It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is So Bad at Deals That the Book He Tried to Kill Is Coming Out Early

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If he blocks the book before it comes out, then he suffers little damage.

If the book comes out and sells well, and it will, then lots of damage occurs ... based on lies ... and he can sue without constraint.

The art of taking down one's enemies.

P

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

And if he doesn't sue it the same as admitting that it is true.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It keeps him in the spotlight, he knows exactly what he is doing that is why he is President.
a reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
It's a super easy read.

It kinda had to be. Just sayin', Wolff had a specific target audience in mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Yeah , the President is So Bad at Deals that he is a Billionaire a Few Times Over who ran for Public Office and Won in Order to Help Out a Country that has Forgotten it's Roots of Greatness . GTFOOH with that BS Fella !
edit on 5-1-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It's already sold out on Amazon, is that what you mean? but they will have more Monday.

(Hard copies, downloads available.)

edit on 1/5/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

A whole post and only the illusion of a counter argument. I did notice you didnt actually challenge what I said.

I can and will sum up your response:

"Nuh Uh."

1. How do I know? He owns Trump enterprises, a multibillion dollar business name. I guess he has a little bit of scratch. LOL. Absurd on your part going down that road.

2. Yes he is the president. How did those recounts go? Oh yeah, the ones actually carried out showed him with more votes. Take away California and he did win the popular vote. Check California for voter fraud and suddenly millions of counterfeit votes are lost for Clinton. ALL this after a close race that left him with a GEOGRAPHIC majority. Most states wanted him. Stop breeding like wild dogs in Cali and you lose the millions of votes they try to use to steal elections from the rest of the country.

3. He is a self made celebrity. He didnt have to pleasure anyone or kiss anyone's ass to get where he is. Big difference.

4. He is an author. He has had books that he wrote get published. Do you need a dictionary? That is what that is.

5. Yes his list is a lifetime of achievements that lesser people wouldn't even try for.

edit on 1 5 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Trump himself might have had this published. Its making it look like the educated and erudite MSM Elite wholeheartedly embrace Tabloid-Trash. Its a trap, similar to the phony Russian Dossier. The Art of Trumps War is to make his opponents look like unhinged morons.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I've been reading it for a couple of hours. It's a super easy read. And not as bad as you might think.
Wait. Yes it is.

You're too angelic for a toilet read. It ruins your halo.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I usually try to stay away from the political books, as they are usually full of crap, but I'm going to buy a copy of this for myself and a few for others.

Why?

Because # Trump supporters, that's why.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Trump himself might have had this published. Its making it look like the educated and erudite MSM Elite wholeheartedly embrace Tabloid-Trash. Its a trap, similar to the phony Russian Dossier. The Art of Trumps War is to make his opponents look like unhinged morons.

Hm. That's an odd way to go about trying to make the educated look like they embrace 'tabloid-trash'. It's just fun.

By the way, a quote in the book says he referred to himself as "white trash, but with money".

I thought that was sort of funny.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's a super easy read.

It kinda had to be. Just sayin', Wolff had a specific target audience in mind.

Very True. He knew Trump and his vast army of window-lickers might decide to read the book.

Hope he included some pictures.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The Art of Trumps War is to make his opponents look like unhinged morons.

It's working too...I submit this OP as proof.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , the President is So Bad at Deals that he is a Billionaire

Again, how do you know he's a billionaire? Have you seen his tax returns?!

Warren Buffett attacks Trump over his tax returns

I have it on authority that Warren Buffett does indeed earn what he claims a year.

What about Trump?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I've been reading it for a couple of hours. It's a super easy read. And not as bad as you might think.
Wait. Yes it is.

lol. I have a habit of only reading garbage when I'm on the beach. I permit myself. You know, lay around on the beach, drink beer wearing sunglasses, and read junk like Is Elvis Presley Really Dead? lol.

I thought about saving this one for the beach. But. Too late. I don't know why it's upsetting Trump so much. It's not that awful. It's just him. And people say nice things about him every once in a while.
edit on 1/5/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
so tell us....to arrive at the thread title....to come up with it reading like a rooky or worse stab at literary nonforebodance

are we out of ideas for Trump threads....maybe for sure just runnin low on pertinent subjects you see we have a future to grab at....a year ago.....NOT SO MUCH, HUH

edit on 5-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Wait. Yes it is.

lol. I have a habit of only reading garbage when I'm on the beach. I permit myself. You know, lay around on the beach, drink beer wearing sunglasses, and read junk like Is Elvis Presley Really Dead? lol.

I thought about saving this one for the beach. But. Too late. I don't know why it's upsetting Trump so much. It's not that awful. It's just him. And people say nice things about him to. Every once in a while.

I cannot fault you for that. Halo restored.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

And if he doesn't sue it the same as admitting that it is true.

Is this logic true for everyone who has had a scathing book written about them or just Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join