It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Battle of Our Time Has Begun, Turkey is Now a Threat to US and EU National Security

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Start throwing pamphlets from a plane.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Seems like whenever the US is starting to run low on enemies, we pick an ally and make them the new enemy.

Remember when Iran, Iraq, Libya, Cuba, and Afghanistan were allies? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

BabyBoy T has a big nuke button.

link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Turkey has betrayed NATO
Once these nations align under a common banner they will order their foot soldiers who have been infiltrating Europe for the last five years into a demonic force of death the likes we have never known.

You say that he/they will align under one force, to destroy our society

Erdogan's head now has a bounty, go forth and collect it! Eliminate the devil before he has a chance to raise his army of hell and plunge the world in the darkness of the repressive darkness of evil. The final horn of the beast has revealed itself, cut it off now, before it is too late!

The fate of Western society is at stake!

Yet, YOU are the one that is calling for the west to unite under one force, to destroy the muslim society...

YOU are the beast, YOU are the EVIL one, YOU are the one who wants a war... YOU are crazy!

Iam not chosing any side, youre tactic to create division wont work on me, i see you for what you are... ...not worth wasting anymore time on...

link   

originally posted by: luthier
Constantly threatening journalists and imprisoning them, threatening the EU to open the migrant floodgates, the kurdish situation, threatening the us over out decisions, beating up protestor in the us.

Sounds like Obama, well except the protestors part he practically deployed them himself.

That settles it:

Bomb Ourselves!
edit on 5-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Whoa, you're telling me that someone went against the UN? That's just crazy. I wonder what will happen now?

We could look at what happens when you disobey the UN by looking at Isre....... oh wait, I guess you can do whatever you want and get away with it.

hmmm

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"Erdogan's head now has a bounty, go forth and collect it!"

How much is the bounty and who is financing it, where can it be collected upon completion?

Please advise.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

...they will march on Israel. We must not allow the beacon of light in the darkness of the center of the world to fall!

In which universe is Israel the beacon of light in the darkness of the center of the world???

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
RE: The Battle of Our Time Has Begun

This NK / Iran type drama is nothing compared to the looming Tech War.

Which this kind of constant primitive war posturing ensures will go down to the tune of BILLIONS dead.
edit on 5-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just support a new nation of Kurdistan, arm them to the teeth and have it as a permanent staging area for US military. That should keep them occupied for a few generations.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The Mitanni.

You've been missing my docu series of the rise & evolution & fall of all the worlds civilizations / empires.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Little E is like a mob thug. It's great if your in the family.

Constantly threatening journalists and imprisoning them, threatening the EU to open the migrant floodgates, the kurdish situation, threatening the us over out decisions, beating up protestor in the us.

We don't need a wat with the guy but maybe just pullout and lower aid.

Of coarse the opens the Russian door but he certainly is a islamist and a gangster.

Maybe it's better to keep him close but be prepared to eject.

Start with your nukes in Incirlic ... If you are on it, dismantle all your foreign military installations ...

Erdogan is disgusting guy but real bully of The World are USA.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Tell me your entire thread start was intense sarcasm.....
Because that article in no way represents what you are saying.
The article only states that Erdogan only accused the US of meddling.
Being a US citizen and not a fan of Erdogan , I can still kind of agree.
Countries meddle . That's what they do...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Turkeys been a dirty government since day 1... Remember the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE THEY STILL TO THIS DAY SAY NEVER HAPPENED! They literally just say nope never happened, like what!? How the fk do they get away with this is only because US has military bases there.a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ottomans backing stabbing an ally no way hahahah

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lamphead444

Just about every government is dirty. Is why to just get out of all these entangling alliances. Oh, but wait, we "have" the dirtiest government of them all....

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Our very existence as a free and democratic society depends on it. When they unite under the banner of the caliphate, they will march on Israel. We must not allow the beacon of light in the darkness of the center of the world to fall!

Sorry, not a NATO issue.

If Turkey attacks Israel, that is Israel's problem. If Israel responds, that is Turkey's problem.

The only way NATO even enters the conversation is if Israel attacks Turkey unprovoked. Until that point, not my problem, nor is it my country's problem.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Having seen the threat that Turkey has turned against NATO and the US made me pause and read through this thread and the entire postings:

To summarize what I am reading is the following: Turkey has betrayed NATO, as Erdogan has accused the US and Israel of meddling in Iran and Pakistan and is siding with Iran and Pakistan against the USA. He is offering some support to Iran as it is going through public turmoil, and is friends with the Iranian president.

Having read that the following can be stated:

If that is all that people are worried about, then perhaps they really need to rethink and get the federal government to rethink its foreign relations policies when it comes to dealing with other countries. Just cause an ally is on friendly terms with a country that we do not like does not mean that they are going to turn on US or seek to do us harm. And from the perspective of the world, the US has in the past meddled in the affairs of other countries with very disastrous results that either comes up present or in the future.

A few facts here may be in order. Turkey is an Islamic dominated country with the majority following the Sunni sect of Islam. Iran is an Islamic state where the dominate religion is Shi’a. Turkey has been an ally of the USA since the founding of NATO, getting benefits from such, in particular, several US military bases there, along with arms and training from the USA. But it is its own country, with its own internal problems that the USA should not be getting involved in. The modern day Turkey comes from the Ottoman empire, and has been a major presence in the Middle East, dealing with many of the problems that are being seen in both Syria and Iraq, along with having to balance being neighbors with Greece and the west, and Russia.

Now after the change over in Iran, and the removal of the Shah, other countries did not pull its diplomatic staff from Iran and still have a presence there. Should we cut off all ties to those countries as well? Many of the countries that we are allied with have relations with Iran, both for strategic reasons and for economic reasons as well. Many of the diplomatic ties started long ago and many continue on to this day. Personally, I think that we have better things to do with our time than worry about what a government says, and look at more what it is doing.

Sides where was the outrage when Russia is proposing to build a pipe line in Turkey, or seeing to gain a bit more territory in Turkey to host and house a naval base there, would that not be more of a threat to NATO, than say the president of Turkey is hoping that the internal chaos in Iran calm down, and that things stabilize in that part of the world?

The bottom line is that the USA can not dictate who its allies are friends with or do business with. If that is what the OP is wanting, then why not just simply isolate the USA from the rest of the world?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think publicly calling for the execution of Erdogan has probably bought you a spot on his list. Did you see what his bodyguards did to those protestors when he was in DC. I'm not sure how to embed a YouTube link from my phone but you should check it out.

edit on -06:002018Fri, 05 Jan 2018 20:09:24 -060031America/Chicago000000Fri, 05 Jan 2018 20:09:24 -0600FriAmerica/ChicagoJan by PorteurDeMort because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join