It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump "Is Like a Child" According to his Staff.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Right,
I'm more talking in general. Not just the book, but in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Here for balance:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well yes, it is.

But because it’s anti Hillary, it’s perfctly acceptable.

Go figure.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

This stuff is every single day times ten. CLinton threads few far between generally and they mostly tantamount to being jokes threads.

Here's last nights front page snapshot:

Now lets all pat ourselves on the back for being "Above Top Secret", a cut above the MSM tunnel vision when Forgery, Conspiracy, the ATF & Wells Fargo from last night for example still only has 16 Flags.

THATS why I threw the paparazzi card here in I've havent harped it in too too long.

edit on 5-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You are right the book does seem to be backing up what others have said , "This man does not read, does not listen" was what the author of his biography said.

The book seems to back up what most of us already knew or suspected but ultimately it will make no difference , those who have invested in the man will continue to believe he walks on water and the bile that spews from his orifice is truth and nothing but the truth , for the rest of us it's little more than an amusing distraction from the reality of life with Trump.

Does the mention of Trump suck all the smarts from the idiot left? It's damn sad to see posters who used to have a tiny bit of grey matter be exposed as drooling boneheads.

Yes, Trump is a big man-child, yes, we all know he is arrogant and boastful. he lies. He always has, and likely always will. But, and here is where you begin your epic fail, he is the elected president of the US, and so far, he is making things go better than they have in quite a while. I do realize that for most on the left, they can just do another bong hit and believe that this is all due to Obama's fantastic 8 years, finally coming to fruition, but those with more than 4 brain cells know better.

for the brain dead lefties, we see the same Trump you do, we just don't look for reasons to hate him, we hope he does well. And the OP is sad.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Is there gonna be a new thread for every little thing suggested in this book?

This crap is already being discussed in about a dozen other threads.
edit on 5-1-2018 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

"...it seems to be the some of the most interesting stuff in this book is how others view Trump..."

Oh dear Lord. That says it all. It's freaking gossip. At best. For all we know Wolff made it all up out of whole cloth. People are already calling him a lying liar.

I don't like Trump. I don't "support" Trump beyond acknowledging and respecting his position as our elected president. Much as I had to do with Obama. But these petty and superficial and absolutely sophomoric attacks on Trump only tell me that his greatest (loudest) detractors would be even worse. And that's pretty damn bad.

Go after Trump for his positions on civil asset forfeiture... marijuana... eminent domain... police brutality... any of the very real and very serious issues that negatively impact every single one of us and I'll be right there with you. But as long as this is the best his opposition has, that scares me even more!

Dumb and dumber. Heaven help us...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
This is ATS right now...

“Hillary is wearing a moonboot to cover her ankle bracelet.

“Yes, tell me more, she must be getting sent to Guantánamo bay!”

——————————————————————————————————————————

“Trump is like a child”

No way, this is propaganda! Lies! Damn paparazzi!”

You have nailed the exact reason why I have pulled back from posting on ATS of recent months. I have no stomach for getting involved in hypocritical nonsense - and quite frankly my personal opinion of the intellect level of many posters has hit rock bottom.

ATS is no longer a website about conspiracies, aliens, Bigfoot etc etc - it has instead morphed into a political bickering partisan website where nothing is fact checked and the level of hatred that gets spewed at "the other side" has reached a point where I no longer want anything to do with this website nor the posters perpetuating it.

I would like to hope people are better than that, but apparently when they get behind their keyboards they regress back into Neanderthals. Not my cup of tea any more. I hold out hope ATS will morph back toward the website it used to be but as time progresses I fear this is a futile wish.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I loike more the tromp fok doll. (You know they are also availble as the obama and hillary edition) (ahahahaw bloody hell man )

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Finly someone with a brain this just proves even a 5 year old can run the country better then the last few guys .
What the anti establishment people ( AKA Trump haters ) do not realize the more they pull stupid pointless things about Trump the more they cut teh ground out of under there own feet .

So you hate Trump yea for you now etehr bring something real and that could acutely effect things about Trump doing the job or go cry in the corner .

You know saying Trump is like a child throwing a tantrums to get his way perfectly describes the people posting these threads . Waaa Trump is bad look he eats MD burgers waaa Trump is bad look he tells kimmy of NK to get real and I am soo scared kimmy mite kill us all we should just leave him alone .
waa waaa Trumps unreality show the triggered the winning babys I want him out i hate him mommy .

So is this reply starting to look as foolish as the topic yet ?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Actually I kind of agree with you.

Talking about a book that describes who negatively his staff view him is basically gossip, its a he said/she said tale of the first year of the White House under Trump. So when we are talking about a POTUS who is conducting diplomacy via twitter, is accuse of sexual harassment and whose campaign team are under investigation over working with a hostile foreign state to subvert American democracy....yeah this is small fry stuff.

