It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Trumpers are the new "Birthers".

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The book is like dangling some keys in front of an infant.

It distracts and amuses them.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Though it is conspiratorial, there is nothing racist about birtherism.

i wonder if the fellow in your avatar would have agreed.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It's worst than birthers. At least the birthers can prove the BC is a phoney with 16 copy and pasted layers in photosoped. They can't get anything on Trump while spying on him. lol

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Yes, he knew what racism was. He wrote about it all the time.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

You haven't got a clue who he is, do you? All you see is his skin color and so you assume he would agree that anything that can be twisted into racism is racism.

Awful.

Link

edit on 1/5/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And the book (which amounts to gossip) will soon be tomorrow's news... while very relevant and significant stories/news gets drowned out by the 'ooohs' and 'ahhs' about a tabloid with a hardcover being sold (& swallowed up) as a non-fiction tell-all.

Coincidence??

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If ya'll didn't look so sad and pathetic, it would be much, much funnier, but at this juncture, I'm a little embarrassed for you. I cringe like when I see Trump argue with a nobody on twitter, but with a bit more sadness, as some of you used to have some brains.

Nice to see your not lowering yourself to insulting people whose politics you disagree with....

here is some light reading for you.

Haha no that is a single post of of yours......

Haha, I meant the thread. LOL.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: fiverx313

You haven't got a clue who he is, do you? All you see is his skin color and so you assume he would agree that anything that can be twisted into racism is racism.

Awful.

Link

LOL, If I didn't know better, I'd say generalizing a person based on their skin tone was the racists thing, but knowing it was done by someone on the left, there is no chance of that.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I see it's time for the daily "attack liberals" thread. Gotta collect all those stars and flags with low quality schlock!

I actually was just told by someone very close to S.O., that in fact, you can take the stars and flags with you to the afterlife and they purchase cigarettes and candy from the snack bar in the lake of fire swim up bar. Ima gets me some o that.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I see it's time for the daily "attack liberals" thread. Gotta collect all those stars and flags with low quality schlock!

I actually was just told by someone very close to S.O., that in fact, you can take the stars and flags with you to the afterlife and they purchase cigarettes and candy from the snack bar in the lake of fire swim up bar. Ima gets me some o that.

I hear the only way into 10,000 flags.....

Some say if you are banned you will spend eternity wallowing in ignorance and despair as you have your threads moved to the trash bin, over and over in a never ending cycle.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
In the past 9 years the deplorables where right only once, trump got elected, but keep on telling yourself your winning.

Waaaaaaa someone said something bad about trump.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
In the past 9 years the deplorables where right only once, trump got elected, but keep on telling yourself your winning.

Waaaaaaa someone said something bad about trump.

for anyone interested, when you are "triggered", this is how it looks.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Awful.

Link

wow. actually i know very well who james baldwin was. i assumed les did as well, since it's his avatar and all.

and i will remember very well how you like to jump to a terrible conclusion. you can piss right off, honey.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

C. Defending this complete idiot (Trump) is where the real psychosis lies. That is really what has been more and more pathetic every single day.

Not only pathetic but alarming. Trump could grow horns and breath fire and he would still have supporters. You have to wonder what's happened to basic common sense and moral judgement.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Lol says the guy who got so triggered he made this thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Lol says the guy who got so triggered he made this thread.

I have to admit, the genius it took to engineer that come back was epic. You sir, are amazing.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I never voted Obama and I never will vote for Trump so your assumptions are invalid. Btw, I never voted for Hillary either but I did vote.

F Trump. He’s a moron. He’s trash. He’s the worst POTUS to date and that alone is quite a feat. If you voted for and continue to support him then you should feel bad.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I see a cycle here. A battle of my party is better than yours. The tables have turned with the changing of powers. I think when the powers change again we will see the tables turn back. When is the madness going to stop !!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But enough about the President.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join