It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump "Is Like a Child" According to his Staff.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: shooterbrody

Walter Reed. Every POTUS has a routine health evaluation there. Let them do a brain scan. It may reveal amyloid plaque build. Or not. Win/win for the nation.

as much as the right did not like obama, i never heard ANYONE try to use doctors to remove him from office

welcome to the new political world...."its only an evaluation".....

Source for your bs claim of "every POTUS has an evaluation at WR" please

This may be off topic, so I hope the Mods will allow me to make this point here. I recently listened to the "rant" Kanye West made at his concert that got him locked up in a mental facility against his will. Basically it seemed to me to be a rant against the system, illuminate and HRC.....lol, he says to his fans something like " don't be Hillary Clinton'ed, you've been lied to ! " I actually thought much of what he said was right on point.

Now perhaps not finishing his concert in order to have this rant could be a legal matter, but how in the world could what he said justify locking him up in mental hospital against his will "for evaluation" ...it was really interesting that Trump met with him once he was released. Is the new norm that if you support Trump you're mentally ill ??

edit on 5-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

From your 2nd link as the first is just the link to the hospital

The president did not undergo annual physicals in 2012 or 2013, which would have been typical for presidents in the modern era, RealClearPolitics reported early this year. At the time, the president’s spokesmen did not respond to multiple requests for information about why Obama had not had a routine health check-up since October 2011.

doesnt quite square with your claim...

Walter Reed. Every POTUS has a routine health evaluation there. Let them do a brain scan. It may reveal amyloid plaque build. Or not. Win/win for the nation.

Obama CLEARLY did not have ROUTINE health evaluations there from your own source......
"lol"

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
wolfe had written a complimentary article about trump previously which is probably why he got the access - hilarious.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Amazon electronic version says it won't be available until the ninth. I know the publisher moved up the release date for hard copies but as of very early this morning the e copy wasn't available. Maybe I should try again now.
For those interested it's only $14.99 on Amazon for an e copy.

Oh boy you'll really be able to push the MSM (the NWO) agenda of diversion from corruption now...
edit on 5-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

He should have as it was available and he was questioned on it by the media and he did eventually seek it when there was a health concern. According to Trumps own staff - there is a concern.
edit on 1/5/2018 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Amazon electronic version says it won't be available until the ninth. I know the publisher moved up the release date for hard copies but as of very early this morning the e copy wasn't available. Maybe I should try again now.
For those interested it's only $14.99 on Amazon for an e copy.

I already have my copy

You can get the ebook now

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I can see that and I don't have a degree in psychiatry.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thanks for the clarification. Yes I know this but Bannon WAS fired and as a contributor he is the lynch pin to the whole story. The material he provided IS the book.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The book is going to give Mueller a lot to consider and will lengthen his witness list considerably.

He's already on to the money laundering and financial crimes.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Michael Wolfe is the author not Bannon.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
How utterly confusing.

The building said these things?

I see no staff names.

Arte there any or is this fake news>?

If you think the walls are talking... perhaps take some time off the internet.

It is healthy to take breaks you know

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You can do a psychiatric evaluation remotely. You don't need to put hands on. Psychiatry is an observatory discipline. Doctors do and have diagnosed mental issues via video evaluation.
True an in person conversation with questions and feedback would be better but it's not required.
Certain conditions display an established range of behaviors that are recognized by mere observation.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Trump "Is Like a Child" According to his Staff.

Trump haters are like children.

Always whining bout Billy did that!

Billy said that!

Billy stole my toy!

Blah, blah,blah, blah.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Trump’s Butler says he’s a really nice and generous guy. I wonder if you’ll include this in your list of evidence.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics[1] that states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements.[2] It is named after presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.

edit on 5-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump’s Butler says he’s a really nice and generous guy. I wonder if you’ll include this in your list of evidence.

Kind of getting to the bottom of the barrel there are you not, his butler likes him?

Big deal.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Why do any of you still trust and/or support the people that want power over you?

trump or hillary
obama or mccain
bush or gore

all horrible people, always have been, always will be.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yeah. Mind of a child.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Kind of getting to the bottom of the barrel there are you not, his butler likes him?

Big deal.

He worked for him for over twenty years. There goes that confirmation bias.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Big deal.

He worked for him for over twenty years. There goes that confirmation bias.

yeah after twenty years of relying on him for employment he might have a bit of a confirmation bias.......

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join