It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

777 cockpit fight on London to Mumbai flight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They're married to each other I read somewhere.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510
If that's true then the airline is really at fault here. Regardless of how good they are or how professionally they manage to keep their private life out of the cockpit, they shouldn't be allowed to fly together for a whole bunch of reasons. Similar duty shifts so they can spend part of their lives together yes, but what if god forbid they had children and the aircraft they were flying together went down fatally? I believe my company has some sort of policy for tech and cabin crew who are married. Even in engineering we have a few married couples who are put on similar or overlapping crews but dont work on the same crew together. Too much room for inter marital conflict to cloud judgement on the job and of course some have children that need to be considered.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Instead of "Air India" back in the day we used to call it "Scare India"..Wonder if the planes still smell like curry..

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
OP source 404s so :

alternate

the reportage doesnt give sufficient details [ would love to read the disciplinary reports ]

both AC and 2iC deserve one

but BOTH `exhibit fatal character flaws that i do not want to see on a flight deck

just my opinion

the woman -

1 - lack of command authority and inability to control the situation

2 - hiding in the galley when things go tits up

the man :

1 - if hitting a woman is his " best " conflict resolution tactic - then he isnt fit to be left in charge of a fischer price airpl;ane [ toys for babies ]

2 - you ALWAYS have an arse in a seat - no matter what - if he cannot remember this - what else does he " forget "

I could not have said it better.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

They've been having a lot of issues with their 787s because according to reports they would have one go down for something and it would become a cann bird until they had to return it to service. I've heard more horror stories out of India than any other two nations.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Some women are verbally, sometimes physically abusive only because the society is giving them privilege to be untouchable.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What is this, AIR rage? Wonder if they ever had a relationship other than platonic.

About time to have an cockpit cam!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: thebozeian

Sorry in an alleged relationship I must have read it briefly and got it a bit wrong. But agree with you about working together whether married or not if something is going on between them. story

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

They've been having a lot of issues with their 787s because according to reports they would have one go down for something and it would become a cann bird until they had to return it to service. I've heard more horror stories out of India than any other two nations.

I remember a sqwark on an Indian 747 when I did my Apprenticeship when we did 3 months on international servicing at Mascot that stated "loose rivet on cowling" ..I said which one they all were loose..

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Both pilots in this incident had their contracts terminated with the airline

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join