It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you won the Powerball or Mega Millions? Or both?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Great to see you out and about mamabeth a reply to: mamabeth

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'd prolly buy an army or two and then oppress the heathens who do not sway allegiance.

Or simply create an app savings account, just to fund animal rights activists and the likes...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Mail Hillary a dildo with Trumps head on the tip, buy a gold plated custom made 1911, and travel the world in my new Pilatus PC-12 with friends and family.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I would buy $600,000,000 in scratch offs.

edit on 6-1-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
My mother actually won 200,000 on a scratchie ticket about 9 years ago..

She ended up with about 130,000 after taxes.

She gave my sister 10,000 and each of her three boys 2000. She bought a new car for my father and a used one for my grandmother.

The rest she dumped into building the house we live in up here..

If I hit big I would buy a new four wheel drive plow truck, have a contractor come in and finish off the walkout basement. Put real culvert's in and properly stone our private road.

Then I would buy us a summer home down south , I'm in my forties and they are in there late sixties. I've had extensive neck surgery and my mother has had 5 surgeries on her back..as we get older the cold becomes more and more brutal.

Toss a bunch to my nephews for college funds

Donate a bunch to the homeless shelters up here, for sure, the winters are harsh, those folks deserve not to freeze under a bridge somewhere.

After that I think we would live normally with a huge comfortable cushion..

Respectfully,
~meathead

Edited to add ;

I'd get a tin roof to replace these shingles and a stand alone 2 bay garage.. oops also forgot I would like a "pit " in my garage..just one bay, and a backhoe ..
edit on 6-1-2018 by Mike Stivic because: The edit adds keep piling up lol.....

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I would take the lump sum.

I'd meet with an architect, design our dream house, and find property and have it built. It'd be on a LOT of land.

While that's being built, me and the wife go traveling the world. (coming home every now and then to check progress, meet with the one watching the animals, etc.)

Certain relatives and friends would get some seed money to follow their own dreams....with us as a silent partner (so some stake in their success).

I'd set up a trust fund for my kids, and my friends' kids.

Make sure my kids have their own homes, free and clear, their own new car, etc. (nothing crazy, but not uptight about it either).

Honestly, I'd just enjoy myself. Let my money make money for me, so I didn't have to do anything for a living....except what I'd want to do, and honestly, until I have that kind of dough, I've no idea what I would do with my time. I just know I'd have a lot of fun first.

Probably a few charity endeavors, for some issues I care about.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
two chicks at the same time.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MantheDevilsApe
[/quote from that movie, Office Space
love that movie

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Make my living situation better for sure, and family, mine with still being largely off the grid, or as much as possible. Then would like to invest, money doesn't last forever of course, gotta have more than one backup-more BTC on this side. I'd develop low cost veterinary clinics and or mobile clinics for areas in need. As well as help for the homeless-from shelter planning and more. An older dream of a cafe, with music, art, etc benefiting those artists. Including medicinal cannabis help- solutions/ ideas for those in areas where they don't have the proper access to to it.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MantheDevilsApe

LOL Office Space.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I would buy me a forest and a shiny new axe.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I've got it all planned out for my big win!
Buying a house for my daughter, her husband and two kids.
Buying a car for my youngest son, and an apartment in Paris, where he is going to school. He can live there now, and we can continue renting it out when he's done.
My other son is setting off for the US, so I guess I will aid him to set up his own business there.
I'll be buying another house for hubby and I. I've had enough of the big two hundred year old stone farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. I want modern. I want a gym, yoga room, indoor pool...

In May hubby and I are going to big ball at Versailles. I am going to buy an amazing Marie Antoinette dress.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Why wait? No lottery win needed for that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join