It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP senators request criminal investigation of Trump dossier author

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What a bunch of BS. If they want to prosecute people with" credible evidence" what about Trump defrauding people and admitting to bribing politicians on live TV??? Not to mention sexual assault.

They can go to hell.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The only thing the republicans are involved with was McCain's finagling on its behalf.

Not so,
The Republicans were already 'deeply' concerned and aware of Manafort and associate Frank Mermoud, both of whom had dealings with Ukraine, while Manafort also had dealings with the Kremlin and pro-Russian Ukrainians.
Frank Mermoud was the coordinator of the Washington diplomatic corps for the Republicans in Cleveland, where the Ukraine motion for armed help was flipped to more or less nappies. So yes, the GOP was...may still be concerned.
Philip Griffin, a long-time aide to Manafort in Kiev, was also seen there working with the foreign dignitaries programme.

That was also at the time Trump publicly gave the go-ahead to Russia to find 30,000 emails deleted from the private server used by Clinton, and that it would make good press for Putin...as if?

So, even if we don't know what Singer had on Trump, it surely already had the above, and as we know it also had the FBI's attention anyway.

That is so laughable on so many levels I can even stop laughing long enough to reply except with this.

Perhaps I can regain my composure in an hour, or three.

Lol

It happens to be true, and easily verified, so when you regain your, 'composure' you can spend a few hours looking it all up, but do try to be objective, not partisan..after all, Trump is not a Republican as so many of his 'Republican' supporters tell me, and indeed even those Republicans who dwell in Capitol Hill are not Trump supporters, since most of them didn't back Trump after the 'sex tape'...well, only for a while maybe, perhaps...
thinking about all those stony faces now licking ass gives me a bigger laugh than your diatribe...even Pence, who nearly choked on his hot dog, and chased reporters who were with him at the time he heard that news...is now licking ass..for the time being.

Ok, I’m better now. Haha. Um ok regarding the Republicans being deeply concerned, ha um ha ha well the Never trumpers are but for different reasons and the ha ha um no no stop it! ROTFLMAO again. Oh man you really are funny

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
What a bunch of BS. If they want to prosecute people with" credible evidence" what about Trump defrauding people and admitting to bribing politicians on live TV??? Not to mention sexual assault.

They can go to hell.

Well, like I said in another post, the OP nibbled all the evidence...with an archive link, why would that be now?

It would be that the 'criminal' part of is to do with the idea that the FBI paid Steele for the dossier, and
"potentially false statements about the distribution of claims from the dossier."
Nothing like the archive link at all...and nothing about the dossier itself anyway,

thehill.com...

Who knows, the FBI may have got their moneys worth for more than just the dossier, however Grassley is a man of the law and would pursue wrongdoing...if there is in fact any.
Methinks more wrongdoing in this thread. for the op....

edit on 5-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Ok, I’m better now. Haha. Um ok regarding the Republicans being deeply concerned, ha um ha ha well the Never trumpers are but for different reasons and the ha ha um no no stop it! ROTFLMAO again. Oh man you really are funny

Well, here's a very long version of the same tale from July of 2016..with all two revisions, and otherwise intact. Some of the expressions I already used, I archived from this story,

www.theguardian.com...

Knock yourself out with laughter...there's a lot there that I didn't even mention, nighty night!

BTW, I also think you will find the story, and it's characters, quite timely as of now.

edit on 5-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, paying foreigners for things of value in US election is against US law.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
well, i can think of at least one (very outspoken) member that will have their jimmies rustled by this thread.....

On another note, hopefully we can soon bring an end to this nonsense... This circus has gone on long enough. I'm actually surprised anyone even cares anymore.
When the scope of this conspiracy is revealed, only extreme regressives will remain loyal to the DNC. If this ends in trials and voter ID is passed, Trump will get nearly every single electoral vote in 2020.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join