It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ezekiel;- Seeing visions of God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I am glad to see that you made the connection of the Cherub and the Ox. Now we know why so many worshiped the the Calf, Ox and Bull. The cherub that covereth, Lucifer, now know a Satan, the red dragon, the Devil has always made himself out to be god to the inhabitants of the earth.

So they worshiped that which looked like him an ol ox.
edit on 7-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
Yes, being human they were prone to focus on what they could see, the attendants of the throne rather than the occupier of the throne.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

A spiritual human called of God would not, but an ignorant pagan would.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I want to just share that I am currently doing a personal study of the book of Ezekiel.

So, I would like to mention that the Normal use of the word LORD for the TR's JHVH, has been translated in Ezekiel 220 times as the word GOD all capitalized, so we know once again it is JHVH/Jehovah.

Not Yaweh or YHWH that is a corrupted Greek copy from Alexandria Egypt that translated it that way.

If you are not reading he AV you will never see it translated that way.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I just have to chime in on his name. It is YHVH.

Isn't the wheel Ezekiel describes a merkaba vehicle? Light, spirit, body.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
In that case, I hope these threads are helpful. That is their purpose.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

What I do is compare it to what my scriptures say and if we agree we are on the right track.

there are a lot of double applications, there historical doctrines and spiritual doctrines, there are allegories that are revealed in judgements. There are judgments against places and people both now and in the future Great Tribulation, the day of the Lord, judgements against that old serpent, The Cherub that covereth that is not seen in chapter One and Ten, he was a beauty to behold his pipes. This fifth Cherub that was cast don from the Abode of God in Ezekiel, cast down from the Cosmos, cast out of the Earth in Luke and will be cast down in Rev 20 twice.

He has the instruments of music, that is why he knows there are more that one way to corrupt the church today, one through faulty corrupted Bible versions and through Music. Today's rock-a-billy church is weak, lacks sound doctrine, carnal and when the trial arises many fall away from the faith. The books of 1&2 Timothy show the destruction of faith is by lack of Bible knowledge in the terms of wisdom for one to walk upright and by walking in the flesh.

I do appreciate your time you spend on your Bile threads.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Myrtales Instinct

that is what the Nation of Islam, Obama's man Farrakhan, teaches about Ezekiel chapters One and Ten when describing the Chariot Throne of God. You will notice four Cherubim is lacking the fifth that covereth because he has fallen and was cast out of the abode of God on the other side of the firmament, the frozen deep, the green crystalline Rainbow that is above the heads of the Cherubim.

Upon closer reading and comparing with John's vision of the same a Cherub looks like an Ox, the Cherub that covereth has a goatee, horns, curly dark brown hair burnished red body. But he doesn't have pitch fork and he is not ruling over hell.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Do you want a key to unlock all of this?

The sea of glass, or crystal as described in Ezekiel and Rev. is an expanse that contains all the elements and matter.....and even time.

The four beasts are the foundations of all creation. They are also the four rivers in Genesis.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Im reading and you are covering some good material. Yes the four beasts control what happens and they each have a quadrant they work in and can only move in the four directions, they turn not where they go. The wheels represent this motion. A wheel in a wheel. One at 90 degrees to the other. They can touch the ground, and also have eyes in them. Touching the ground means they can manifest into the material realm and the eyes are the watchers, or a very large army under the direction of each beast. There is a hierarchy.

Also to add to the four beasts , you will find them in Zechariah, the four spirits which stand before the God of all creation. Also you will notice various directions given as to where the horses are going. We are in the South Country.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave
I have covered the Revelation/Zechariah connection in threads of the Revelation series (q.v.);
In the presence of God
Four horsemen-why?

edit on 19-2-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Disraeli - you do write quite nice but sometimes you just can't see the forest for the trees. I really like that you are so diligent.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Myrtales Instinct
We are not looking at the same wood. I think you are imposing a "wood" theory on what is really a patch of grassland.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Thanks, I have a lot of catching up to do. I have to say, I what I have read so far really strikes a note with me. I have been trying to find information from others to help answer a few questions in my hypothesis.

Here is a thread I made several years back : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ill be studying your information diligently.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thank you for that link. Did you forget your password, then? It happens.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yes, also forgot the email account that was tied to it.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The sea of glass is the firmament that God created in Genesis 1 on the second day, to hold the darkness to keep it from polluting his holy abode, the third heaven.

There is a fifth beast, the cherub that covereth, but you wont see that beast until he appears in the future during the time of Jacob's trouble, the great tribulation.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

“The hand of the Lord” was upon Ezekiel , and the vision followed. He saw the approach of a “stormy wind”, accompanied with cloud and brightness and fire, which are all standard signs of the presence of the God of Israel (v4). The approach of the storm from the north is probably meant to imply that God has come from his base in Jerusalem.

Was it not written that Jeremiah 1:14-16 was told by God --- "Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land. For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah. And I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands."

God always speaks by witness of two or three.

Thank you DISRAELI, You are a good teacher and are appreciated.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
Was it not written that Jeremiah 1:14-16 was told by God --- "Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.

Quite so, and Jeremiah, being in Jerusalem, is talking about the north "from the viewpoint of Jerusalem", which illustrates the second half of the argument;

“Wait one moment!” cries the alert reader. “I have my atlas open in front of me, which clearly shows Jerusalem lying due west from Babylon, as the crow flies”.
Yes, but the armies of the ancient world were not crows, and even crows would not fly straight over the Syrian desert. The normal way of getting from one end of the Fertile Crescent to the other was to go north to the apex, in the first instance, and then turn south. When a Babylonian army approached Judah, or when bands of Jerusalem exiles were being led into
Babylon, they would arrive in either case from the north.
So Babylon and Jerusalem, like King’s Cross and Euston on the London Underground system, are both “to the north of” each other from the traveller’s viewpoint.

As far as Judah is concerned, the whole hostile world (apart from Egypt) is "the north".

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There are so much of past, present and future in the book of Ezekiel one really needs to rightly divide the word of Truth to know what Dispensation of era to which the scriptures speak.

This why people like Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam make Ezk 1 and 10 to be present day when it was a historical reference to Ezekiel having the vision in 574BC. They think it to be a Mother ship of Allah and that from them Allah will kill of all the white people not just Israel.

edit on 25-2-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join