It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Trumpers are the new "Birthers".

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Trump on twitter is a meaningless topic. Its words, not action. I generally ignore his tweets beyong their comedic value.

Policies and efforts on the other hand.....i was fiercely critical of Bush and Obama. Im less critical of trump primarily due to him doing what he promised in his campaign.

By any measure of a president prior to the ridiculously divisive 2000 election was mostly based on if he did what he campaigned on. Im still old school, and think if he does what he promised, then the fault lies with the people.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: network dude
It was actually a cleaver trap to see if I could get Duke to use the word triggered, and see if you would come here looking for an ass to slap. I win biggly.

Oh noes i got trapped by a deplorable, the best part of you posting this, is you probably believe it.

You love quoting Hillary don't you..even she would agree that is what a deplorable would do.

She laughs the hardest at the libs she failed and triggered once again.....but you already know that

Im guessing you still havent learned the fact that i never voted liberal in my whole life.

Da person said something i dont like, da he is bad.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: ketsuko

Waaaaaaa someone said something bad about trump.

for anyone interested, when you are "triggered", this is how it looks.

Lol im so triggered, i get it, must suck always being on the wrong side of history.

Its also funny that the deplorables need to make daily threads to tell us how they feel.

If you were a Trump supporter you would also feel the need to constantly vindicate your actions, group think is a way to get there.

You sir deserve a drink on me.

When it comes to vindicating each other, you should look in a mirror on this.

For me to be triggered, i would need to care about the left in the usa, which i really dont, but i do love to poke fun of the deplorable s.

The left in Canada?

They are even more pathetic and truly deplorable than in the USA...bahhahaha Justin gonna have to call an election now so he can leave while he still can.

Lol yea canadians are winning even if they decided to elect justin bieber, did you have a point or just telling me how your feels are doing.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join