirty political hit-jobs, dirty dossier, foreign influence of our elections: by non-intelligence officer, private citizen Chris Steele hired by Clinton's campaign directly.

edit on 1/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join