It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe FBI Vault release...9 months to recuse self from Clinton case...uh-oh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So...another under the radar FBI Vault release shows clearly that McCabe was appointed FBI Deputy Director and began overseeing the Clinton case. This was after he had a formal documentation of conflict of interests for his wife's campaign.

The kicker...He was overseeing the Clinton case for 9 months before he finally recused himself.

I do believe this is going to be a problem....

FBI Vault

Feel free to check the whole doc at link, but this is significant to what is currently happening.
edit on 1/5/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Tick tock , tick tock......

edit on 5-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Indeed!

I love FBI Vault....it seems to go under most people's radar.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's a problem, if there was in fact a justice system.

What we have is a modern day polite bureau. Nothing will happen to him.

In an honest World, he would have been hanged immediately.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There has been a lot under the radar these days... especially with all the slight of hand distractions going on.

Hard to keep an eye on the ball.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I remember when articles like this were making the rounds!

Ob ama’s Gift to Hillary Clinton
edit on 5-1-2018 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

What a second. You mean this guy was conducting the investigation while under formal notification that he was in a conflict of interest?

Am i getting that right?

I cannot wait to hear the excuses for this.
edit on 5-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

What is second. You mean this guy was conducting the investigation while under formal notification that he was in a conflict of interest?

Am i getting that right?

Yes.

Also of note is on the conflict of interest forms is 2 of them were modified months after the initial filing and the modified by name is redacted....

What possible reason could these have to be modified 5 months after? Anyone have any idea what came up right before August 24, 2015?
edit on 1/5/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
August 2015 was at the height of this investigation. And that's when his forms were modified by a redacted name.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Praise Kek! Can you say double standard? Sessions need to recuse himself was BS. Now watch how certain people will defend this as completely normal behavior. Hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

What a second. You mean this guy was conducting the investigation while under formal notification that he was in a conflict of interest?

Am i getting that right?

I cannot wait to hear the excuses for this.

Yup and released talking points saying other wise... aka lied.

Notified in Apr 2015 to recuse himself and doesn’t until August of 2016.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Praise Kek! Can you say double standard? Sessions need to recuse himself was BS. Now watch how certain people will defend this as completely normal behavior. Hypocrites.

What I love is that the GoP guys all actually did what was right. Sessions, Nunez....

But McCabe waited and waited and waited and waited....

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

What I love is that the GoP guys all actually did what was right. Sessions, Nunez....

Now let me throw Rogers in the mix and his covert meeting with Trump. The NSA was not pleased with all the FBI BS. Rogers looked very uncomfortable sitting besides Comey in any hearing.

Btw has this any grounds to declare the whole investigation null and void? The MSM made a big deal that Sessions should recuse himself. I love it when something like this backfires.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Now let me throw Rogers in the mix and his covert meeting with Trump. The NSA was not pleased with all the FBI BS. Rogers looked very uncomfortable sitting besides Comey in any hearing.

Btw has this any grounds to declare the whole investigation null and void? The MSM made a big deal that Sessions should recuse himself. I love it when something like this backfires.

No idea about voiding. It certainly throws a LOT of shade on the matter.

Hopefully this is picked up by some bigger outlets to get some more eyes on it.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Manaforts lawsuit should take care of the legitimacy question. Under the Special Counsel law an actual crime must be committed to meet the requirements, along with a conflict of interest. The SC letter must include the crime in question be listed. The SC letter Rosenstein drafted lists Russia collusion as the base. Collusion is not a crime under federal criminal law so the argument being made is the SC was improperly created.

If he succeeds it would end the current SC however it would not prevent a second one from being appointed so long as it meets the legal requirements.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

But who's going to shut it down??? The only one who can shut it down is Rosenstein...And he's one of THEM...So he won't...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Indeed!

I'm "most people". First time I've heard of it. Is this "FBI Vault" something that Wiki-leaks has posted? Like the Hillary vault?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Mueller should recuse himself as well. Too many Russian, Obama, and Clinton-loving skeletons in his storage closet.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Indeed!

I'm "most people". First time I've heard of it. Is this "FBI Vault" something that Wiki-leaks has posted? Like the Hillary vault?

Nope....It's the FBI Vault on the FBI website. I follow it on Twitter as it updates immediately when they release a new one. Typically from FOIA requests.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join