It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Wolff book 'full of lies,' author had 'zero access'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

originally posted by: thesaneone
Don't you already have a thread about Trump and the book, why start another useless thread?

We're watching probably the biggest meltdown of a U.S. federal administration since Nixon. We should be discussing these details because it's history in the making. This is essential conspiracy content for now and all time.

This meltdown will go down in history, it will be discussed and dissected until the U.S. no longer exists, and it could be the most significant conspiracy-related news of our lifetimes.

This is essential stuff.

I agree we are.
I am not however sure when the dust clears which party will be shown in the worst light.
With the recent investigations and resignations right now it appears the Democrats are in the lead.
Time will tell the true story.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Don't you already have a thread about Trump and the book, why start another useless thread?

We're watching probably the biggest meltdown of a U.S. federal administration since Nixon. We should be discussing these details because it's history in the making. This is essential conspiracy content for now and all time.

This meltdown will go down in history, it will be discussed and dissected until the U.S. no longer exists, and it could be the most significant conspiracy-related news of our lifetimes.

This is essential stuff.

Indeed. Some would have this one die a quick death and turn to cobwebs in a cold dark corner somewhere.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

The author discredited himself by saying, "u decide if it is fact or fiction". lol
edit on 4-1-2018 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

He also has a history of false claim and made up material, sorry, but it doesn't add to anything, this will be a nice piece of fan fiction, enjoy your bedtime story?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

This is essential stuff.
lol, not at all.

Want a real meltdown? How about recent DOJ and FBI reopening their investigations.

Keep peddling the fan fiction, while ya'll are reading, we'll be over here overseeing the corruption being brought to light, lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
"Sloppy Steve"

Our president is such an adult.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It is a good thing Wolff made lots of tapes of the interviews. I bet he would love it if he was taken to court so he could play them and solidify his book.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just a question, OP.

Do you believe everything that's reportedly in the book?

What if they are both lieing...

Duh duh duhhh.

He was in the white house sometime and some of the book is true?
edit on 5-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This appears to me to be more baseless accusations. Trump should definitely sue this fool. Let him prove it in court instead of the MSM manipulating small minded morons that actually believe this crap.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
It is a good thing Wolff made lots of tapes of the interviews. I bet he would love it if he was taken to court so he could play them and solidify his book.

This Wolff idiot lacks integrity, ingenuity and originality.

He picks "Fire and Fury" for the name of his book. Where have we heard that before?

He says, "You know that I might have tapes!" Where have we heard that before?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He didn't say "He might" he said "He Does" have tapes to back it up.

Michael Wolff has tapes to back up quotes in his incendiary book — dozens of hours of them.

How could Wolff possibly know for sure what Steve Bannon and the late Roger Ailes said at a private dinner?
It turns out Wolff hosted the dinner for six at his Manhattan townhouse.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
And there is the problem with lying as much as Trump lies. The moment you tell one actual truth no-one actually believes you.

Knowing Trump, I highly doubt he is telling the truth now. Remember the "p****y tape scandal"? The one we all watched? Remember how Trump apologized for it? And then several months later Trump claimed that it wasn't real? Integrity and honesty much?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Sean Spicer's take on the book.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
we need to read this book before taking sides imo. I know I will, then most likely I will put it on the shelf where I keep the other fairy tales like the 911 Commission Report...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

The author discredited himself by saying, "u decide if it is fact or fiction". lol

The Author actually says this?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
13 people quoted in Wolf's book (the boy who cried wolf ?) have went on record stating that he falsified what they said

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yeah , and I held a dinner for Kublai Khan who provided me some interesting information on his grandfather Genghis .

It turns out Wolff hosted the dinner for six at his Manhattan townhouse.

And that means absolutely nothing.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You can believe what you want. It doesn't bother me a bit. It shouldn't bother you that I don't believe his former and present administration. I sure as hell don' believe Trump.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This book is a distraction from the DOJ and FBI reopening their investigations.

The timing is too coincidental, Clinton has been quiet, and I really question that fire at their home.

This book looks like a last ditch effort.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Why not!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join