It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS! Just an intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hello ATS community! Im glad I stumbled across this group last month while google searching something. After a few weeks reading I gauged this site to be definately one deserving of its name and seeming reputation. Also within it is a awesome collective of truthers, with a expansive depth of various resevoirs of knowledge to enrichen progress daily in all things, with a oerrall world changing mentality by way of sharing through communication! Thank you for having me, and I look forward to contributing some things I have been working on for some time now, while continuing to get valuable knowledge bits from those present contrinutors here!
edit on 5-1-2018 by Bombholder081888 because: Didnt have time to pose my opinion and question. will do that later soon!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bombholder081888

What reputation?
Welcome get settled, we are hopefully going to lift off soon.
I got a hand drawn badge for you.

Welcome on board.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What reputation?
Welcome get settled, we are hopefully going to lift off soon.
I got a hand drawn badge for you.

Welcome on board.

By reputation, I meant by the reputation found when searching for above top secret reviews online.. where I came to find out that ATS is huge! lol. Thank you for the welcome, and I like the handrawn badge, did you just draw it? Cool if so lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Welcome aboard, this is the place to be. The reputation is very much deserved.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

If your first thread is on Trump...I will throw a snowball at you...

If your first thread is about aliens, breakthrough science research, or an awesome conspiracy, I will shower you with S&F's....

Welcome to ATS my friend

edit on 5-1-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Bombholder081888. I hope you enjoy it here. Lots of great minds gather here now and over the years. Don't forget the search function and old/archived threads are full of interesting info too.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Best of luck for 2018,enjoy the site

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Peeple..along with a vibe i got from your b-day thread and this cool drawing..should i be starting to envy the hell outa you???

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hola I am new too.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

hey...

hope that you posts a lot of stuff and try to share your info!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bojinko

I will be. Had a crazy month. Ill be settled into new living situation soon and will begin to post the few topics ive been workimg on, which has become an extension into many others. However, as I cannot find anything from anyone in regards to the questions and theories I will propose, I think it may be just some work original to me, that would have to benefit anyone looking into the material I present. I am open to the fact that Im delusional, misinformed, misguided through the limited faculties I possess to seek out answers to questions only asked by me. Anyhow. Just felt like replying. Thanks for the warm welcome.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Don't feed the trolls...

Except me.... I prefer Fancy Feast

Welcome aboard!!

join