It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump "Is Like a Child" According to his Staff.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The author had no inside access so it is all second hand hearsay from disgruntled former govt employees.

The Lefties lost so badly they need things like this to cling to, all power gone, pet projects dismantled, all vestiges of former glory completely snuffed out by the end of another seven years.

A supreme Court that will be fully packed with Trump picks will set them back generations. They were so close to the destruction of America they could taste it, then Trump came along and took it all away because they got sloppy and allowed a Hillary to thrive on their corruption.

It is surreally satisfying to see them snivel all over fake pieces like this book published for their consumption. Created specifically to profit from their misfortune, to wring every last dollar out of their wretched broken existences.

What a great time to be alive with America-Hating Leftism on the mat screaming for mercy, and every time they think mercy is coming it gets a little more beyond reach. It's like the classic tale of trolling the hitch hiker, pulling over 50 yards in front of them just to take off as they reach the door handle. You can get away with it over and over and it is just as funny each time, it never gets old.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Trump eats mcdonalds wow that is down a notch for him I thought it'd be the most expensive steak money can buy covered in gold lol. Maybe he is losing it.

link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I think some of it he made up himself.

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Why am I not surprised you've got me completely wrong?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

all say he is like a child

Lies..
Running dry ?
Lets just make some more s*** up

link   

The author had no inside access so it is all second hand hearsay from disgruntled former govt employees.

False

link   

False

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yeah, you might want to check out this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

False

Your double post kneejerk response screams,

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Sure. Where's your video?
What color is my hair? Nothing specific just blonde brunette or red head will do..
Where are my tweets? Where am I making policy that will destroy the environment? Where are my crazy decisions effecting your life? When did you see me on tv egging on another world leader into a pissing contest?

You have no point.

So attack me.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It sure seems like the clamp is tightening up around Trump. Too many close advisers are backing-up the same negative comments many have said about Trump. Trump put Bannon on a pedestal, now Bannon is throwing him under the bus!

Accusing Donald Jr's meeting with Russian officials as treasonous is clearly feeding into the direction of the Russian investigation. Bannon has also attacked Ivanka! Bannon must have a secret bone to pick with Trump. When you want to hurt someone where it counts, you go after family. It sounds like the kids never liked Bannon.

I really think the republican party is seriously in danger of losing support. They should have known better.
This should make for a great movie a few years from now.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Oh no they shouldn't. That's unethical. Lol. So we should just let the lunatic run the nut house.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

Yeah...I don't have them. I'm not Michael Wolfe.
It will be up to him if he decides to do that or not.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Again dude that rule addresses ethics. Not ability.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yes and at that point they should order a complete mental assessment in person by a doctor.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea

The book is going to give Mueller a lot to consider...

I'm not sure what--

...and will lengthen his witness list considerably.

--or who, given that the author doesn't even vouch for the accuracy of the claims... in fact, exactly the opposite!

Micheal Wolff, author of new Trump book, says it is mostly untrue

Well, maybe to expose the lying liars and their lies...

He's already on to the money laundering and financial crimes.

I'll believe that when I see some real evidence of such. And I don't just mean evidence of Trump engaging in money laundering or any other financial crimes. I mean evidence that Mueller is onto anything other than furthering the status quo via chaos and mayhem. The proof is in the pudding. He can either put up or shut up.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

That's enough. It has nothing to do with me or my ethics. You're the one who seems to think this rule negates the principle function of psychiatric evaluation. I simple pointed out that it doesn't. That says nothing about my personal ethics it's an observation.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There is a reason hearsay, gossip and rumor are inadmissible in court, but not on ATS, where it confirms what we have believed all along.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The author planted himself in the west wing and was undisturbed in his daily observations or recording of the goings on. He was allowed in.
You know what this is? This is the equivalent of oh he was only the coffee boy. Trumps "go to" when confronted with an employee or associate who turns on him.
It's a very concise pattern.
He will deny his own son if he testifies and they get dirt out of him. Know it.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I think he's always been that way. He's used to getting what he want. You see it through his entire life. Rich people don't want some one around to tell them no they pay people to make it happen.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join