It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Trumpers are the new "Birthers".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Oh, and let's defend Hillary who lied about using personal servers to pass on classified info to her friends and family, funneling money from Saudi's to her Foundation, and yes, how about Benghazi and lying about that which ended the lives of innocent US civilians? Why not just support this two-faced corrupt liar????

Talk about psychosis my ass

You've been here long enough to know that ATS was (and is not) not full of Hillary supporters. Hardly anyone here (I can think of one poster) was a Hillary defender. Yet you all seem to bring her up all the time as if she represents the left in any way (or if any of us care about her). She's way too far to the right and way too much of corporatist for any leftist I ever knew.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey OP, what if I voted for Trump and now think he's a loon? What does that make me? A partial-birther?

Nope. Not even.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Waaaaaaa someone said something bad about trump.

for anyone interested, when you are "triggered", this is how it looks.

Lol im so triggered, i get it, must suck always being on the wrong side of history.

Its also funny that the deplorables need to make daily threads to tell us how they feel.

If you were a Trump supporter you would also feel the need to constantly vindicate your actions, group think is a way to get there.

You sir deserve a drink on me.

When it comes to vindicating each other, you should look in a mirror on this.

For me to be triggered, i would need to care about the left in the usa, which i really dont, but i do love to poke fun of the deplorable s.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: network dude

In the past 9 years the deplorables where right only once, trump got elected, but keep on telling yourself your winning.

Lol im so triggered, i get it, must suck always being on the wrong side of history.

Its also funny that the deplorables need to make daily threads to tell us how they feel.

If you were a Trump supporter you would also feel the need to constantly vindicate your actions, group think is a way to get there.

Way to vindicate his thinking!

Why so serious, life is way to short to stress about what people think is important to them on an anonymous board.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Hey OP, what if I voted for Trump and now think he's a loon? What does that make me? A partial-birther?

Nope. Not even.

After-birther?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thanks DBC. You complete me. Let partisan heads roll! Brace yourself...I'm gonna run and leap while a cheesey song plays in the background. Try to catch me, will ya?

edit on 1/5/2018 by kosmicjack because: Phone phingers

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I wonder what Trumps username is here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Augustu-. . . . I mean, he doesn't have an account here!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They will be the first to insult you and demand good manners and critical thought. Then they do completely the opposite of what they ask.

The example set is: Lie, insult, make crap up, insult, exaggerate, lie, insult, argue like trolls without a point and only about other people they are talking down to.

and so on.

Then, "HEY be civil, you are the only person to blah blah blah"

I say, screw it. I am no ones friend. Burn em all.

The consequence is castration and frustration until you die from accepting the lies of lesser men.

No more BS. Real talk, lets just bring this to a head and deal with the consequences as they come.

One day it will be armed assholes acting insane with the country's lives. All circle jerking eachother while the common denominators are trampled under the weight of the wasteful and horrid world we prop up for them.

And our kids are supposed to serve theirs!?

Not without REPRESENTATION. Oh we got that, cool. Wait. No. You have been ungracious jerks to us about it and are trying to do everything legal and not to ruin our chosen representatives.

*Puts down pen.....

edit on 1 5 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And They Internally Cry For ....................Evanescence - Wake Me Up Inside

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In the past 9 years the deplorables where right only once, trump got elected, but keep on telling yourself your winning.

Way to vindicate his thinking!

It's OK I like drinking.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That moment, when mocking the DopestBurgerCowboy suddenly became a cosmopolite duty...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

That's OK. We don't have to be civil anymore. College professors have now determined civility to be part of white racial oppression. So it would be wrong to attempt it. Assuming you are white, it would be a sign of oppressive behavior toward others.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: okrian

C. Defending this complete idiot (Trump) is where the real psychosis lies.

Oh, and let's defend Hillary who lied about using personal servers to pass on classified info to her friends and family, funneling money from Saudi's to her Foundation, and yes, how about Benghazi and lying about that which ended the lives of innocent US civilians? Why not just support this two-faced corrupt liar????

Talk about psychosis my ass

She lied about her NAME!

How f'ked is that?!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Evidencenibbler.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
What does a thread like this actually accomplish?.
Apart from assisting the division?.

It assists us in not getting a planet reset when we dont want it.

Trust me when I say Oneness has been tried before...the punishments for such disobedience are out of this world....

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

It was actually a cleaver trap to see if I could get Duke to use the word triggered, and see if you would come here looking for an ass to slap. I win biggly.

Oh noes i got trapped by a deplorable, the best part of you posting this, is you probably believe it.

You love quoting Hillary don't you..even she would agree that is what a deplorable would do.

She laughs the hardest at the libs she failed and triggered once again.....but you already know that

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

When it comes to vindicating each other, you should look in a mirror on this.

For me to be triggered, i would need to care about the left in the usa, which i really dont, but i do love to poke fun of the deplorable s.

The left in Canada?

They are even more pathetic and truly deplorable than in the USA...bahhahaha Justin gonna have to call an election now so he can leave while he still can.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Nope. Not even.

Hey Kosmic, are you a never trumper? if not, then why are you getting all upset? If you are a never trumper, and you spend an inordinate amount of time trying to find things about Trump that you can exploit, then this thread is for you. Though it is quite telling that you got flustered.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Nope. Not even.

you know what, you deserve a real answer. I think Trump is an idiot as well. But he is the president of the country I reside in. So for me to sit back and giggle and hope for him to fail in epic proportions would be the most idiotic thing I could think of. If he fails, I fail. But, if somehow, he is able to make some good things happen through some magic that has enabled him to stay relevant all these years and make his money, then I win too. I really am at a loss as to why all of you wish for his failure at the level you do. It's as if you will all get excited when horrible things happen. That's a bit sick.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join