It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone, long time lurker, finally taking the plunge.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I primarily am interested in Biblical matters, and the Holy Bible, King James Authorized Version in particular. I love archaeology and alternative medicine. Studying electric universe matters currently and energy from the vacuum with teachers like Eric Dollard, Victor Schauberger, William Reich, and older guys most would not know about or care about sadly.

Hope to join in on the discussions and be a help, not an arguing, condescending, sarcastic child like I see all too often. Don't be a bigot peoples, be open to new ideas and thoughts as long as their is evidence enough to at least investigate these ideas. Great web site we have here, lets keep it that way!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hi I'm new too but I could not post here. Maybe it was my # of posts?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MonarchofBooks1611

Welcome to ATS both , you picked a bad time to join everyone is running in circles over the Trump book.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I purposely avoid all Trump news. Nothing is to be trusted, especially when ALL news media are reporting the same thing. That is clear and obvious propaganda. Its sad most on here can't understand that, and are playing into the divide and conquer paradigm of "our" leaders (sic).

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Its sad most on here can't understand that, and are playing into the divide and conquer paradigm of "our" leaders

Couldn't agree more.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Do you know what you are doing? ATS is full of nut jobs, pecker heads, dipsticks, dipsh.ts, neurotics, fruit cakes, and delusional crutch dependent religion obsessed jerks, present company excluded of course!

Enjoy your to be sure testing interactions!

Am I joking........

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Do you know what you are doing? ATS is full of nut jobs, pecker heads, dipsticks, dipsh.ts, neurotics, fruit cakes, and delusional crutch dependent religion obsessed jerks, present company excluded of course!

So decrees our King...

jk, pal. Love ya, Babe...
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

So decrees our King...

jk, pal. Love ya, Babe...
Not a decree, a mere observation. Leave the "I wanna be King" for the delusional! Apologies if I touched a raw nerve.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
greetings, welcome, hello

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Welcome , that's a nice set of interests so you also know about plasma cosmology .

See you around and have fun

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Welcome to ATS both , you picked a bad time to join everyone is running in circles over the Trump book.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks! I hope I jive well. And yea I see how politically sensitive it can be around the net lately!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
"Hey Timmy, we snagged another one!!!"

Like shooting fish in a barrel

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Hello I am interested in those things too this is a good article:

CON and GOLD join a small fleet of spacecraft that study a vast interconnected system from the space surrounding Earth and other planets to the farthest limits of the Sun's constantly flowing streams of solar wind. A third mission in the fleet—the 16-year-old Thermosphere, Ionosphere, Mesosphere Energetics and Dynamics, or TIMED, will specifically complement the new efforts to study the upper atmosphere. TIMED, which launched in 2001, doesn't carry all the instruments necessary to analyze the motion of the particles in the upper atmosphere that ICON and GOLD bring to the effort, but it still can provide key measurements from a third vantage point to help scientists fill in pieces of the puzzle. Together they will provide key information about how Earth's upper atmosphere connects to the dynamic and complex system of space that fills our solar system. Read more at: phys.org...

Read more at: phys.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Looks awesome, I'll check it out.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Then again, these types of people make life interesting. We all have a tendency to share some aspects of the traits you mentioned, at least some of the time.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

What do you think of James McCanney, ever read any of his stuff?
edit on 7-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: sp

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I am, and I enjoy the new(ish) concept greatly! It makes much more sense than the current Nebular theory and other cosmological guesses. At least with Plasma cosmology we can presently duplicate in labs the things we see in nature instead of throwing out presuppositions based on presumptions made by Darwinites. I've read most of Immanuel Velikovsky's material that I can find on the internet, and watched all the ThunderBolt project video series. Wal Thornhill and his crew are great guys!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism
I did a web search on him and read a little. Rationalwiki has an article that says he is basically a nut, and a few other mainstream web sites say he is crazy....which of course makes me immediately like him and sympathize with him. I saw his claims on electric comets and other similar beliefs, which makes me like him right off the bat.

His web site is "busy" and loaded with info; another great plus. Never heard of him till now, thanks for the mention!!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Absolutely, I have 3 of his books and I enjoyed them all. I haven't read too much other stuff on the electric universe but McCanney turned me on to both Velikovsky and Tesla for that I am eternally grateful.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

watched all the ThunderBolt project video series. Wal Thornhill and his crew are great guys!

Yea I'm also following the Thunderbolt project great info they got..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join