It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Wolff, author of new Trump book, says it is mostly untrue

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Fine. Ask him then.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think you should change the title of this thread while you have time.....because it’s not true.

I think you should apologize to everyone for your unhealthy obsession with Trump. (If you don't know what I mean by that, look here)

Again I post one thread a week on Trump on average, hardly obsessed.

You just can’t deal with your views being challenged.

The OP title is false how about we discuss that

I agree, your obsession is with getting patted on the back by ATS cronies, those stars, those flags...urghhhh...regardless of the subject.

Trump fell out of the sky like manna from heaven for you.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Read the Texans post that I was answering. He said they could destroy evidence. Of course he didn't say they did. It was purely speculative. That's not the same as saying they did destroy evidence. But...if they had they would be subject to legal consequences. No one is saying there was a crime. It was conjecture.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
closed for staff review.

Reopened.
edit on Fri Jan 5 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Delusional people everywhere.

Trump's staff can't stand him. He rolls through employees like toilet paper. He is abrasive, a know-it-all (although he doesn't), and arrogant. I have no doubt in my mind at all that it's circus around the guy. I knew it before he came into office, was confirmed during his tenure, and I hardly need a book to validate what is already known to those who don't worship his orangeness.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Can you really save a bunch of actual criminal evidence for a book? If anything in this book was actually some serious concern then wouldn’t officials already be involved? I think it’s odd a book that really makes Trump look bad was released the same time as the Feds officially looking at CF again. But I’m not sure what difference the book makes lol
edit on 5-1-2018 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

look this clown if he came out this book was mostly fiction would be sued the copies still in stock would be pulped and every copy sold would likely be returned by purchasers. why because he claims to have talked to pres and spent a total of 3 hours in his company.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Spicer speaks.
Sloppy Steve will morph into Sly Steve in six months, he's laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
if stupid people want to buy a book full of fake info and make him rich at the same time

whatever

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
From iBooks. Even the author admits it's tabloid garbage, which isn't surprising since he was an entertainment columnist for the Hollywood Reporter.

This is how low they've sunk.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I wish I was as talented at posting images as some of you. Anyway, take a look at this Fire and Fury PARODY that President Trump published tonight!

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 1/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wish I was as talented at posting images as some of you. Anyway, take a look at this Fire and Fury PARODY that President Trump published tonight!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

It's incredible how fast you were able to do that! What thread in the ATS Board Help Section describes the FAST way to get a web image into an ATS thread? (I already know the slow, tedious, mind-numbing way)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

As a person who understands English, it looks like he heard some conflicting stories and went with the ones that seemed to be the most accurate.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am on mobile right now it was quite easy as i had posted that same image into several threads here lomg before Trump posted it. Maybe he got it from me.:x++

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

lol thinking same thing...doctor evil wrote this book...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

I am on mobile right now it was quite easy as i had posted that same image into several threads here lomg before Trump posted it. Maybe he got it from me.:x++

You're saying that in jest, but there's evidence that President Trump and/or some of his assistants, surfs certain forums on a daily basis.

BTW.. I just, for the first time, watched a Michael Wolff T.V. interview. It was ABC. Did I hear him correctly? "Donald Trump is unfit for office"? OMG. I hope Wolff is sued repeatedly, and ends up in a homeless shelter!! If we're really lucky, Wolf Blister will end up there too.
edit on 1/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Nothing is coincidence. x++

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Nothing is coincidence. x++

Were you an ATS member under a different Member Name before 12/27/2017? You know all the ATS rules and tricks. That's hard to do in only a few days.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

To me reading the article and the OP it’s sounds like a attempt to twist things to try to discredit this book.

Come on, at least give them a chance. You ever notice how angry the right wingers here become when the top spot isn't occupied by whatever recent Qanon, Hillary, DNC, fake story they eat up with a spoon?

They flood the forums, like this...

edit on 6-1-2018 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join