It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump "Is Like a Child" According to his Staff.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

and yet - there they are still working at the whitehouse - day after day

Would you rather trudge through four years of working there or quit one of the best jobs on the planet?

Best job on the planet? Hm I would wager most of these people will be ruined after this administration ends. It will be known that they participated in serving a wanna be dictator, an incompetent showboat, instead of the people who hired them.

Look at Sean Spicer now. He's going on talk shows trying to salvage his reputation. So it will be with all them, and Republican Congress is jumping ship, knowing later they can say "At least I left".

Here is a list of 28 of them.
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 1/5/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Is there gonna be a new thread for every little thing suggested in this book?

This crap is already being discussed in about a dozen other threads.
Considering the left and it’s ilk, be expecting every passage to flood the forums, this is their new bible, gotta spread the message and rally the base

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Its time for White House staffers to speak on the record to Congress regarding their observations on the POTUS's mental faculties. They serve the citizens of the USA. We pay their salaries. We have a right to know if the POTUS is competent, capable and stable.

If the White House is covering up a diminished capacity of the POTUS (and the book suggests as much) then, essentially, unelected White House aides and staffers are running the show, not the POTUS, and that's unconstitutional.

People like Stephen Miller. Ivanka. Jared.
Lmfao enjoy that Koop-aid

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

It's more than speculation, it's easily observable by his speech and tweets. But, to your point, it's quite easy to dispel the so-called "speculation", put it on record. Call staffers before Congress. And have the POTUS evaluated by professionals.

Ummm...You do realize of course...that much of what's put out on twitter in the Presidents account and for public consumption...is written by his lawyers...

It's designed to do what it accomplishes...

This is all smoke and mirrors to keep the plebes content...bread and circus...It makes one wonder what the other hand is up to...

I think that's where the conversation should steer...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Walter Reed. Every POTUS has a routine health evaluation there. Let them do a brain scan. It may reveal amyloid plaque build. Or not. Win/win for the nation.

as much as the right did not like obama, i never heard ANYONE try to use doctors to remove him from office

welcome to the new political world...."its only an evaluation".....

Source for your bs claim of "every POTUS has an evaluation at WR" please

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Michael Wolfe was never an employee of trumps. He wasn't fired. Bannon didn't write the book.
He's a contributor.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

"Trump Is like a child, He does not read, does not listen. He's like a pinball just shooting off the sides."

He's a Wizard !!!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Don't you mean trigger the base?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

"Trump Is like a child, He does not read, does not listen. He's like a pinball just shooting off the sides."

He's a Wizard !!!

Haha thanks for that, love that song

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

No it's written by trump. One tweet his lawyer claimed he wrote about Flynn being fired for lying to the FBI which suggested he knew in advance that Flynn was compromised and he kept him on anyway. There is absolutely nothing to suggest his lawyers are tweeting on his behalf. One tweet. And I bet they didn't write that one either. They were protecting trump. We know he loves those who have his back.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I bet every single one of those threads diverts to Clinton or Obama or both. I know because I participated in most of them.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lol! Okiedokie.

link1

link2
edit on 1/5/2018 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The hits just keep coming.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

So, is Bannon a good guy or a bad guy now? Because he sure as # is going to be a rich guy by the time his book-sales bonanza finishes. Ever since POTUS apparently tried to have it's release stopped, demand has skyrocketed.

LOL - that Trump, he sure knows his market - a parting gift to Bannon for his efforts as C.A.

There is very little doubt in my mind Trump and Bannon are trolling us all with this. Tabloid sensationalism at it's manipulative best. It even induces uncontrollable drool from mono thought hungry dog politicos.

What's my biggest clue? Where is the meat? There is nothing here but tabloid gossip directed at their enemies. These guys look brilliant. Look at where everyones attention is. Crazy really.

Like a 3 ring circus. They are directing everyones attention to where they want it atm.

Ummm...that's all this is...those that like being played...get played...

The rest of us just sit back and laugh...

This is high theater...

"This way...to the egress"...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I bet every single one of those threads diverts to Clinton or Obama or both. I know because I participated in most of them.

Fair enough. Still more of the same of this:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The Two Party + MSM System attempted to screw US once again with the "choices" being Hillary or Jeb. Trump battered his way in and messied up everyones day. He's a messed up dude, facing the most diabolically corrupt system in human history.

So what else?

How messed up he is, or how much we love it, is all that matters?

This is every day now TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

Everyone?

If we all all we do is point our heads at Trump then the Corruption wins, whether or not he's truly part of It, It is pointing US at him and we're all being suckered. That's It's Trump Card now.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yup.
Page one: discredit the source

Page two: Insert fake story and meme about Obama or Clinton.

Page three: start picking apart the posters because there's no where else to go.
Page four: every post has been removed to prevent thread drift or for manners violations.

There thats every thread in the political forums.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
And add in a page or two where two members just snipe at each other like it's a private conversation.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Trump "Is Like a Child" According to his Staff.

MAGA.

It's for the children!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Poor trump, must be hard being the first tv reality president, is feels are getting hurt, someone plz do something.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Amazon electronic version says it won't be available until the ninth. I know the publisher moved up the release date for hard copies but as of very early this morning the e copy wasn't available. Maybe I should try again now.
For those interested it's only $14.99 on Amazon for an e copy.
edit on 152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join