It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump "Is Like a Child" According to his Staff.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

LOL...if Trump is like a "child", more people should emulate that trait! A key to success in America perhaps?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Weans are rather smart and intuitive not to mention open to new ideas.

If those skills are in Trump's toolkit i have yet to see them.

The only thing synonymous with Trump and a Child is their hand size.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
1. He does not have a string of dead people associated with him.
2. EVERYONE enjoys immediate gratification and is either frustrated or angry because of not being able to fulfill those desires.
3. We are ALL supposed to be childlike, fun, playful, able to create whatever we imagine but we suffer from FUD (anyone remember that?).

TPTB want chaos, division and strife so they can supply the solution. It's all part of the lila or cosmic movie. Focus on kindness and love within your home and surroundings and that will ripple out.

Peace and warm tidings for a fab 2018!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Dude seems to have abandoned his own thread...too cool.

Probably write another Trump thread in a bit - I'd bet good money that it'll take less than a week.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi
Dude seems to have abandoned his own thread...too cool.

Probably write another Trump thread in a bit - I'd bet good money that it'll take less than a week.

You told me to get out more so I went out for a bit....

Dude I honestly care so little about your posts that I just couldn’t be bothered responding. I am only responding to this one because it made me giggle.

Just the thought of you sitting waiting for over a hour for me to respond to you.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, and you didn't disappoint.

Where did you go? I bet you went to another Trump thread, didn't you?

Anyways, glad I made you laugh - be nice if you could return the favour but I shan't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I guess everything Michael Wolf says is the Gospel. If he says to jump off the cliff, libs would gladly do it.

(post by LungFuMoShi removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yeah, yeah I know another thread about this book but I think this is starting to corroborate what a lot of those of us who oppose Trump have been saying about him for many years new.

Many years?!?!
You liberals loved him up till 2015!
Oh and saying you "oppose Trump" is saying you oppose many hard working struggling Americans just trying to feed their families. They saw a man who understood their plight.

Getting soooo sick of your BS on here...
You have a very weak grasp of reality that is evident. Incapable of looking at the big picture it is beyond your scope of thinking someone has a different opinion.... and god forbid it be more ethically sound than your narrow understanding of things.

I really feel sorry for you...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I second that motion...there were pretty much no threads about how awful Trump was until he started to actually look better than Clinton.

Then came the tears

I like Trump - but not because of his policies...simply because he's the closest thing the real world has to the Joker. He's an agent of chaos.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I have opposed trump since long before he had even announced his plans to run.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

never forget
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

There was a lot more to it than that

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What in this culture isn’t tabloid?

From the election to the news, all tabloid, no substance.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Logged in just to star your excellent response IgnoranceIsntBlisss. I can't really take it anymore with all the consistent bipartisan bs that somehow, SOMEHOW continues to this day on this site with all that we know is really going on.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yay, another Trump hater just hating because it's Trump. Finding every opportunity to drag his name through the mud. Author of the book already said the book is full of lies.

You seem like the type that will believe anything anyone says unless it's Trump, then it's all lies.

I bet if I wrote a book that was titled, TRUMP: The liar and Manipulator, you would just gobble it up like candy. Even though you don't know me and I don't have any credibility, because it's about hating Trump, you would be all over it.

No, I am not a Trump supporter. I am a supporter of none. It makes it easier to have unbiased opinions about people.

Just an FYI, every boss has employees that hate them. Just thought I would let you know.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Author of the book already said the book is full of lies.

Sure he did. It's a fact that Trump is a horrible President and has no business being in the white house.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ya I dunno. The term Childlike is a bit subjective.

It's almost like if someone reaches a certain age they are not supposed to act a certain way otherwise they are being a child. Not sure who gauges that or what the standard is lol

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

According to His Staff ? ...........Those who Lack True Power Often Covet It . Losers Go to the Back Of the Bus...............Move On.....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join