It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Wolff, author of new Trump book, says it is mostly untrue

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Did it matter that the "Swiftboat" book was mostly lies?

NO!

I expect this book is far more factual.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And it’s also based on his some 200 interviews and observations while in the White House.

Trump lied when he said Wolff had no access

What he claims are "200 interviews".

When asked if he interviewed Trump: "I mean, he may not have known i was interviewing him, but we talked"

Everything he said came across as pretty wishy washy, like he was trying to sell a used car with a bad motor.

Well it worked because a lot of gullible people bought that drivel right away. Of course they will never admit they got conned though.

Wolff: "I'll suck your **** if you just tell me a few words so I can quote you"
Non-credible source: "I want a piece of the pie from the money when you cite me on page #33"

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The author states:

"In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."

Let's forget about the very previous sentence confirming there are unreliable versions of accounts that the reader has to 'make up their own mind' on, which makes it pure fiction...

So with the above quote there are 2 problems... the first being (unnamed) sources, which everyone seems to have a problem with when news outlets do the same in their articles...[but if this guy does it, it's taken as gospel?] Ok, got it!! lol

The 2nd problem is the author clearly confirms he made executive decisions on what is 'the truth' from various accounts based on these (unnamed) sources - double whammy!!

But it makes Trump look bad...so... let's forget all of the red flags!!

How mindful of people!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Interviews with left over swamp people doesn't count.

I thought the book was about the infighting inside the WH, that is probably what counts the most.

What the OP seems to have missed is that all the gossip and he said/she said is what the book is about, even if it is not true. It shows the animosity.

People on both sides knee-jerked.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Did anyone see Micheal Wolff talk on the today show? He can barely put together a coherent sentence! It was also hard for me to take him seriously because he looked so much like Austin Powers.

Maybe the book is true, maybe not, but whenever someone is out to make a lot of money on something you have to look at it with a skeptical eye.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
The author states:

"In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."

How mindful of people!!!

Events believed to be true? How about Clinton losing an election and leaking top secret intel while using her private server....those are events held TRUE!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Did anyone see Micheal Wolff talk on the today show? He can barely put together a coherent sentence!

Interesting.

I read another opinion that said he was articulate and credible.

Eye of the beholder.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He gets no private. Not anymore. He's a public servant. There is zero expectation of privacy. He's under a microscope 24/7 as it should be.
Hey he wanted the job..
Or did he..the book kind of claims he never intended to win. (Which I said back then btw). He was setting up a new enterprise for after the election. Everybody in his circle had new jobs already lined up. There's some crime in there I'm sure. Fraud at the very least. He never wanted to be your president he was taking advantage of an opportunity. His actions sometimes still suggest he is looking to be fired.

That is odd because the MSM didn't report on everything Obama did. Can you please point me to a article where it states he had 2 scoops of ice cream or he drank too much diet coke? I'll wait.

No, just Fox and Co.

Remember the tan suit?

Dijon mustard? How dare he!

Lol

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Did anyone see Micheal Wolff talk on the today show? He can barely put together a coherent sentence!

Interesting.

Eye of the beholder.

False....

Eye of the BEERHOLDER

link   
I guess we'll just have to wait for the tapes of these conversations to drop...

link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

BTFO

edit on 5-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I guess we'll just have to wait for the tapes of these conversations to drop...

There are none. Guaranteed.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

BTFO

Sounds like they are quoting him on his sexual performance in bed...but you know how CNN is, they don't tell the entire story and leave out FACTS....like probably in this case he is terrible. Not the Austin Powers we'd imagine him to be.

edit on 5-1-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The author just wrote a great book, really great, not to say huge...
In many ways and traditions of the context given he says that some of this stuff might be untrue or made up to subject.
The witch of portobello was a book put together from Interviews only. What to believe is up to the reader.

Has anyone here reed the book ?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I think you should change the title of this thread while you have time.....because it’s not true.

I think you should apologize to everyone for your unhealthy obsession with Trump. (If you don't know what I mean by that, look here)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It's pathetic Trump says he never met this man, Trump doesn't know that it can be verified. So Trump lies and says he never met the man, yet it's easily backed up!

Honestly people, how can you defend that? It's another BLATANT lie. He lies to your face and you just go along with it.

Just like Trump never met Putin before, being POTUS that was a BIG lie.

It's okay, you guys just go ahead defend him all you want.... Nixon had supporters all the way till the end too, and I am sure they were just as defensive of him as you people are Trump.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Bad title tbh dude didn't say that at all.
Heck even if it is only 10% true it doesn't paint the greatest picture does it?.
edit on 5-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think you should change the title of this thread while you have time.....because it’s not true.

I think you should apologize to everyone for your unhealthy obsession with Trump. (If you don't know what I mean by that, look here)

Obsession is an understatement...now perversion, that is something more like it

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Backed up by whom? Source please.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Annee

Interesting.

Eye of the beholder.

False....

Eye of the BEERHOLDER

"Necter of the God's" BEER

edit on 5-1-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join