It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump "Is Like a Child" According to his Staff.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Its time for White House staffers to speak on the record to Congress regarding their observations on the POTUS's mental faculties. They serve the citizens of the USA. We pay their salaries. We have a right to know if the POTUS is competent, capable and stable.

If the White House is covering up a diminished capacity of the POTUS (and the book suggests as much) then, essentially, unelected White House aides and staffers are running the show, not the POTUS, and that's unconstitutional.

People like Stephen Miller. Ivanka. Jared.

edit on 1/5/2018 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

It ain't normal for someone to post about a president of a country they don't even live in.

Do you say that then to all of the pro-Trump guys not from America who post threads about Trump....thought not.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

There is another interesting book called "the dangerous case of Donald Trump" which is based on the interpretation of 27 mental health professionals who have came together to argue that they believe Trump does not have the mental capacity to be a safe and effective POTUS.

I believe that this book echoes some of their concerns.

Apparently he is to have a full medical later this month but I do not think that includes a independent psychological evaluation.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Enter the Trump groupies-defending him at this point is like lighting some incense to cure terminal cancer, it is pointless.

Sure he has done some good, but you''ve gotta have rocks in your head to truly believe this man is the right man for the job, hell if an inanimate carbon rod ran for candidacy it would do a better job.

Those who swing to the right deserve a better leader, not someone that is the butt of jokes not only in his own country, but worldwide.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Funny, this is like art. When people look at art and criticize the work it is actually the observer that is projecting themselves with whatever they express.
To an outside observer it is the critics that are subjective in their transference from individual expression.

If that makes sense then this is what I am seeing. Bannon and Trump are good at this. REALLY GOOD!
We are all being trolled. In hustling terms, we are getting the business.

My suggestion is, look closely at what this is pointing at. What do they want you to know about? What is seen on the surface of a still pond is just a reflection hiding the gator positioning itself below for a strike.

This stuff is too petty to be anything else coming from Bannon/Trump at this stage.
We are getting the business for anyone watching

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Thats a bit much no?

I said I dont mind criticism of leaders.

If this tabloid nonsense is your cup of tea then drink until you drown for all I care.

Dont point your nose at me for not falling in line though.

This is dirty underwear. Not anything needed to know about a president. This is about Trump personally as told by someone he fired for having a big mouth and little professional demeanour.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Is there gonna be a new thread for every little thing suggested in this book?

This crap is already being discussed in about a dozen other threads.

......Yes.....

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Excallibacca
From what I understand, Michael Wolff has a track record of being less than correct.

And less than honest in "quoting " folks as 13 of the people listed in his book are on record stating he falsified what they said in his book
Nothing but a "running dummy"

So two things..... firstly a link would be nice.

Secondly I think the fact that Bannon has not came out and said that any of this stuff is false so far speaks volumes, he is the guy who if he said "this is all fake news" then this book would be trash. The fact that he has stayed silent is amazing, also although I have hared of a few saying that Wolffs account of events isn't entirely accurate there have been others who have said it is a accurate account of what was said.

So am pretty sure that for every person you are going to quote as saying its fake, I could find another who has either said its accurate or who hasn't denied the claims/quotes attributed to them in the book.

I think a lot of this books interpretation comes down to preconceived views of Trump.

Its not going to many any trump-fan-boys turn never-trump or vice versa.

1) So what are you saying with that last line ? I hope you are not aiming that remark at me . That would mean you made an assumption and you know what that makes out of you....
2) So you are saying you did not do due diligence and research. Just found an article and had a thread on it just because it is Anti-Trump

I did not quote anyone .What I stated is right there on his Wiki page.

edit on 1/5/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Actually I kind of agree with you...

Awesome answer. All of it. Thanks for giving me that perspective.

If/when Trump's presidency falls based on real misdeeds, then the gossip in the book might provide some interesting background... but all this public titillation about a "purplemonkeydishwasher" book makes me so frustrated and impatient because it takes away from the many bigger -- truly important -- issues. Grrrrrr!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
You give a good observation as to why psychology is nothing but pseudo-science and not a science at all. Too subjective for an analysis to be called a science. Might as well take some drugs and call it a day, eh doc?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

All you have to do is go to the Wiki and read.

Ahh so wiki said so......

And no link.

