It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Wolff, author of new Trump book, says it is mostly untrue

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

It was Good Morning America. You have beer with breakfast?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: matafuchs

It doesn't say that. He says the anecdotes presented by some parties are untrue but he left them so the reader could form an accurate opinion of the individuals. .
Probably anything trump says lol.

They lied...He just let them.

I have not yet read the book....but does he differentiate the lies? Or is he purveying in gossip?

I mean, its a book and not the newspaper (although newspapers are quoting it as actual news rather than calling it what it is: a promo of someones book). And he gave the cursory disclaimer in the foreward. So its not like he has some moral obligation to not print total BS (and Trump has never shied away from being a tabloid darling). But from the perspective of an actual citizen living in this country, its hard for me to reconcile someone putting out a book about our president (as loathesome as he may be) that is full of admittedly unsubstantial claims with no differentiation between what is corroborated and what is suspect.

Essentially, it feels like a CIA op, where there is just enough truth to be believable...but otherwise knowingly filled with crap.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

a reply to: testingtesting

The OP post is the one that should be in the hoax bin! After I looked into what the OP said( and I did) it's pure fabrication and wishful thinking.

Why hasn’t this been hoaxed, the title is false and the entire OP is just spun in such a way to pretend that it’s true.

Deny ignorance......lol

You all sound scared. Odd.

Perhaps scared for your mental health. The OP is trash, anyone who takes 5 min to look into it, can easily shoot your OP down.

Well what do you have to say that Trump didn't want to win the presidency? That would mean the entire russian collusion narrative just sunk to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

LOL

Sorry I meant to say your thread title is a Ludicrous Online Lie.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The OP post is the one that should be in the hoax bin! After I looked into what the OP said( and I did) it's pure fabrication and wishful thinking.

Why hasn’t this been hoaxed, the title is false and the entire OP is just spun in such a way to pretend that it’s true.

Deny ignorance......lol

Perhaps scared for your mental health. The OP is trash, anyone who takes 5 min to look into it, can easily shoot your OP down.

Really?

So you believe everything in his book is factual and true?

Hold my beer, I don't want to spill it from laughing.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You don't think the new rule about cell phones in the whitehouse has anything to do with this book?

I bet there are recordings. Personally I wouldn't suggest there are if there aren't.
Hey if trump sues him he can subpoena those recordings. Another reason trump WONT sue him.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You know that thread allegedly providing inside info from a mysterious Trump administration person... Q I believe s/he goes by? That individual supposedly provides all sorts of info that the Trump apologists slather all over themselves. And here's an author publishing a book that recounts conversations with Administration insiders and he (rightfully) says that he cannot know the validity of what they've told him and that he has determined on his own that some are clearly lies yet he's being eviscerated by the very same people that are certain Q is the real-deal. GMAFB

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Trump denied words we heard come out of his own mouth. On video even.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Time to go back to the subject matter

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You don't think the new rule about cell phones in the whitehouse has anything to do with this book?

I bet there are recordings. Personally I wouldn't suggest there are if there aren't.
Hey if trump sues him he can subpoena those recordings. Another reason trump WONT sue him.

Yeah and all the recordings are kept secret just for sh!ts and giggles. Do you realize that the leaks from the White House suddenly stopped since Bannon and Comey left?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Deny ignorance......lol

Well what do you have to say that Trump didn't want to win the presidency? That would mean the entire russian collusion narrative just sunk to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. You can't have it both ways.

He really didn't want to win.

All those 5 campaign stops in multiple States in a day for 2 months was just a ploy by a 70 year old guy.

Trump's never had a competitive bone in his body. Just look at his reaction to Obama's White House Correspondents Dinner roast of him. He wasn't fuming or anything.....

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Good luck. My family may buy a copy but I wouldn't plan on retiring on the royalties.
edit on 152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
You know that thread allegedly providing inside info from a mysterious Trump administration person... Q I believe s/he goes by? That individual supposedly provides all sorts of info that the Trump apologists slather all over themselves. And here's an author publishing a book that recounts conversations with Administration insiders and he (rightfully) says that he cannot know the validity of what they've told him and that he has determined on his own that some are clearly lies yet he's being eviscerated by the very same people that are certain Q is the real-deal. GMAFB

Yeah it is all a Hoax blablabla. So why do you care? Scared it could be true and we are witnessing something that has never been done since JFK. People who think this is all BS sure do love to talk a lot about it. I wonder why that is.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

He is publishing lies that he knows are lies.

That doesn't come across as a bit unethical to you? When you repeat a lie that you know is a lie...does that not make you a liar, too?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You have beer with breakfast?

Only when I am camping

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

LOL the guy is a leftist, of course, there are biases.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Ironic isn't it.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Who are you again?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well looks like not even most of the MSM is buying his BS. That backfired rather quickly. Michael Wolff’s spotty record raises questions about Trump tell-all

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Did you alert the mods? Alert them if you think it should be moved. No guarantee they will but I guarantee they won't if they're not told about it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join