It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump "Is Like a Child" According to his Staff.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

But at least by not appending to the other Wolff book thread it kinda alerts new comers to ATS to look at his posting history.

The funny thing is that he wants to pay for that book...nothing like gossip to "inspire" another 50 threads for him.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hey, did anyone take a look at the author? I know this is judging a book by it's cover, haha, but Wolff comes off as a whiny, Libby, creepy, sweaty, baby-man. I'd research his eating g habits.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I saw a rumour on another thread that legal action may be considered, i take that to me mean defamation.

Maybe you should look into how books can be banned, maybe quote some laws that Trump could use? How about it

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump’s Butler says he’s a really nice and generous guy. I wonder if you’ll include this in your list of evidence.

Kind of getting to the bottom of the barrel there are you not, his butler likes him?

Big deal.

He worked for him for over twenty years. There goes that confirmation bias.

yeah after twenty years of relying on him for employment he might have a bit of a confirmation bias.......

He was an ex-butler. Confirmation bias ramps up.
edit on 5-1-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

You can do a psychiatric evaluation remotely. You don't need to put hands on. Psychiatry is an observatory discipline. Doctors do and have diagnosed mental issues via video evaluation.
True an in person conversation with questions and feedback would be better but it's not required.
Certain conditions display an established range of behaviors that are recognized by mere observation.

oh really

The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics[1] that states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined[further explanation needed] in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements.[2] It is named after presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.

www.psychiatry.org...

Simply put, breaking the Goldwater Rule is irresponsible, potentially stigmatizing, and definitely unethical.

Seems people ACTUALLY in the profession think differently than you.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Got proof of that? Rumor has it he's broke. It's why he won't release his tax returns.
Oh well if Mueller has them and he decides to suggest prosecution they will become public record.
We will all see them.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Psychiatrists. Or is twelve years of schooling still not enough to impart expertise???

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What took two minutes?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I've been following the Trump story since the 80's just with a casual interest. The guy is a loudmouth bully like a spoilt rich 12 year old, anyone can see that.
He has to get his own way or throws a tantrum, except it's a very rich guy with a lot of lawyers tantrum. He's very good at bullying people and getting his way. Can't handle criticism at all which is a sign of insecurity.
Trump is Trump, basically a loud mouth obnoxious bully child. Still probably better than Hillary. But don't put Trump up on some kind of pedestal see him for what he really is.
He does have some plusses, he works hard, says what he really thinks and puts that into action. But c'mon this is no genius and that hair OMG people are still trying to work it out. I think it's a toupee type thing stapled to his head lol.

I'll just add that I thought the Trump would be better than this as pres. He seemed more in control and smarter in years gone by, was quite cunning, but as pres I don't know seems a bit old, tired and not in control or as shrewd and cunning as he used to be, maybe trying to pick too many fights maybe getting old...?
edit on 5-1-2018 by JimTSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Oldtimer2

Got proof of that? Rumor has it he's broke. It's why he won't release his tax returns.
Oh well if Mueller has them and he decides to suggest prosecution they will become public record.
We will all see them.

Another rumor?

Rumors do not prosecute.

Fact do.

If I await being awoken with facts... does it mean I will sleep forever?

Meanwhile work continues at Gitmo. Fact.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Psychiatrists. Or is twelve years of schooling still not enough to impart expertise???

Why am I surprise you have no respect for ethics?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't read tabloids. I do however have eyes and ears and a fully functioning brain and I've formed my opinions based on information I have observed. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
As an anonymous person on the internet, I am uniquely qualified to evaluate Trump and anyone else.

Trump is awesome-sauce and everyone that doesn't like him are lead-paint-eating re-re heads who make potty in their pants.

/thread

*jumps up and down saying, "I won the Internet today!*

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This was brought up in many threadslast year- but as usual you weren't paying attention

en.wikipedia.org...

The Goldwater rule is the informal namegiven to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics[1] that states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined[further explanation needed] in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements.[2]

It is named after presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.[3][4] The issue arose in 1964 when Fact published the article "The Unconscious of a Conservative: A Special Issue on the Mind of Barry Goldwater".[3][5] The magazine polled psychiatrists about U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater and whether he was fit to be president.[6][7] The editor, Ralph Ginzburg, was sued for libel in Goldwater v. Ginzburg where Goldwater won $75,000 (approximately $592,000 today) in damages.[3]

Your name was wisely chosen by your handlers.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Michael Wolff’s ‘Today’ show interview.

edit on 5-1-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As an anonymous person on the internet, I am uniquely qualified to evaluate Trump and anyone else.

And whoever get's the most stars and flags 'wins' !

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Beat me to it

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But he left his employ, same as Bannon - hahahahahahahahaha

You're so predictable

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

shhhh....its comical to watch

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

as much as the right did not like obama, i never heard ANYONE try to use doctors to remove him from office

Because Obama didn't act incoherently or rant and rave and pick fights with other world leaders.
Obama didn't act like he was diminished in mental capacity. Or lash out at every single criticism.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join