That kind of ends that conversation

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

So, is Bannon a good guy or a bad guy now? Because he sure as # is going to be a rich guy by the time his book-sales bonanza finishes. Ever since POTUS apparently tried to have it's release stopped, demand has skyrocketed.

LOL - that Trump, he sure knows his market - a parting gift to Bannon for his efforts as C.A.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Ok, let's follow through on this thought process of Trump's behavior being "childish" , I would say more "adolescent", but anyways, consider this example.

You are the parent of a teenager and you purchase a computer for them, they are also given a list of rules they must follow concerning how they are allowed to use that computer.

One kid ( Trump ) throws a tantrum and challenges the rules, however he still follows the rules at the end of day.

One kid ( Hillary ) smiles politely and agrees to the rules, however she purposely breaks the rules, sneaks around and then lies about it.

Which is the more honest child ? Which child is more trustworthy ?

How about if your child were to be invited to their friends house for dinner and gains some sort of insight that might be of a personal nature to the friends family AND is also something they never would have known about had your child not been invited as guest into their home. You later discover your child has been gossiping about the private matters of that family to other kids, that might be embarrassing to their friend and friends family. What advice or counsel would you give your child ?

I'm personally a reluctant Trump supporter at this point, does some of the stuff he says make me cringe, YES, however I believe at the end of the day he is the honest and more trustworthy "child" , albeit a "pain in the ass" sometimes. I do believe Trump is working with the ( good guys in the military ) and IS draining the swamp and challenging the "cabal" and their "DEPLORABLE" behavior in a way maybe only a "childish" man would have the guts to do ! How ironic that the "child" POTUS has actually helped the Children being abused by the sneaky, secretive, psychopath "children" that are ohh sooo polite and PC.

edit on 5-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

So, is Bannon a good guy or a bad guy now? Because he sure as # is going to be a rich guy by the time his book-sales bonanza finishes. Ever since POTUS apparently tried to have it's release stopped, demand has skyrocketed.

LOL - that Trump, he sure knows his market - a parting gift to Bannon for his efforts as C.A.

To be clear i despise bannons pokitics more than Trums, I just think this public spat between them further demonstrates the sorry state of the Trump presidency when someone like that is falling out with him.

What do you think about him?

Also the only reason this books demand skyrocketed was because of Trumps piss poor handling of it
edit on 5-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

"If"

Ummm...that single word illustrates your whole post...

I do get it...when one attempts to gauge truth from gossip that small noun does resemble a fulcrum...

But it is fun to speculate on how much like children adults frequently act...It happens here on ATS every day...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: kosmicjack

There is another interesting book called "the dangerous case of Donald Trump" which is based on the interpretation of 27 mental health professionals who have came together to argue that they believe Trump does not have the mental capacity to be a safe and effective POTUS.

I believe that this book echoes some of their concerns.

Apparently he is to have a full medical later this month but I do not think that includes a independent psychological evaluation.

WOW
So what you are saying is that trump now knows how the "witches" in salem felt?
A panel of "experts" chimed in on that issue at the time as well....
Pretty dangerous precedent to have medical professionals WHO HAVE NOT EXAMINED the subject make diagnosis's.
Clearly none of them have any political biases......
The "professionals" you speak of are in no way professional if they have not obtained the patients consent for diagnosis or have violated the patients hippa rights in releasing diagnosis information to the public.
Hippa violations carry real world consequences such as: The penalties for noncompliance are based on the level of negligence and can range from $100 to $50,000 per violation (or per record), with a maximum penalty of $1.5 million per year for violations of an identical provision. Violations can also carry criminal charges that can result in jail time.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

just for entertainment - how is // was trump supposed to " handle " the book ???

hint - i has been poking the underbelly of conspiracy land long enough to know :

if trump did nothing [ just ignored it ] the wingnuts would scream - see he dare not address it - iit must be true

if trump attempes to bann it - the same idiots will turn around and screech " see - it must be true - why else would he attempt to ban it "

so - come one - what is the " ciorrect " policy ?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What did I say? Who was going to be the first fool to cite this book? Why am I not surprised???

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

He should have just released a statement saying that the book was a fabrication.

Trying to block its publication then going on a Twitter storm is not the way to handle it.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

It's more than speculation, it's easily observable by his speech and tweets. But, to your point, it's quite easy to dispel the so-called "speculation", put it on record. Call staffers before Congress. And have the POTUS evaluated by professionals.
edit on 1/5/2018 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join