It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump "Is Like a Child" According to his Staff.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

He eats fast food because he's paranoid someone is going to poison him. He thinks we're all Medicci masters of poison.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It screams slow browser..LOL

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The author planted himself in the west wing and was undisturbed in his daily observations or recording of the goings on. He was allowed in.
You know what this is? This is the equivalent of oh he was only the coffee boy. Trumps "go to" when confronted with an employee or associate who turns on him.
It's a very concise pattern.
He will deny his own son if he testifies and they get dirt out of him. Know it.

Ever been to the west wing I have. And I can assure you he's not sitting in the lobby all day the two marines that stand guard there likely get pissed off. Not to mention the secret service he has to pass just to get in there. People wait in the lobby for apointment's much like a doctor's office. No meeting and you can't get in but this writer makes it sound like he just walked in and sat down in the most secure building on the planet.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes he did. Many have already confirmed. He sat on the sofa or set himself up at a little card table. Outside the oval. Obviously he was allowed in.
edit on 152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
nvm.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Arnie123 because: Why not?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Childlike beats out Obama care Common Core pushing Psychopathic nut case like, any day of the week.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
nvm.

Awww but I wanted to read it.....

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Let's ignore the fact that it's another Trump thread and focus on the fact that it's another Trump thread authored by you.

You need to get out more, dude.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi

Let's ignore the fact that it's another Trump thread and focus on the fact that it's another Trump thread authored by you.

You need to get out more, dude.

I average one trump thread a week.

I think you guys need to stop obsessing over me and start discussing he topics at hand

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

He probably meant that your posts are so long and detailed they last a whole week before another one pops up.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Blender5L because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yeah, I've been on ATS maybe 4 or 5 times over the last 6 months...such is my unhealthy obsession.

One Trump thread a week...you say that like it's normal behaviour.

Sorry...but it isn't.

The only one here who is obsessed is you...with Trump - evident by your last comment.

I stand by my assertion that you should get out more.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The author planted himself in the west wing and was undisturbed in his daily observations or recording of the goings on. He was allowed in.
You know what this is? This is the equivalent of oh he was only the coffee boy. Trumps "go to" when confronted with an employee or associate who turns on him.
It's a very concise pattern.
He will deny his own son if he testifies and they get dirt out of him. Know it.

"Planted himself" lol.

Live the narrative baby, live the narrative.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

One Trump thread a week...you say that like it's normal behaviour.

Yeah I think for someone who enjoys writing about Trump a thread a week is pretty normal.

I mean there are some members who post a thread a day, most of them on Trump yet I never see you attacking them for posting too much.

Then there is also the other point I would male that if you don’t like my threads you don’t have to click on them.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

"Trump "Is Like a Child" According to his Staff"

You'd have to live in a closet to not see that the president exhibits immature behavior on a daily basis. I'm happy to see that his staff has a pulse.

As much as I dislike his behavior, it is a common trait among many people in power positions, but most don't display it so outwardly. You typically don't get that far in business by not getting what you want and a proportionately increasing hat size.

While I don't like him as a person, I do enjoy seeing him break things that need broken. He's making a bigger mark on how things are done in government than his recent predecessors. Time will tell whether that's a skid mark or one of positive change.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

But i wanted to click on it.

We're not reading a Trump thread authored by someone else, this thread was authored by you.

You should stick to the topic at hand...particularly since you said it yourself a few posts ago and this is your thread after all.

Sorry, but you're wrong - it is not healthy at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

Dude your concern for me is all very flattering but honestly....,am not interested.

A

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi

But i wanted to click on it.

We're not reading a Trump thread authored by someone else, this thread was authored by you.

You should stick to the topic at hand...particularly since you said it yourself a few posts ago and this is your thread after all.

Sorry, but you're wrong - it is not healthy at all.

Completely irrelevant. Simply pointing out that palace gossip is what confirms their beliefs is good enough to show how cheesy their efforts are.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Besides...the point is this.

There is no point...this is a non-thread.

As always you think you found some scathing, scolding info about the man you love to hate and couldn't wait to post yet another thread...look, everyone! Look what I found out!

What, in all seriousness...do you really expect peopl to say in response to this thread?

The basic premise of the thread is this - Trumpts staff say he acts like a child

Ok..and?

There are really a very finite number of possible responses...

Response 1 : Really? Wow...I knew it, this totally justifies my hatred for Trump!

Response 2: Really? I don't believe it, Trump isn't childish!

Response 3: Dude...you've written another Trump thread...you need to get out more.

I opted for response 3 which is as valid as any and probably the most constructive. We can all be childish, who cares? This is a non-thread which achieves zero.

Pointless...the most constructive conclusion to this thread would be for you to admit you have a problem and take steps to deal with it like an adult

Only then...when you exhibit the mindset and behaviour of an adult, are you free to criticise someone else for apparently exhibiting childish tendencies.

As things are now you're the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Yes he did. Many have already confirmed. He sat on the sofa or set himself up at a little card table. Outside the oval. Obviously he was allowed in.

Wrong you have to recieve a blue badge for an apointment they even have who the meeting is with and what time it starts. In order for the secret service to allow him in would require someone calling the apointment's desk prior to his visit. The only people given daily passes is the white house Press corp.

So now ask yourself how many meetings do you think he could have possibly set up maybe 10 or so giving even 1 a month would be 12. And that would be unheard of access to the white house. Even when I was stationed there I can assure you this wouldn't happen. Now a lot could have changed between Bush and Trump but I doubt it. P's even family members have to give 48 hr notice to visit the white house. The only exception to that was If the president sent out a driver to pick you up. Then they are brought in through the garage entrance by military personal after being cleared by the secret service.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

how about option 3 if it is lies Trump would sue

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join