It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Wolff, author of new Trump book, says it is mostly untrue

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: network dude

I think you should change the title of this thread while you have time.....because it’s not true.

I think you should apologize to everyone for your unhealthy obsession with Trump. (If you don't know what I mean by that, look here)

Again I post one thread a week on Trump on average, hardly obsessed.

You just can’t deal with your views being challenged.

The OP title is false how about we discuss that

The OP is false. I looked it up, and as usual, it is the blind leading the blind, when it comes to Trump followers.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Of course the libs are conveniently ignoring that Obama has called their hero-of-the-moment a liar.

Do you have a source for that claim?

I don't think I've seen anyone call him a hero.

Im curious on this as well considering Obama gave him direct access to the white house. And brought him with him on trips.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Yeah no doubt. Though spelling and vocabulary still leave a lot to be desired.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Notice how they slyly name the title on what they want to believe and not the actual truth of what he has said.
But op please show me where he said "most".

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Trump was a left over swamp creature??

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: underwerks

So you just post nonsense to trigger people. Wow that is really sad.

So by extension am guessing you think Trumps twitter account is really sad because from what I can tell it only exists to trigger people.

Let me guess though it’s ok for him because you like him and your views are about as consistent as the lottery numbers

I hate the word triggered. I think most people just overreact to everything Trump does. There is also a big differene between a one and one and just tweeting to the whole world to trigger people. Btw i dare you to find anything about me that is not consistent with my views. Spoiler: You will not find it.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Obama? Is this thread about him? Gosh I keep making the same mistake thinking the threads are about trump.

Silly ol me..... lol

I call it double standard. You're the living proof of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What truth? You and all the others have still no idea how the russians hacked the election. You just believe it despite any evidence. Who is the gullible one now?

The FBI told you we were hacked using "sophisticated methods" do you only pay attention to pro Trump news? Not only did the Russians do that, but there are sanctions against them TRUMP HAD TO SIGN AGAINST the Russians for doing so!

Not just that the Russians opened fake facebook and Twitter accounts and spread false Clinton/pro Trump stories that were shared MILLIONS of times, by people just like YOU! Those are facts!!!!!!

edit on 5-1-2018 by kurthall because: Fix

edit on 5-1-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The OP seems to be clinging to the desperate hope that Wolff is making things up. Sadly, Wolff's book tallies with a lot of other information.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The tweet said he had no access. Not he had no access to confidential Intel.
He had access. Trumps a liar.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yeah money... disgusting stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

The OP post is the one that should be in the hoax bin! After I looked into what the OP said( and I did) it's pure fabrication and wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

The OP post is the one that should be in the hoax bin! After I looked into what the OP said( and I did) it's pure fabrication and wishful thinking.

Why hasn’t this been hoaxed, the title is false and the entire OP is just spun in such a way to pretend that it’s true.

Deny ignorance......lol

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I watched the hearings on that subject. All they said was nothing as usual. They never explained the how,who and why? They also confirmed that the voter machines were left unaffected. Who forced 63 million american people to vote for Trump?

Btw i don't use other social media platforms. If you read my nickname anywhere else it is not me. I'm merely an Observer. I don't rely on tweets and Facebook posts because i always do my own research.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Why hasn’t this been hoaxed, the title is false and the entire OP is just spun in such a way to pretend that it’s true.

Deny ignorance......lol

You all sound scared. Odd.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The tweet said he had no access. Not he had no access to confidential Intel.
He had access. Trumps a liar.

Not only did he have access, he spent 3 hours with Trump, interviewing him......like I said ANYONE who goes to the White House or meets with Trump is documented. There are no exceptions.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So getting back on topic.

The title to the OP is false.

What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Deny ignorance......lol

Do I?

Or do you just have a urge to respond negatively to everything I write....

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Deny ignorance......lol

Perhaps scared for your mental health. The OP is trash, anyone who takes 5 min to look into it, can easily shoot your OP down.

edit on 5-1-2018 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hey Annie, I saw it. He did come off as skirting around some issues. I have to give them that. That being said I'm not throwing the baby out with the bath water either. I assume that it's not all dead on balls accurate. But there's probably enough that is true.

No one is winning any arguments with the contents though. It's not going to put anyone in jail or support any impeachment.

If only a little bit is true it speaks of a Whitehouse in chaos.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join