It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Battle of Our Time Has Begun, Turkey is Now a Threat to US and EU National Security

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Let's not.

But you can go ahead and defend the guy.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Let's not.

But you can go ahead and defend the guy.

I don't think you really understand what is going on in Turkey and Erdogan .

You obviously think Erdogan is a one-man-show .

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
As I think you have established previously you may be a resident of Turkey, perhaps we would be better suited to have an exchange of dialogue.

What is the domestic sentiment there now as far as relations between Egypt and Turkey? Egypt is currently looking to bolster its Navy with new production and purchases to maintain better leverage in the Mediterranean and the Red Sea. I know Turkey is doing the same, but from what I can tell is already better positioned with a higher volume of Naval assets currently patrolling the region.

You guys expecting any confrontation with Egypt in the near future?

No one is expecting any kinda confrontation with Egypt and if you walked the streets in Turkey and ask this question to people on the street they would think that you must have lost your mind .

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I do?

Nazi Germany was not either.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I do?

Nazi Germany was not either.

Erdogan is not Hitler and Turks are not Germans either .

Jews have always found refugee amongs Turks .

Maybe you ought to park your ego at the door before debating this issue .

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Lol,

No thanks. How about you stop commanding me.

Mousalini, Franco who ever. The man loves power and uses his power to silence those oposimg his power.

Apparently you are on the right side of that power.

edit on 10-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Lol,

No thanks. How about you stop commanding me.

Mousalini, Franco who ever. The man loves power and uses his power to silence those oposimg his power.

Apparently you are on the right side of that power.

I have never voted for Erdogan or his party and I don't think I will ever vote for him either .

One thing is for sure ; you really have no idea of what Turks and Erdogan is all about .

If you take one thing from this conversation than it should be this little fact ; Erdogan won all the elections fair and square .

Your understanding of how things are seems to be based on MSM ; it's rubbish in other words.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You have no idea who I am or when and if I lived in Turkey and for how long.

You have no information as to what my ethnic back round is, who my family is or where I was educated.

One thing is for sure you are unwilling to question why a man wants more power and how he can manipulate the masses.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Our very existence as a free and democratic society depends on it. When they unite under the banner of the caliphate, they will march on Israel. We must not allow the beacon of light in the darkness of the center of the world to fall!

I must be living in another country because you said free and democratic society.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You have no idea who I am or when and if I lived in Turkey and for how long.

You have no information as to what my ethnic back round is, who my family is or where I was educated.

One thing is for sure you are unwilling to question why a man wants more power and how he can manipulate the masses.

I know people like yourself ; parroting the MSM and expecting credit for it .

Erdogan is just another politician and your failure to understand this little fact ought to be your main concern .

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely ; in that respect by expecting anything else from a politician you actually are showing your own naivity in these matters .

You think it is Erdogan who has the power to do the things that he has done ?

Whoever or whatever is " educating " you in this subject needs to question their own understanding first and upmost .

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Lol,

Whatever buddy.

The guy is basically Putin. A gangster scumbag who has manipulated the public by taking on massive speculative gambling in foreign short term loans and an Islamic rhetoric to make the economy seem robust.

He has manipulated the public to allow him to change get the constitution in a vote after a coup he probably created to purge the opposition and garner sympathy.

But in reality you sound exactly like Turkish media. Or at least the ones left.
edit on 10-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Lol,

Whatever buddy.

The guy is basically Putin. A gangster scumbag who has manipulated the public by taking on massive speculative gambling in foreign short term loans and an Islamic rhetoric to make the economy seem robust.

He has manipulated the public to allow him to change get the constitution in a vote after a coup he probably created to purge the opposition and garner sympathy.

But in reality you sound exactly like Turkish media. Or at least the ones left.

You don't like KGB's Putin either , eh ?

Politicians manipulate the public all the time ; how is Erdogan any different than any other politician ?

The Coup was a CIA job and Erdogan smashed the Gladio-B .

Irony is that you seem to be swallowing whatever CIA is putting out about Erdogan yet you are all for democracy , right ?

I'd suggest you read a bit more about the reasons as to why Erdogan gets almost half the votes consistently in all elections .

You probably think that the electorate is manipulated to vote for him , regardless .

You are way off .

edit on 10-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It is now clear that Erdogan has publicly and openly sided with the Iranian threat,

How hell can Iran be seen as being anything anywhere near a credible threat to anyone, let alone to Washington ??????????????????????

In two hundred years they have minded their own busiess and still today they continue to show no hostile intentions towards anyone.

The US tricked/decieved or otherwise made Iraq have a go at them before the US invaded Iraq and took them over in the 1980's, whenever.

Why do i get the impression that the US is making the running on Iran for another country in the area and WHY would they do that?

The only reasons I can think of is that either the US owes another country in the area a debt or, perhaps the US is under the control of another country..... as strange as that sounds.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue
Our national interests do not align, that makes them a threat. Just regular empire stuff. As a citizen who enjoys the benefits of living in my empire, I have to support it. Just like our Turkish friend has to support his.

Its a clash of civilizations you know. Would you rather be on the losing side?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Azureblue
Our national interests do not align, that makes them a threat. Just regular empire stuff. As a citizen who enjoys the benefits of living in my empire, I have to support it. Just like our Turkish friend has to support his.

Its a clash of civilizations you know. Would you rather be on the losing side?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yawn,.

Defend deflect,.use boogeymen..

Yeah the coup was a Cia plot,...even though it greatly benefited erdogans tyranny. How convenient.

Like I said you have no idea what my back round is or ethnicity.

So keep making empty posts that say uh uh your wrong..

I can keep laughing at them.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yawn,.

