It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Trumpers are the new "Birthers".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If you watch this from an outside in, perspective, it's quite comical. The very same folks who defended Obama at every turn, are now angry and lashing out about Trump at every turn. It all started with the Popular Vote and a will to abolish the Electoral College. Then it moved onto Impeach him because.....well, we will come up with something, just do it. Then it moved to, Obstruction of Justice, and kissing Putin on the mouth, now, it's dementia. To see the levels beyond the birthers this has gone is incredibly entertaining to watch. Hollywood has jumped into bed with the war mongers hoping to "get them ruskies", and the rest of the left is quietly hoping Mad Maxine Waters can find something to put into the impeachment box.

If ya'll didn't look so sad and pathetic, it would be much, much funnier, but at this juncture, I'm a little embarrassed for you. I cringe like when I see Trump argue with a nobody on twitter, but with a bit more sadness, as some of you used to have some brains.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If ya'll didn't look so sad and pathetic, it would be much, much funnier, but at this juncture, I'm a little embarrassed for you. I cringe like when I see Trump argue with a nobody on twitter, but with a bit more sadness, as some of you used to have some brains.

Nice to see your not lowering yourself to insulting people whose politics you disagree with....

link   

originally posted by: network dude
I cringe like when I see Trump argue with a nobody on twitter, but with a bit more sadness, as some of you used to have some brains.

I laugh briefly...then I think to myself wtf am I reading this # in the first place? Ugh...the dumming down of society using MSM as "credible sources" *face palm*

Edit:

Never Trumpers are the new "Birthers".

Good thing condoms were invented

edit on 5-1-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Nice to see your not lowering yourself to insulting people whose politics you disagree with....

Like you haven't done the same? Don't be a hypocrite

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

here is some light reading for you.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It is not an insult unless you personally take it that way. Just sayin....

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
A. The left was highly critical of Obama as he very quickly moved to the center.
B. Trump says psychotic sh## every single day. The world merely responds to it. What are you expecting?
C. Defending this complete idiot (Trump) is where the real psychosis lies. That is really what has been more and more pathetic every single day.

Waste of a post.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
except that birtherism was a racist tantrum from start to finish without a shred of credibility, whereas there are multiple reasons to doubt trump's fitness for office... but whatever helps you sleep at night, friend.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well said.
With Fire and Fury in their hands, we should be entertained for some time.

While the lefties are distracted, the investigations into Clinton, Comey, Obama and the rest of the minions can proceed smoothly.
edit on 5-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

And many trump supporters are blindly following trump even attempting to redifine what lying is.
What is worse a person who questions trump or one who blindly follows never questioning?.
Tbh it reaks of desperation all this unquestionable defence of Trump.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

here is some light reading for you.

Haha no that is a single post of of yours......

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Also as I have said you are all playing into their hands. Keeping everyone attacking each other while the ones in power keep on screwing us.
Left and right should be fighting whoever is in power.
They are all after the same thing.
Wake up!.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I doubt any of the nevertrumpers have anything quite as substantive as this thread by MotherMayEye, Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

All they have is utterly small minded hatred for someone they don't even understand.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
except that birtherism was a racist tantrum from start to finish without a shred of credibility, whereas there are multiple reasons to doubt trump's fitness for office... but whatever helps you sleep at night, friend.

Though it is conspiratorial, there is nothing racist about birtherism.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If you watch this from an outside in, perspective, it's quite comical. The very same folks who defended Obama at every turn, are now angry and lashing out about Trump at every turn. It all started with the Popular Vote and a will to abolish the Electoral College. Then it moved onto Impeach him because.....well, we will come up with something, just do it. Then it moved to, Obstruction of Justice, and kissing Putin on the mouth, now, it's dementia. To see the levels beyond the birthers this has gone is incredibly entertaining to watch. Hollywood has jumped into bed with the war mongers hoping to "get them ruskies", and the rest of the left is quietly hoping Mad Maxine Waters can find something to put into the impeachment box.

Change some of the names and the same could be said about Trump-eteers...the ones who worship the man.

Politics don't change.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: fiverx313

Though it is conspiratorial, there is nothing racist about birtherism.

No, anything critical of Obama is racist. Anything praising Trump is also racist.

For example 'Trump did better than Obama in his first year in office' is actually double racist. If you listen closely you can hear sycophant heads bursting.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

If ya'll didn't look so sad and pathetic, it would be much, much funnier, but at this juncture, I'm a little embarrassed for you.

You should check out the view from my seat. People bending over backwards and twisting themselves into pretzels trying to spin and rationalize to themselves every single off-the-wall bat# thing he does as some genius master plan.

It's very sad and pathetic, and equally embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

No, anything critical of Obama is racist. Anything praising Trump is also racist.

For example 'Trump did better than Obama in his first year in office' is actually double racist. If you listen closely you can hear sycophant heads bursting.

Yes, they have dismissed many if not all criticisms of Obama as racist. I think it was Jimmy Carter who said he thought opposition to Obamacare was due to racial animus, without evidence of course.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It just seems a battle of the wills, right or wrong, having the last word is all that counts. I am conservative. simple enough. many old used to be friends are liberals. It is what it is, it is the decay of society, the decay of morality, and the rise of evil.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I see it's time for the daily "attack liberals" thread. Gotta collect all those stars and flags with low quality schlock!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join