That however does not make it any less interesting, I have my copy downloaded and I will probably start reading it either later today or tomorrow, I think just based of what I have read so far online about this it offers a interesting incite into what the White House has been like under Trump. For me I find that interesting, I know that Bannon for example has not yet denied any of the quotes attributed to him in the book so I think that speaks volumes.

I think his book is just another nail in the Trump presidency and on its own, yeah its just gossip, in the context of how volatile his first year has been then it becomes something very interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Does the mention of Trump suck all the smarts from the idiot left? It's damn sad to see posters who used to have a tiny bit of grey matter be exposed as drooling boneheads.

Insults , the weapon of first use , how predictable , you forgot to post a Meme.

Yes, Trump is a big man-child, yes, we all know he is arrogant and boastful. he lies. He always has, and likely always will.

Yet you continue to believe a liar , how do you know where the lies end and the truth starts ?

But, and here is where you begin your epic fail, he is the elected president of the US, and so far, he is making things go better than they have in quite a while.

Really ? , what in my post is an epic fail or are you just attacking because I dare speak the truth , the book seems not to have any great revelations just confirmation of what others have said.

I do realize that for most on the left, they can just do another bong hit and believe that this is all due to Obama's fantastic 8 years, finally coming to fruition, but those with more than 4 brain cells know better.

I'm not part of your broken political system so your Obama jibes fall on deaf ears , I see an Emperor with no clothes because I'm watching from a distance and know right from wrong ... Trump is all shades of wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm not part of your broken political system so your Obama jibes fall on deaf ears , I see an Emperor with no clothes because I'm watching from a distance and know right from wrong ... Trump is all shades of wrong.

I would expand on this.

I think given that we are not from America and as such have not real interest in partisan politics or the left vs right debate we can see it more clearly.

Hell the world "liberal" to me does not mean the same as it does to most Americans.

You're right Trump is 50 shades of wrong.
edit on 5-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
From what I understand, Michael Wolff has a track record of being less than correct.

And less than honest in "quoting " folks as 13 of the people listed in his book are on record stating he falsified what they said in his book
Nothing but a "running dummy"

link   

OP, you really have a serious problem. It ain't normal for someone to post about a president of a country they don't even live in.
Every little bit. Trump picked his nose, Trump took a dump, Trump is behaving like a normal person and not like a brainwashed monkey like other presidents...blablablablablablabla.

There is probably a real world outside your home. Go and take a few breaths of fresh air and be grateful for your own existence.

link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I never accept propaganda or tabloid garbage ran through a sensationalizing filter.

No one should.

This junk is a shovel for everyone taking a stab.

Yes, mistrust information, trust only dear leader

Seems legit

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
And the fact is either the claims in this boom are lies, in which case Trump will successfully sue for millions, or the author and publishing company have evidence, tapes, that corroborated their claims, meaning Trump cannot successfully sue.

So we shall see if next week Trump is taking them to court. If he is, then it might not be true, if he doesn't, then it's all real.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
where does it say I believe him? Just link to those posts. And yes, I know you are "not from around here", yet you enjoy shedding leftie tears over mean old Trump. My post, while using yours as a basis, is geared towards all the leftovers, like the OP, who can't get through a day, without at least a few tears falling about Trump.

SO in conclusion, everyone understands who Trump is, everyone understands that he lies, sadly, you and your group seems to forget that everyone in Politics lies, most are much better at it, and it takes months for figure it out. So you aren't smarter, better, more highly educated, taller, more handy, or any other adjective making you superior to those who don't spend all day hating on Trump, you just can't get past the superficial stuff. You should work on that.

Otherwise, have a super day!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Boadicea

Actually I kind of agree with you.

Talking about a book that describes who negatively his staff view him is basically gossip, its a he said/she said tale of the first year of the White House under Trump.

Ummm...Yet...here you are...again...spreading gossip...from the OtherSideOfThePond...

I can't understand the obsession...However...this book is going to be a fun read...if only to illustrate the shallow nature of the human condition...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Excallibacca
From what I understand, Michael Wolff has a track record of being less than correct.

And less than honest in "quoting " folks as 13 of the people listed in his book are on record stating he falsified what they said in his book
Nothing but a "running dummy"

So two things..... firstly a link would be nice.

Secondly I think the fact that Bannon has not came out and said that any of this stuff is false so far speaks volumes, he is the guy who if he said "this is all fake news" then this book would be trash. The fact that he has stayed silent is amazing, also although I have hared of a few saying that Wolffs account of events isn't entirely accurate there have been others who have said it is a accurate account of what was said.

So am pretty sure that for every person you are going to quote as saying its fake, I could find another who has either said its accurate or who hasn't denied the claims/quotes attributed to them in the book.

I think a lot of this books interpretation comes down to preconceived views of Trump.

Its not going to many any trump-fan-boys turn never-trump or vice versa.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join