Defend deflect,.use boogeymen..

Yeah the coup was a Cia plot,...even though it greatly benefited erdogans tyranny. How convenient.

Like I said you have no idea what my back round is or ethnicity.

So keep making empty posts that say uh uh your wrong..

I can keep laughing at them.

Personal vendetta , eh ?

Online only ?

You are trying to drop hints about your background , ethnicity etc etc ; you seem to hate Erdogan too .

It's amusing ..

It doesn't matter who you are or what Americans , Europeans or others think of Erdogan .

People [ muslims ] all around the World love Erdogan and there is nothing you or anyone else can do to reverse the trend .

It's like you are asking why the Wolf made Ewe bleed !!!

Sweet , clueless and ignorant all at the same time .

He will soon have the command of 1.5 billion muslims and thansome ; you will have to deal with this issue in your own time .

1.5 billion people to convince ,you'll have to work really , really , really hard tp prove that you are correct and 1.5 billion are incorrect .

Erdogan is 10 steps ahead of everyone else , including the CIA and Pentagon .

Damn those pesky Turkish Jews , eh ?

Erdogan or not , The Turk is back , ignore it at your own peril .

London to Peking , the new world order needs Erdogan and Turks .

OP I give ; US and EU interests will be curtailed severely within the vicinity of Turks .

p.s Ego , leave your ego at the door ; it will help with your ignorance .

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yea thank you for proving my OP. I already knew how you felt, you have been putting Erdogan on a throne for some time now. My biggest concern is the growing expansion into Red Seas states in Africa separate of NATO goals. Our interests are going to cross along the Nile and Suez. At that point we are going to have a problem. I absolutely am taking the Turkish threat very seriously, and so is Egypt since the Muslim Brotherhood were removed from government influence.

Red Sea Tensions
A political dispute emerged recently after Sudan signed a deal with Turkey to rebuild Suakin island on the Red Sea coast and a naval dock.
Egyptian and Saudi media slammed the agreement and alleged that Turkey would build a military base on Suakin island harming the security of Arab countries - a claim denied by Sudan and Turkey.
Ties between Turkey and Egypt, an ally of Saudi Arabia, have been frosty for some time.

Ankara strongly condemned Egypt's military coup in 2013, which overthrew President Mohamed Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Cairo responded to the island deal by sending troops to Eritrea, which has borders with both Sudan and Ethiopia. Khartoum then shut its border with Eritrea. Sudan also recalled its ambassador to Cairo.

Ethiopia, which already has thousands of troops on its border with Eritrea, responded by sending more troops to its border with Eritrea.

Im watching the entire chess board, not just one corner.

Now some may think 200 troops stationed there is not a big deal. But as they are taking on a growing role as AMISOM ends its mandate and reduces its presence, we learn they will be training up to 1,000 soldiers at a time, up to 10,000 this year alone. Thats ten thousand soldiers a year from a population that has held a lot of resentment to non-Islamic policies in their society. The indoctrination they will receive with that training gives me the heebeejeebees .

When, as you say Erdogan has full command of the Muslim world, he is going to have quite the fighting force ready to ship out from the newly developed Red Sea port in Sudan and bouncing them around with their air field in Qatar as a transit hub for the rest of the Middle East. With their great relationship with Iran, it means their air transit will not be threatened crossing Yemeni airspace.

edit on 1-11-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yea thank you for proving my OP. I already knew how you felt, you have been putting Erdogan on a throne for some time now. My biggest concern is the growing expansion into Red Seas states in Africa separate of NATO goals. Our interests are going to cross along the Nile and Suez. At that point we are going to have a problem. I absolutely am taking the Turkish threat very seriously, and so is Egypt since the Muslim Brotherhood were removed from government influence.

Red Sea Tensions
A political dispute emerged recently after Sudan signed a deal with Turkey to rebuild Suakin island on the Red Sea coast and a naval dock.
Egyptian and Saudi media slammed the agreement and alleged that Turkey would build a military base on Suakin island harming the security of Arab countries - a claim denied by Sudan and Turkey.
Ties between Turkey and Egypt, an ally of Saudi Arabia, have been frosty for some time.

Ankara strongly condemned Egypt's military coup in 2013, which overthrew President Mohamed Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Cairo responded to the island deal by sending troops to Eritrea, which has borders with both Sudan and Ethiopia. Khartoum then shut its border with Eritrea. Sudan also recalled its ambassador to Cairo.

Ethiopia, which already has thousands of troops on its border with Eritrea, responded by sending more troops to its border with Eritrea.

Im watching the entire chess board, not just one corner.

Now some may think 200 troops stationed there is not a big deal. But as they are taking on a growing role as AMISOM ends its mandate and reduces its presence, we learn they will be training up to 1,000 soldiers at a time, up to 10,000 this year alone. Thats ten thousand soldiers a year from a population that has held a lot of resentment to non-Islamic policies in their society. The indoctrination they will receive with that training gives me the heebeejeebees .

When, as you say Erdogan has full command of the Muslim world, he is going to have quite the fighting force ready to ship out from the newly developed Red Sea port in Sudan and bouncing them around with their air field in Qatar as a transit hub for the rest of the Middle East. With their great relationship with Iran, it means their air transit will not be threatened crossing Yemeni airspace.

Dude , I descend from Mamluks and I even have a place named after my Clan by Nile which predates Moses .

My Grandma use to sing songs about how my people defeated Rameses in battle or how Assyrian Kingdom made peace with us .

I think i can claim a bit about what I think is good for Egypt.

Erdogan will bring 52 muslim nations together and Egypt is one of them .

I think Turks are no threat to muslims ; Egypt is predominantly muslim .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join