It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Wolff book 'full of lies,' author had 'zero access'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by EvidenceNibbler removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Attempting to Shh hhhh it all eh?.
Just like Trump.
Heck even if ten percent of it Is true it doesn't paint a good picture does it?.
I think he protests too much.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: antiantonym

The author discredited himself by saying, "u decide if it is fact or fiction". lol

Yeah I read that and it tells me he lied and admits to it

In the introduction to Fire and Fury, Wolff attempts to head off inevitable questions about the veracity of his stories. "Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue," he wrote, saying he would allow readers to figure out which were true and which were false.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

When the President of the United States tries to use the legal system to block a journalist from reporting, that is government censorship. If it involved military secrets, that would be justifiable. As it stands, it is to silence someone who has hurt the President's feelings. Obama never tried to use the courts to silence "Birthers," and Bush never tried to use the courts to silence opponents of his Neo-Con adventurism. They understood that the presidency comes with certain obligations. Trump does not.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue," he wrote, saying he would allow readers to figure out which were true and which were false.

Trump's tweets, the press briefings, and statements by cabinet members conflict on a daily basis in this administration. Wolff is simply reminding us that in an administration as chaotic as this, with so many conflicting private agendas, it is difficult to tell who is lying about him. The lack of veracity is not on his part.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Lets see if we can have a 'thread in the mudpit' for each of the 'explosive' revelations from a work of trashy tabloid fiction.

Why? So you can hurl invective rather than discussing the issue logically? Why the need to resort to name calling and memes?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Liberals, riddle me this, if Trump wanted to lose like the book claims, why did he collude with the Russians?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

if Trump ate McDonalds because he was afraid to get poisoned, wasn't he afraid when dined out with Bannon most nights?

Confusing questions...
edit on 5-1-2018 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Liberals, riddle me this, if Trump wanted to lose like the book claims, why did he collude with the Russians?

The book does not claim that he wanted to lose, it claims that he did not expect to win. That is why he was willing to grasp at any straw... up to and including actions that even his former adviser considers "treasonous." Note that Bannon has not denied that he made the statements attributed to him in the book. That speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Well that’s another one to the growing list of trump lies

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Annnnd how many threads on Obama the Illegitimate Kenyan imposter and....Benghazi !!!! short memories eh??..

edit on 5-1-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Annnnd how many threads on Obama the Illegitimate Kenyan imposter and....Benghazi !!!! short memories eh??..
Claiming O is Kenyan is a distraction, he was born in Indonesia.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Claiming O is Kenyan is a distraction, he was born in Indonesia.

well played well played.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yeah, as others have said, that's a problem because there's plenty witnesses and photographs that record the guy there in the White House with tons of access.

And he has tapes he's made. Which is probably why lawsuits will get nowhere, the guy will have tapes to back up his most explosive claims.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Because Trump has a long history of doing 'business' with dodgy Russian sources, and there have been rumours for decades that Trump launders Russian money into over-priced real estate for dodgy Russian sources. So it absolutely stands to reason that he would talk to those same dodgy Russians about his campaign.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Trump: Wolff book 'full of lies,' author had 'zero access'

And Steve Bannon was just another coffee boy..sounds about right!!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

And he has tapes he's made. Which is probably why lawsuits will get nowhere, the guy will have tapes to back up his most explosive claims.

In fact, Trump is being lured into filing a lawsuit that will make the tapes public. I hope his lawyers can't talk any sense into him. I can't wait to hear them.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just a question, OP.

Do you believe everything that's reportedly in the book?

What if they are both lieing...

Duh duh duhhh.

He was in the white house sometime and some of the book is true?

I have no doubt that some of the book is factual and some of what Trump says is factual.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As you can see when it comes to politics I am a glass is half empty guy..

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I would say blackmail and he was wanting to lose so he wouldn't have to be Putin's patsy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join