It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Wolff, author of new Trump book, says it is mostly untrue

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Perfectenemy

How much do you think could be true?.

The book mentions that Trump didn't want to be president but at the same time we have a russian collusion investigation that is only about him becoming president as a russian masterplan. What is it?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Many a unhealthy obsession with otherside also. Heck he makes a post and folk jump on him.
I call it OtherSideOfTheCoin derangement syndrome.

do you take his lunch money for the protection, or do you do it out of the love for a comrade?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: underwerks

I guess we'll just have to wait for the tapes of these conversations to drop...

There are none. Guaranteed.

Quoted for posterities sake. If it turns out there are tapes, will you make a thread about how you were wrong?

Or just hope everyone forgets?

I'm never wrong. Enjoy the show.

And that says everything right there.

You guys make this too easy. At least give me a chance before you discredit yourself.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So can you answer my question how much do you think is true?.
Do you think it is ten percent eighty? or none?.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You mean the white house visitor logs that showed the Awan brothers having meetings one day and disappeared from the logs soon after? I mentioned it in one of the Awan threads. It was very telling.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It doesn't say that. He says the anecdotes presented by some parties are untrue but he left them so the reader could form an accurate opinion of the individuals. .
Probably anything trump says lol.

They lied...He just let them.
edit on 152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I do it because he talks sense and the vultures circle.
Im pointing out you are guilty for the things you say of other...
Nearly stalking tbh creepy as heck.
Just respond to the guy normally because it just looks like you don't have much to say apart from deflection.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Many a unhealthy obsession with otherside also. Heck he makes a post and folk jump on him.
I call it OtherSideOfTheCoin derangement syndrome.

Haha I love that!

It’s amazing how triggered some of them get anytime I post.

This is a really good example, I pointed out in my first post that the title was factually incorrect. Rather than respond to that point quite a few of them just respond to who posts it rather than what was posted.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So can you answer my question how much do you think is true?.
Do you think it is ten percent eighty? or none?.

Going by the really dubious reputation i would say it's all wishful thinking and Wolff counted on gullible people who buy it regardless if it is true or not. I don't care what Trump does in his privacy. He can run around naked covered in green yello for all i care. Before you accuse me of anything no i didn't care about Obama's privacy either.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah like claiming every main stream media outlet is fake news right?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

So you close with a lie.

Hillary is not going to jail.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Isn't it fun to watch though? From people who are constantly wrong about everything and claim they never are, to others who try to change the meaning of lying to make Trump look like he's telling the truth..

The Trumpers are the true snowflakes, and prove it with every OP just like this. It's funny watching them being turned into everything they accuse others of, without even realizing it..

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Isn't it fun to watch though? From people who are constantly wrong about everything and claim they never are, to others who try to change the meaning of lying to make Trump look like he's telling the truth..

The Trumpers are the true snowflakes, and prove it with every OP just like this. It's funny watching them being turned into everything they accuse others of, without even realizing it..

Wow dude!!!

Carful if you post too much truth they might all self destruct

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So you just post nonsense to trigger people. Wow that is really sad.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Where are those threads? I haven't seen one thread attacking Clinton that had any factual information in it. Just conjecture and really really hard wishing.

I am with you, but it is true the DOJ is in fact investigating the Clinton foundation.

I am pretty sure trumps tax returns would be more newsworthy though. Wonder if Muller has or will have access to them??

edit on 5-1-2018 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

So you just post nonsense to trigger people. Wow that is really sad.

So by extension am guessing you think Trumps twitter account is really sad because from what I can tell it only exists to trigger people.

Let me guess though it’s ok for him because you like him and your views are about as consistent as the lottery numbers
edit on 5-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

What truth? You and all the others have still no idea how the russians hacked the election. You just believe it despite any evidence. Who is the gullible one now?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

What truth? You and all the others have still no idea how the russians hacked the election. You just believe it despite any evidence. Who is the gullible one now?

They guy who believes the title of this thread???

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Well this is him speaking in his own words.

He is pretty adiment that his account is a true as it can be.

Also the author is not saying he made it up he is saying that he believes at times those he was interviewing didn’t tell him the truth and it’s for the reader to decide what to believe of their claims.

To me reading the article and the OP it’s sounds like a attempt to twist things to try to discredit this book. Actually this entire OP is very misleading, even reading through the arrival it does not say that Wolff has admitted that it’s mostly untrue. So I’d say if anything belongs in the Hoax bin it’s probably this

More of the right grasping at straws to run to the Defense of trum and actually I am almost starting to pity them.

To be clear: it is factually incorrect to claim that Wolff has said that the contents of this book are “mostly untrue”.

Sure individuals might want to believe the the contents of the book are untrue but it is factually incorrect to claim that Wolff has said that this book is “mostly untrue”as the OP has said....it is “fake news”

Well considering that he interviewed dozens if not hundreds of people, took notes of those interviews, then transferred those into an outline, then proceeded to write an entire book, had it sent to editors and had it published all in less than a few months, it's fairly obvious that no actual journalism was done. He called people on the phone and asked for their version of events, and everything in that book is hearsay with no proof of any of the claims it tries to make.

If it was as "accurate as it could be" he wouldn't have rushed it to market. He just wanted to cash in on all the Trump haters by publishing a hot and steamy salacious book that will inevitably prove to be untrue. Purchasers of the book aren't gonna get refunds, so he literally took this all the way to the bank.

Smart business; he saw an opportunity to make boat loads of money and he took the shot, that's all this is.

Have you ever heard of someone writing, editing, and publishing, a book about an investigation BEFORE the investigation was even over? I mean; come on. Y'all are smarter than this, surely.

How COULD it be accurate? It can't, and so it isn't. Pretty simple. The author knows this and so he came out with that statement, a vague line rider that neither confirms or denies that it's actually factual.

I take no stance on trump vs the left, I think trump has done terrible things that nobody even brings up, but they all want to pick on him for tiny things that literally don't make a difference. All of that said, I think people should hate trump based on merit and if they can't do that, they should keep their mouths shut. Regardless, my opinion about this book being less than accurate HAS to be true giving the amount of time it was produced in.
edit on 5-1-2018 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

link   

Obama? Is this thread about him? Gosh I keep making the same mistake thinking the threads are about trump.

Silly ol me..... lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join